United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 01-10-2010, 10:21 PM
Coracao

Default Player of the month for September is...

Odemwingie.

Unread 01-10-2010, 10:22 PM
elephantstone

Never heard of him

Unread 01-10-2010, 10:22 PM
rogieop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coracao
Odemwingie.
fishal or your thoughts?

that dembele's done well for fulham,

Unread 01-10-2010, 10:24 PM
Coracao

Quote:
Originally Posted by rogieop
fishal or your thoughts?

that dembele's done well for fulham,
Official.

Di Matteo, manager.

Unread 01-10-2010, 10:24 PM
RedMenace

Barclays Player Of The Month. Di Matteo manager of the month. Seems to be mainly due to them beating Arsenal?

Unread 01-10-2010, 10:31 PM
Sloane

fair play to the lad, throwin into the league and has done very well, seems a nice chap also

Unread 01-10-2010, 10:31 PM
rogieop

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedMenace
Barclays Player Of The Month. Di Matteo manager of the month. Seems to be mainly due to them beating Arsenal?
not really they've had a cracking start to the season, played arsenal,city,spurs,birmingham and the dippers and only lost once,
well deserved imo.

Unread 01-10-2010, 10:35 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
not really they've had a cracking start to the season,
must have imagined they lost 6-0 to Chelski then

Unread 01-10-2010, 10:38 PM
rogieop

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC
must have imagined they lost 6-0 to Chelski then
in august......................

Unread 01-10-2010, 10:53 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
in august......................
you said they had made a cracking START to the season....their first game was against Chelsea

that was less than cracking tbph although agreed they have improved a good bit since then

Unread 01-10-2010, 10:53 PM
Switching Off

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coracao
Odemwingie.
Been wondering who was in your avatar.

Unread 01-10-2010, 10:54 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switching Off
Been wondering who was in your avatar.

Unread 01-10-2010, 10:58 PM
rogieop

Quote:
you said they had made a cracking START to the season....their first game was against Chelsea

that was less than cracking tbph although agreed they have improved a good bit since then
imo the start to the season is your first six games, so yes they did have a cracking start, so what if they let 6 in against chelsea, £#%&! all difference in losing by one and losing by 10, nothing ever comes down to goal difference. in september they've been very strong and deserve their award.

Unread 01-10-2010, 11:02 PM
RedMenace

Yeah fair enough I didn't really pay too much attention to their results, I knew they'd done reasonably well.

Unread 01-10-2010, 11:03 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
imo the start to the season is your first six games, so yes they did have a cracking start, so what if they let 6 in against chelsea, £#%&! all difference in losing by one and losing by 10, nothing ever comes down to goal difference. in september they've been very strong and deserve their award.
OK...I;m not really that arsed tbh

Unread 01-10-2010, 11:05 PM
rogieop

Quote:
OK...I;m not really that arsed tbh

i checked soccerway for their results and all!

west brom till i die

Unread 01-10-2010, 11:06 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:

i checked soccerway for their results and all!

west brom till i die

Unread 02-10-2010, 06:01 AM
borsuk

di matteo's a really interesting manager, didn't just jump into a job on the back of his name as a player but took time off to learn how to be a manager, travelled around and so on. and west brom play lovely football with a budget of £#%&! all.

very impressive, one to keep an eye on.

Unread 02-10-2010, 07:32 AM
Argentina

Quote:
Originally Posted by borsuk
di matteo's a really interesting manager, didn't just jump into a job on the back of his name as a player but took time off to learn how to be a manager, travelled around and so on. and west brom play lovely football with a budget of £#%&! all.

very impressive, one to keep an eye on.
I could never dislike him as a player despite being in a Chelsea team I hated. Always seemed to have a smile on his face when he played and was half decent too. He's done a good job at WBA and like you say, they play good stuff. One to keep your eye on indeed

Unread 02-10-2010, 07:49 AM
carlosartorial

Thumbs up

They'll go down and he'll probably get sacked.
Closed Thread