game over,

Unread 03-10-2010, 02:12 PM
borsuk

Default Re: Todays games

Quote:
Originally Posted by rogieop
sol campbell coming on..

game over,
hughton's plan is clearly to befuddle city with a complete lack of movement at centre half, once collocini got done it was only really big sol who could approach his total lack of pace.

Unread 03-10-2010, 02:16 PM
safingtons

Breaks my heart every time I see Tevez in a blue shirt.

Absolute travesty we let that happen.

Unread 03-10-2010, 02:23 PM
Wez

booooooooooo

city fans at half time

Unread 03-10-2010, 02:23 PM
rogieop

boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!

Unread 03-10-2010, 02:27 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by safingtons
Breaks my heart every time I see Tevez in a blue shirt.

Absolute travesty we let that happen.
Wasn't really up to us, tbh. And Tevez is far happier as the "star" - as he now is at citeh - rather than a squad player as he was, and would have remained, at United.

Unread 03-10-2010, 02:28 PM
borsuk

booooooooooooooooo

enjoyed gutierrez that half, proper full-throttle player, shame his passing is £#%&! 90% of the time.

tevez to get a second yellow at some point

Unread 03-10-2010, 02:31 PM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by rogieop
boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!

BBC:

"Despite losing Hatem Ben Arfa to a serious injury in the opening five minutes, Newcastle have been the better side at Eastlands - and City leave the field to boos."

Unread 03-10-2010, 02:33 PM
safingtons

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
Wasn't really up to us, tbh. And Tevez is far happier as the "star" - as he now is at citeh - rather than a squad player as he was, and would have remained, at United.
Mate, it was up to us, We had two years to sign him up. He begged to stay and the option to sign him up full time was always there.

It went from October 2007 dragged all the way to May 2009. We had no intention of signing him, it was just a good value loan for a great player who we didnt even get to see the best of at United but always got a 100% effort and spirit which made others play better.

What's worse is that he was one of us, I know we wanted to sign Benzema and had that happened we wouldnt even be talking about Tevez but it all goes back to that Bulgarian and 2008....

Such an unnecessary purchase for someone not worth the bother of signing even at a cheap price simply because he doesn't suit us.

I will still support him again this season but i'll also hope we sell him next summer and have a fresh start altogether. His attitude is just disgraceful, sick of seeing him throwing his arms up in the air like a @#%&! at all his team mates. Never seen such petulant stuff from a United player, at times Ronaldo but that was usually aimed at referees who didnt fall for his dives.

Unread 03-10-2010, 02:43 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by safingtons
Mate, it was up to us, We had two years to sign him up. He begged to stay and the option to sign him up full time was always there.

It went from October 2007 dragged all the way to May 2009. We had no intention of signing him, it was just a good value loan for a great player who we didnt even get to see the best of at United but always got a 100% effort and spirit which made others play better.

What's worse is that he was one of us, I know we wanted to sign Benzema and had that happened we wouldnt even be talking about Tevez but it all goes back to that Bulgarian and 2008....

Such an unnecessary purchase for someone not worth the bother of signing even at a cheap price simply because he doesn't suit us.

I will still support him again this season but i'll also hope we sell him next summer and have a fresh start altogether. His attitude is just disgraceful, sick of seeing him throwing his arms up in the air like a @#%&! at all his team mates. Never seen such petulant stuff from a United player, at times Ronaldo but that was usually aimed at referees who didnt fall for his dives.
Until Joorabchian told him different, of course

Mate, he might be a good player (though he didn't show it nearly enough in his second season here) but he doesn't have the right mentality for United. That is the bottom line.

Whatever you say about Berbatov, his off-field behaviour has been practically impeccable. He would be quite justified tbh in whingeing about the ridiculous decision not to start him yesterday. But he won't - because he has something Tevez, for all his other qualities, doesn't. Class

Unread 03-10-2010, 02:47 PM
dragflick

Less of this 'Mate' shit, please. Got to eat in a bit...

Unread 03-10-2010, 02:50 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragflick
Less of this 'Mate' shit, please. Got to eat in a bit...
Alright then, plonker. That better??

Unread 03-10-2010, 02:54 PM
Switching Off

How come, every time Tevez scores, it's all "we should've signed him" "we didn't have the money" "his agent didn't want him to come" etc etc

Unread 03-10-2010, 02:54 PM
safingtons

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
Until Joorabchian told him different, of course

Mate, he might be a good player (though he didn't show it nearly enough in his second season here) but he doesn't have the right mentality for United. That is the bottom line.

Whatever you say about Berbatov, his off-field behaviour has been practically impeccable. He would be quite justified tbh in whingeing about the ridiculous decision not to start him yesterday. But he won't - because he has something Tevez, for all his other qualities, doesn't. Class
Yeah he's never really been one to bitch in the press during all the times Fergie's dropped him for big games in the League and Europe. I think we have all accepted this hasn't worked out so no need to get into that drawn out nonsense again.

This is a dull game, think i'll put on Liverpool Blackpool for some entertainment at 3pm.

Unread 03-10-2010, 02:55 PM
safingtons

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switching Off
How come, every time Tevez scores, it's all "we should've signed him" "we didn't have the money" "his agent didn't want him to come" etc etc
Just like in 06/07 each time Ruud scored (why did Fergie kick him out etc)

Anyone remember good old Patrickfitz? I dont even read RI much lately so dunno if the old codger is still alive.

Unread 03-10-2010, 03:05 PM
Switching Off

Liverpool: Reina, Johnson, Kyrgiakos, Skrtel, Carragher, Poulsen, Meireles, Kuyt, Gerrard, Cole, Torres. Subs: Jones, Jovanovic, Maxi, Lucas, Ngog, Spearing, Kelly.
Blackpool: Gilks, Eardley, Evatt, Cathcart, Crainey, Vaughan, Adam, Campbell, Grandin, Varney, Taylor-Fletcher. Subs: Halstead, Southern, Harewood, Ormerod, Sylvestre, Phillips, Keinan.
Referee: Michael Jones (Cheshire)
Closed Thread