United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 25-03-2007, 12:03 AM
legendary saf

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhodzy
Kakas the best in the world.
Yes, just cos of a couple of goals in the champions league?

He's done £#%&! all in the league where they're currently 6th place. and dont bring in the points that they started without, it was only 8 and you'd expect AC Milan to recover it quickly but they didn't.

Kaka is top class, but not the best in the world.

Unread 25-03-2007, 12:04 AM
redfusilier

what channel is it on

Unread 25-03-2007, 12:07 AM
erictheking7

RTP1 in Portugal.....

Unread 25-03-2007, 12:08 AM
erictheking7

Oh and the weather is lovely here too. T-shirts everyday, babes in thongs and cheap beer too! Super bock super star.......

Unread 25-03-2007, 12:11 AM
Rhodzy

Quote:
Originally Posted by legendary saf
Yes, just cos of a couple of goals in the champions league?

He's done £#%&! all in the league where they're currently 6th place. and dont bring in the points that they started without, it was only 8 and you'd expect AC Milan to recover it quickly but they didn't.

Kaka is top class, but not the best in the world.
Who is, Ronaldo isn't in my opinion.

Unread 25-03-2007, 12:14 AM
legendary saf

Quote:
Who is, Ronaldo isn't in my opinion.
Ronaldo is in my opinion, no other player has performed as consistently as him this season. I can't remember him playing badly, he's maybe had some rather quiet games but even then he's popped up with a goal or set up one, even when he's not at his best he's contributing to the team. And we have all seen what he does when he's in full flight.

I will be shocked if he doesn't get PFA player of the year this season.

He is a contender for the Balon D'or too, he has scored quite a lot for Portugal this season, 18 overral which is stunning for a 22 yr old.

Unread 25-03-2007, 12:15 AM
Gizza

I hope ronnie laughed in the face of that no mark Belgian keeper when he scored!

Unread 25-03-2007, 12:17 AM
Rhodzy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gizza
I hope ronnie laughed in the face of that no mark Belgian keeper when he scored!
Hopefully something like this.
[YOUTUBE]gPyg3dOJN8c[/YOUTUBE]

Unread 25-03-2007, 12:21 AM
Gizza

Quote:
Brilliant. Can't believe Ruud got booked, hope the @#%&! defender did too!

But yeah, thats what i hope - stand in front of keeper arms in the air, or after 4th Portuguese goal pointing at the scoreboard!

Unread 25-03-2007, 12:23 AM
Lou_Macari_Chippy

£#%&! me where did you dig that up from! do you do nothing but spent your time reviewing football clips!

tis a good one though!

Unread 25-03-2007, 12:23 AM
you_are_my_solskjaer

Quote:
lol what a smile after he missed the penalty... fair play to ruud for getting back in his face

Unread 25-03-2007, 12:25 AM
Lou_Macari_Chippy

i hate people that engage in gamesmanship like that tbh - you would never see Mark Hughes do something like that even though opponents used to kick £#%&! out of him because he had class and had respect for his fellow professionals.

To much shite like that today.

Unread 25-03-2007, 12:27 AM
Gizza

We still gotta play boro in the league at OT? Hopefully Ronaldo will score a blinder and do the same to Boateng and Southgate etc.

Unread 25-03-2007, 12:31 AM
you_are_my_solskjaer

Quote:
We still gotta play boro in the league at OT? Hopefully Ronaldo will score a blinder and do the same to Boateng and Southgate etc.
hasn't the poor boy done enough against that pile of shit team lol

Unread 25-03-2007, 12:36 AM
Rhodzy

Quote:
That would be brilliant to see, he should get his Bas Savage moves out too.

L_M-C I just typed ruud celebration in and that came up.

Unread 25-03-2007, 12:37 AM
shadowplay

Rhodzy, get his goals up on vid

Unread 25-03-2007, 12:41 AM
LoonofMufc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lou_Macari_Chippy
i hate people that engage in gamesmanship like that tbh - you would never see Mark Hughes do something like that even though opponents used to kick £#%&! out of him because he had class and had respect for his fellow professionals.

To much shite like that today.
Really???? I'm one of Sparkies biggest fans but I'm sure he'd have done/ did stuff like that.

Its got nothing to do with being billy big time, its just human reaction to respond to someone who has goaded you.

Unread 25-03-2007, 12:42 AM
Rhodzy

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowplay
Rhodzy, get his goals up on vid
Nah, they'll be up tomorrow, I just find them anyway.

[YOUTUBE]DZssQkHfFjw[/YOUTUBE]

Unread 25-03-2007, 12:43 AM
shadowplay

Quote:
Nah, they'll be up tomorrow, I just find them anyway.
Thought so, you cheeky @#%&!

Unread 25-03-2007, 12:46 AM
Rhodzy

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowplay
Thought so, you cheeky @#%&!
Closed Thread