United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 08-04-2017, 11:53 PM
Part 36 Offer

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Honestly? Because i don't really care that he's digging out Luke £#%&!ing Shaw tbh. In case you hadn't noticed the last manager also questioned Shaw's attitude when he first got here.

I'm not going to sit here and fret about players, most of whom probably won't be here in 18 months time, all getting upset because some lycra-jean clad ponce is getting dug out by the manager. If not upsetting poor lukey-wookey is so important to them they can £#%&! off with him if they want.

Sick of all the £#%&!ers tbh.
I'm not arsed about the players I just love slagging mourinho

Unread 09-04-2017, 08:17 AM
itisme_panaflex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Part 36 Offer
Oh shut up Louise.

Unread 09-04-2017, 09:16 AM
AK14

I think Shaw's lack of fitness has caused a lot of this tbf

The Watford defeat he clearly looked overweight for a professional footballer and was awful that day (as were most of them tbf) and I think that he seems a bit on the chubby side still (for a pro footballer)

Mourinho tends to like a squad of professionals and not overweight kids who think they've made it before they've made 50 first team appearances

It's all on Shaw now and it's up to him whether or not he sinks or swims.

Unread 09-04-2017, 11:31 AM
dunk

Unread 09-04-2017, 11:40 AM
Part 36 Offer

Thumbs up

so true

Journalist mate of mine reckons ferie has had words with mourinho about his general conduct and has also told him to rein in the public criticism of players. Apparently also told him to quit the draws and said they weren't acceptable.

Lot of talk around Carrington that Mourinho is a huge fan of noughts and crosses because it's another game that can be drawn. Loves it apparently.

Unread 09-04-2017, 02:40 PM
Part 36 Offer

Unread 09-04-2017, 02:41 PM
sa7

Photoshopped

Unread 09-04-2017, 03:32 PM
red in cumbria

Seems he did OK today - method in Mou's madness perhaps?

Unread 09-04-2017, 03:33 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
Seems he did OK today - method in Mou's madness perhaps?
Absolutely no bearing whatsoever...

Cheers.

Unread 09-04-2017, 03:34 PM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Absolutely no bearing whatsoever...

Cheers.
this.

Unread 09-04-2017, 03:40 PM
ZiggyStardust

Fingers crossed the penny has dropped for both Shaw and Jose today

He's clearly our best left back

Unread 09-04-2017, 04:01 PM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZiggyStardust
Fingers crossed the penny has dropped for both Shaw and Jose today

He's clearly our best left back
Has there ever been any doubt?

I think it's his fitness and mentality thats the big question mark on him?

Unread 09-04-2017, 04:31 PM
Spock

Unread 09-04-2017, 04:35 PM
Cream

Quote:
so true

Journalist mate of mine reckons ferie has had words with mourinho about his general conduct and has also told him to rein in the public criticism of players. Apparently also told him to quit the draws and said they weren't acceptable.

Lot of talk around Carrington that Mourinho is a huge fan of noughts and crosses because it's another game that can be drawn. Loves it apparently.
Yup. Fergie phoned Jose, laid down the law and Jose immediately told his press pals.

Honestly can't tell when you're joking.

Shaw looking better today and was clearly pissed off about being subbed - which is a great sign. This is what Mourinho wants.

Unread 09-04-2017, 04:49 PM
Denis Irwell

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream
Yup. Fergie phoned Jose, laid down the law and Jose immediately told his press pals.

Honestly can't tell when you're joking.

Shaw looking better today and was clearly pissed off about being subbed - which is a great sign. This is what Mourinho wants.
Nope. Unacceptable bullying from Jose. Jamesie said.

Unread 09-04-2017, 06:09 PM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
so true

Unread 09-04-2017, 08:37 PM
S/Side.Red

Sheezy
Closed Thread