United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 06-11-2018, 02:20 PM
guerreiro

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFatGoth
. Ffs, c’mon Giggsy.

Bet he starts pulling his finger out near contract renewal time.

Unread 06-11-2018, 03:08 PM
windy waffles

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFatGoth
Poor fella must be scrimping these days if he can't afford Eleven Sports.

Might send him a DM to let him know which IPTV I use. I'm sure he'd appreciate that.

Unread 06-11-2018, 04:44 PM
andyroo

Surely Bale is the one player he never needs to keep tabs on though

"Ooh he only scored two against Betis last week, might go with Dai Llewellyn Jones instead for this crunch tie with Albania"

Unread 06-11-2018, 06:17 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo

"Ooh he only scored two against Betis last week, might go with Dai Llewellyn Jones instead for this crunch tie with Albania"
Cheeky bid?

Unread 06-11-2018, 10:49 PM
sa7

Quote:

This.

No way he needs to watch Bale, he’s hardly going to drop him.

Plus there’s any number of crap English players whose grandma once visited Tenby who he needs to scout.

Unread 06-11-2018, 11:38 PM
rubbernecker

Quote:
Originally Posted by sa7
Tell you what Giggsy, if you're so good then take over at a club on the bones of their arse in the fourth tier.

Work on an extremely tight budget, get players in on free transfers, loanees and youth team kids (provided your employers can afford to run an academy).

Then work for a couple of years moulding that team to cope with the rigours of a 46 game season. Midweek slug outs in some god forsaken provincial market town in the driving rain and howling wind. Electric heaters in the changing rooms because the central heating can't be used for budget purposes. Sharing the training ground with local schools and colleges to save a few pennies.

Put the time in and show what you can do and then hopefully a team at the next tier will notice your work and think maybe you could bring your talents to the next level of the game.

Oh no, you just want to walk into a nice cushy job in the Premier League because you're a famous name and that's your right.

Understand your point and correct me if i'm wrong but didn't you want silver spoon Zidane to take over from time served Mourinho

Unread 06-11-2018, 11:39 PM
Chris Quayd

Quote:

Unread 06-11-2018, 11:39 PM
Buck

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubbernecker
Understand your point but didn't you want silver spoon Zidane to take over from time served Mourinho
Rubbers, that post was 21 months ago

Unread 06-11-2018, 11:42 PM
rubbernecker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buck
Rubbers, that post was 21 months ago
Is there an expiry date on football philosophies ?

Unread 06-11-2018, 11:47 PM
Buck

Quote:
Is there an expiry date on football philosophies ?
Since then Zidane has won two Champions League titles

Unread 06-11-2018, 11:53 PM
rubbernecker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buck
Since then Zidane has won two Champions League titles
After spending years learning his trade at Torremelinos Rovers

Unread 07-11-2018, 01:09 AM
sa7

Quote:
Understand your point and correct me if i'm wrong but didn't you want silver spoon Zidane to take over from time served Mourinho
You’re wrong

Unread 07-11-2018, 01:11 AM
rubbernecker

Fair enough my mistake and apologies

Unread 07-11-2018, 01:19 AM
sa7

Quote:
Fair enough my mistake and apologies

Unread 07-11-2018, 03:20 AM
guerreiro

Quote:
Originally Posted by sa7
This.

No way he needs to watch Bale, he’s hardly going to drop him.

Plus there’s any number of crap English players whose grandma once visited Tenby who he needs to scout.
Might be worth paying a fiver a month to keep an eye on your prized possession though?
Closed Thread