United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
View Poll Results: Who should be our first choice right back?
O'Shea 1 1.20%
Neville 1 1.20%
Rafael 77 92.77%
Other - Specify 4 4.82%
Voters: 83. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Unread 01-10-2010, 07:26 AM
magic_cantona

Default Re: Uniteds first choice right back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Part 36 Offer
no they werent you fat £#%&!

youre a football manager fan you dick

to think i stuck up for you

@#%&!

Are you alright?

You started off calling names like a a little girl and you're still seeing your arse over £#%&! knows what 2 days later.Calm down, you mentalist

EDIT: And my main point, over everything is that in no way should O'Shea or Neville get in ahead of Rafael.So, as for being a 'football manager fan' (which I'm not), it seems like 99% on the thread agree with me.

Unread 01-10-2010, 07:28 AM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stickman
yes. His 07-08 stint was the most consistent solid performance of the role weve had in the last 5-6 years. He was class that season.
True that.

But, for whatever reason, Ferie now picks the likes of O'Shea and G Neville ahead of him.That's why I didn't put his name in the options - I just dont think Ferie will play him at RB.£#%&! knows why, he's so much better than anyone, barring Rafael.

Unread 01-10-2010, 07:32 AM
borsuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandman
Rafael was limping at that point wasn't he?
yep. doubt we'll see rafael against sunderland. maybe fabio but i suspect it will be games for wes or o'shea or both. cue monumental arse-seeing if o'shea is in midfield, should be quite amusing.
Closed Thread