United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Match Thread Archive

Unread 02-10-2010, 02:17 PM
Sparky***

Default Re: *Official* Sunderland v United Match Thread - Teams, Links and Value

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedMenace
Kiko and Owen up front bloody hell
GTFI. Goals Galore!!

Galore!

Lok

Default Re: *Official* Sunderland v United Match Thread - Teams, Links and Value

Bebe is on the bench

Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by toseeunited
Van Der Sar, Rafael, Ferdinand, Vidic, O'Shea, Nani, Fletcher, Scholes, Anderson, Macheda, Owen
I don't see how that team CANNOT win 5-0.

Owen hat trick yhihf.

RedMenace

Too slow

Unread 02-10-2010, 02:18 PM
Mark Corrigan

O'shea left back

Is Fabio injured?

Unread 02-10-2010, 02:22 PM
Terry Silver

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Corrigan
O'shea left back

Is Fabio injured?
I think it's tactical. Sunderland have a giant Egyptian bloke at right midfield, and against Arsenal their main tactic was knocking it long for him to win the header against clichy - which worked pretty well.

The one flaw is that, as tall as O'Shea is he is shite in the air, as he struggles to get his fat arse off the deck.

Unread 02-10-2010, 02:23 PM
magic_cantona

O'Shea

Happy with the rest, even with Berbs on the bench, I think Owen and Macheda will be a handful.

United 2-0

Unread 02-10-2010, 02:23 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
You're going to be sorry when we cruise to an easy win after Owen slots in his 3rd.

Oh you'll be embrassed. I'll do a *cringe* just for you! I'll call it 'cringebuster'.

Then I'll laugh. Hahahahahahaha. Like that.
Owen should never pull a united shirt on again.

Hope he snaps both his £#%&!ing legs and hes chewing on his own knees.

and they snap his jaw.

@#%&!

Unread 02-10-2010, 02:24 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Owen should never pull a united shirt on again.

Hope he snaps both his £#%&!ing legs and hes chewing on his own knees.

and they snap his jaw.

@#%&!
And then the ambulance crashes into anfield on the way to the hospital and explodes?

Unread 02-10-2010, 02:25 PM
History

whats the best link to use, when using a dongle? ATDHE one alright?

Unread 02-10-2010, 02:26 PM
Liu Jian

Owen should only come on for 10-15 minutes off the bench imo, he's not very effective otherwise, and misses too many chances.

Obertan still can't bench and has been supplanted by Bebe already. Is he on his way out then?

Unread 02-10-2010, 02:26 PM
Tronics

Owen to bag a brace!

United to win

Benty to score consolation

Unread 02-10-2010, 02:27 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
And then the ambulance crashes into anfield on the way to the hospital and explodes?
£#%&!ing YES. let him feel the pain of 2 snaps legs, no knees, and a broken jaw all the way down the A1, across the M62 and then BOOM

Anfield.

Bang.

@#%&!.

Sullingtons

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tronics
Owen to bag a brace!

United to win

Sloppy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tronics
Owen to bag a brace!

United to win

Unread 02-10-2010, 02:32 PM
Mark Corrigan

Quote:
Originally Posted by 42ndstreet irregular
The one that I have off ESPN2 now is fine.

It'll £#%&! up now

I've just installed it anyway. I'll see how it goes

Unread 02-10-2010, 02:32 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 42ndstreet irregular
The one that I have off ESPN2 now is fine.
its great and this fishing is really great 'Pre-Match'

Unread 02-10-2010, 02:33 PM
redstu7

van der saar
rafael
rio
vidic
o'shea
nani
anderson
fletcher
scholes
owen
macheda

Unread 02-10-2010, 02:36 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by redstu7
van der saar
rafael
rio
vidic
o'shea
nani
anderson
fletcher
scholes
owen
macheda

Unread 02-10-2010, 02:37 PM
rafabio

£#%&! me that line up at least park is nowhere to be seen