Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFatGoth
or three goodies.
Now you're talkin!

Unread 30-12-2017, 09:13 PM
MJ Ramone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream
Lose against them with a Rooney winner and we'll have a new manager before our next game.

Trust me.

Unread 30-12-2017, 09:18 PM
utd99

Knowing that someone’s going to be blathering on about bedwetting after that might be the only thing more depressing than seeing Jesse lingard in a Man Utd shirt tbh.

Unread 30-12-2017, 09:20 PM
£#%&! KFC

Thumbs down

Quote:
I'm not so sure.

No excuses for the way we're performing.

Mourinho will be sacked.
have a day/year off

Unread 30-12-2017, 09:32 PM
Shade

Who gives a £#%&! about 2nd, 3rd or 4th place in the league?

There's only one league position that's good enough for United and that's 1st.

Anything below that is a failure.

Makes me wonder why so many on here are so desperate to cling on to 2nd, like as if it's some kind of achievement.

We will finish in the top 4 and get that Champions League place. But dear lord don't go seeing it as some kind of "prize".

Unread 30-12-2017, 09:35 PM
hopkins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shade
We will finish in the top 4 and get that Champions League place. But dear lord don't go seeing it as some kind of "prize".
that's the prize for ed/glazers though

Unread 30-12-2017, 09:43 PM
LFOD

Quote:
Originally Posted by hopkins
that's the prize for ed/glazers though
they may prefer 4th - one extra home match.

Unread 30-12-2017, 10:44 PM
Kangared

Quote:
Originally Posted by NegativeNorris
You need to look at the bigger picture pal. The problems are clearly much deeper than the results alone.
I could accept drawing games when it's down to a bit of bad luck, but that's not happening.
Well that was the case in 2 of the 3 draws. Worry for me is the clear confidence issues half the squad are suffering. Shaw, MickyT, Rashers, Lukaku , Herrera ,Lindelof all look like rabbits in the headlights .
Whether thats down to them just being softarse weak @#%&!s or Jose & or the crowd getting at them is up for debate.

Unread 30-12-2017, 10:48 PM
Stickman

I actually don't.

Unread 30-12-2017, 10:56 PM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC
have a day/year off
I take it you're drunk again?

Unread 30-12-2017, 10:58 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
I take it you're drunk again?
take it you've shit the bed again?

Unread 30-12-2017, 11:02 PM
ScholesGingerSheen

I think we have the talent in the squad (unlike many others on here) but the way we're playing we'll end up where we were last year, and we've already £#%&!ed the Europa route back into the CL.

The press are starting to talk about losing the dressing room, the fans are booing, if we don't win at Everton and hammer Derby, I could see a parting of the ways.

Unread 30-12-2017, 11:05 PM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC
take it you've shit the bed again?
Have a night off.

Unread 31-12-2017, 12:55 AM
Billy Redface

We went through this shit last season. I said we wouldn't do it because we were behind and always likely to f*** up.

This year we're ahead and always likely to f*** up.

After seeing a game like today it almost seems somewhat irrelevant. Play like that, with that level of commitment and urgency and we won't take much no matter who we play.

The players look bereft of confidence since the City game and Jose is in full on whining @#%&! mode. The 'deflection tactic' is supposed to create a siege mentality, but it's doing nothing other than spreading to the players. The manager is moping and the players moping.

Stop it. Now.

We should have won at Leicester but since that city game we have coasted at home to Bournemouth and wba. Now we're not getting away with it and we are being rightly punished by anyone up for a fight.

Carry on as is and it's simply a matter of time til we drop out.

The club and team is not in a positive place at all despite the league position being ok.

I'm tired of hearing about how many points we have in comparison to last season.... watch us. We're average. There's no joy, no vibrancy and we're getting through on individual moments.....and even those are few and far between atm....Jesse lingard is our great hope right now. Think about that.

Lukaku is £#%&!ed. Martial is sporadic. Rashford is going backwards and Mkihitaryan won't play for us again after that tonight.

We laugh at Liverpool for shelling out on Salah and the little £#%&!er has 23 shitting goals. What do we get? Zlatan and a load of Instagram hype. Hes not even. Hes been a total waste of time.

We need a lift. We need a change in attitude and real rocket up our arse from the manager down to every single player. Yes, every single f***ing one of them because you can find a costly moment or shit performance from them all since that city game.

I'm glad we're playing in 48 hours because I really don't think I could handle any more pathetic bullshit from Jose regarding refs, transfers or whatever shallow tactics he wants to use to deflect from his shit team. These players and this manager are better than they are showing, but right now they need to prove it. They're playing for their futures.

I've said all along that if Jose produces the football we produced at the end of last season at the end of this season, he will be judged accordingly. If we miss out on top four, he'll be sacked and rightly so.

Unread 31-12-2017, 01:13 AM
Billy Redface

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
Big issue since 2014. And not because there's no Fergie, but that type of thing comes from the leaders in the dressing room. If Mourinho was a player you can be sure he'd be demanding those standards from his teammates on and off the field.

But the manager can't do all that by himself. He needs three or four proper personalities who can control the dressing room. Ferguson always said that Keane did half his work for him with the other players. We've seen how Wenger has plummeted without those figures.

Whoever our manager is, we aren't going anywhere unless those personalities return. They don't have to be psychos like Keane. Just guys who set the standard for the rest, let others know when they're not reaching it and inspire the team by taking responsibility rather than passing it.
Where are the City, Liverpool, Spurs and Chelsea versions of that?

Liverpool's captain is f***ing Jordan Henderson.

City's never plays. Spurs is just their best player.

I couldn't even tell you who Chelseas is these days.

I don't see a bunch of rousing personalities in their sides.... but what I do see is a group of players who believe in and therefore play for their manager.

People say it must be the players becusee we've had three managers.... or it could just the failure of three managers. Each of them has some kind of history or either losing a dressing room (jose), being divisive (lvg) or just plain shit (Moyes)

Ofcourse some need shipping out and heads will roll. But after 18 months, three transfer windows (we're not expected to do anything in his fourth) and all I see is a disjointed bunch of confidence-sapped weak players, I can only go to the manager.

Unread 31-12-2017, 01:14 AM
BoomnBust

The Boom 'n' Bust years have come quickly. The Karma hammer has hit hard.

Unread 31-12-2017, 01:18 AM
Clarkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
Big issue since 2014. And not because there's no Fergie, but that type of thing comes from the leaders in the dressing room. If Mourinho was a player you can be sure he'd be demanding those standards from his teammates on and off the field.

But the manager can't do all that by himself. He needs three or four proper personalities who can control the dressing room. Ferguson always said that Keane did half his work for him with the other players. We've seen how Wenger has plummeted without those figures.

Whoever our manager is, we aren't going anywhere unless those personalities return. They don't have to be psychos like Keane. Just guys who set the standard for the rest, let others know when they're not reaching it and inspire the team by taking responsibility rather than passing it.
Watching today with my mate...Not a United supporter.. He even got frustrated at what he saw
He kept saying these over and over again throughout the match and He highlighted it so many times..

"Why is he taking an extra touch or two before shooting, to allow a defender to take it off him?"
"Why is your defender the one playing more threatening passes?"

It's deplorable. Unlucky and wasteful against Leicester, same against Burnley....No excuse for today!

Unread 31-12-2017, 01:31 AM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Redface
Where are the City, Liverpool, Spurs and Chelsea versions of that?

Liverpool's captain is £#%&!ing Jordan Henderson.

City's never plays. Spurs is just their best player.

I couldn't even tell you who Chelseas is these days.

I don't see a bunch of rousing personalities in their sides.... but what I do see is a group of players who believe in and therefore play for their manager.

People say it must be the players becusee we've had three managers.... or it could just the failure of three managers. Each of them has some kind of history or either losing a dressing room (jose), being divisive (lvg) or just plain shit (Moyes)

Ofcourse some need shipping out and heads will roll. But after 18 months, three transfer windows (we're not expected to do anything in his fourth) and all I see is a disjointed bunch of confidence-sapped weak players, I can only go to the manager.
Like I say, to rouse the team doesn't especially mean to scream and shout like Keane. I get the impression from City that Kompany is a top leader. Fernandinho looks one to me too. When I see them arguing with each other coming off the field I tend to think that's a good thing. They may not go around hacking the opposition down, but they are not afraid to demand from each other.

In terms of taking responsibility on the ball, we know they have lots of those. Guys who will see a tricky game as an opportunity to inspire. Guys who hear murmurs from the crowd and decide they're going to put it right. As Keown says, ours look like they melt. I don't care how much of a @#%&! Mourinho is being, there should be one or two who rise above that and meet the occasion.

Unread 31-12-2017, 02:19 AM
sa7

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoomnBust
The Boom 'n' Bust years have come quickly. The Karma hammer has hit hard.
£#%&! off

Unread 31-12-2017, 03:35 AM
BoomnBust

Quote:
Originally Posted by sa7
f*** off
Remember, it's the hope that gets you. Next year...
Closed Thread