United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 04-12-2017, 07:00 AM
20 times

Quote:
Originally Posted by 20 times
He’ll say he deserved the red card because he has red hair. Absolutely zero chance of Garthers not mentioning hair again this week
£#%&!ing hell, this is getting silly now

“The fact midfielder Paul Pogba was involved in the move and rolled the most inviting ball for Valencia to control and smash through Petr Cech's legs wasn't wasted on me either. I refuse to allow the Frenchman's dreadful fluorescent-styled Mohican haircut to influence my regard for his talents.”

Unread 04-12-2017, 09:00 AM
Billy Redface

Quote:
Originally Posted by 20 times
f***ing hell, this is getting silly now

“The fact midfielder Paul Pogba was involved in the move and rolled the most inviting ball for Valencia to control and smash through Petr Cech's legs wasn't wasted on me either. I refuse to allow the Frenchman's dreadful fluorescent-styled Mohican haircut to influence my regard for his talents.”
Saying it as if it's having a huge effect on others.... but not Garth. Oh no.

Unread 11-12-2017, 11:41 AM
20 times

No mention of hair from Garth this week. Gutted tbh

Unread 03-01-2018, 10:40 PM
Pop

Man is a £#%&!ing full blown %@#$&!ated #@&%!...

Quote:
What a result it was for Brighton to take the points against Watford on 23 December. It was Lewis Dunk's performance against Watford, and again at Newcastle, that left me thinking he is a top-four defender if ever I saw one.

Whether he can mentally cope in that environment would be my only concern, but in terms of his defensive qualities I don't think I've seen a better centre-back this season. I've seen more polished performances but nothing quite so efficient.

It struck me that Liverpool could do themselves a great service by making an audacious move for Dunk. What would he cost - £35m in today's grossly over-inflated market?

Offer £45m and I've no doubt Brighton boss Chris Hughton would drive him to Anfield himself. Could Brighton afford to turn that down? Alongside Virgil van Dijk, Liverpool would suddenly have two towering defenders who know how to defend. They should be paying me a consultancy for this column.

Unread 03-01-2018, 10:48 PM
waynes ear's

That gif

"Garth, look serious"

Unread 03-01-2018, 10:52 PM
jem

Quote:
They should be paying me a consultancy for this column.
dunning and kruger would have made a great centre back pairing.

Unread 04-01-2018, 09:54 AM
TheFatGoth

Unread 15-01-2018, 08:12 AM
20 times

“He has spent far too much time responding to Mourinho and his mind games. It is becoming clearer by the day that Mourinho is doing this deliberately.”

Nothing gets past Garth does it?

Unread 15-01-2018, 03:53 PM
TheFatGoth

State of him

Quote:
Every time Conte bites back it diminishes the former Itay international who, having played the game at the highest level, respects its customs and traditions. Mourinho on the other hand shows no respect to either of those conventions because he is a mere beneficiary of the game and gives nothing back in return.
Quote:
It is also clear to me that Pardew is developing a team again at The Hawthorns. The camaraderie and spirit displayed after both goals was there for all to see. The Baggies are also starting to play a brand of football that belongs in the 21st Century again and their players look like they are enjoying it.
First league win since August

Quote:
The stare the Watford boss gave his players when they went 2-0 down to Southampton in the first half was chilling.
Quote:
The only problem I can foresee is that if Lanzini keeps playing like this, how long before Chelsea come knocking on the door?
Quote:
Mark Hughes must be seething. The fomer Stoke boss will know better than most what Marko Arnautovic is capable of. It was, after all, the Austrian who drove a dagger through Hughes' heart
Quote:
When a close team-mate leaves a club it can feel like you've sustained an injury and it can take a little time to recover.
Quote:
Manchester City are no ordinary team. Five minutes longer on the clock and City would have equalised.

Unread 15-01-2018, 05:00 PM
MJ Ramone

Quote:
Every time Conte bites back it diminishes the former Itay international who, having played the game at the highest level, respects its customs and traditions. Mourinho on the other hand shows no respect to either of those conventions because he is a mere beneficiary of the game and gives nothing back in return.
these are £#%&!ing outrageous comments tbh
weird £#%&!ing @#%&!.

Mourinho is just a beneficiary of the game & gives nothing in return?? - as if he's some kind of lecherous Chairman or an opportunist, overseas owner.

The anti-United/Jose stuff is in £#%&!ing overdrive lately

Unread 15-01-2018, 05:20 PM
browser

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ Ramone
He absolutely detests United doesn't he. I notice that there's absolutely no mention of Mane's ridiculous haircut again. He doesn't seem to mind that one.

Unread 15-01-2018, 05:27 PM
red in cumbria

The hate from no marks like him just makes us stronger. Or it jolly well should do, anyway.

Unread 15-01-2018, 05:29 PM
20 times

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ Ramone

At the risk of sounding like Kevin Keegan, I would love it if we won big ears (we won’t tbh). The seething across the ABU nation would make it one of our sweetest trophy wins ever

Unread 22-01-2018, 10:05 AM
TheFatGoth

Quote:
The Blues are fighting on a number of fronts and next face Arsenal on Wednesday in their Carabao Cup semi-final. Should that game go to penalties, Caballero will have the psychological advantage and the penalty-takers will know that.
Quote:
It was the astute Maguire who immediately appealed for offside the moment the ball went forward from Abdoulaye Doucoure's flick-on for Troy Deeney to score.
The decision was tight, but the England defender was as sharp as a razor to spot the infringement. Such moments can provide assurance for assistant referees that they are right.
Quote:
I have often wondered what sort of club Manchester City would be if Jose Mourinho was their manager. It was mooted at one stage. I wonder if the likes of De Bruyne would be there at all. Mourinho did, if you remember, sell the Belgian when they were together at Chelsea.

What is even more interesting is to imagine Pep Guardiola managing Manchester United. Now there's a thought. Imagine United playing the sort of expansive football their fans gorged on under Sir Matt Busby and Sir Alex Ferguson, only to be amplified under Guardiola.

Football is nothing if you are not allowed to dream. I just think these two giants have the managers the wrong way round somehow.

City - having Guardiola and De Bruyne - have made the right choice. They are definitely the winners.
Quote:
I saw Hazard play against Leicester at Stamford Bridge last week when Antonio Conte brought the little genius off after 70 minutes.
Quote:
You will also now how furious I am that the best striker in the Premier League, in my view, for the past five years has never won a major industry award - no Professional Footballers' Association Player or Footballer of the Year Award.
Quote:
It's official. The former PFA Player of the Year is back to his best.

Unread 22-01-2018, 10:41 AM
Whip Hubley

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by thespecialnonce
Football is nothing if you are not allowed to dream. I just think these two giants have the managers the wrong way round somehow.

City - having Guardiola and De Bruyne - have made the right choice. They are definitely the winners.

Unread 22-01-2018, 10:43 AM
Billy Redface

What a peculiar little creature.

Unread 22-01-2018, 10:56 AM
Dasilvatwins

I understand pundits and "football experts" tend to spout shite to generate more views.

What i dont understand is how garth crooks is in a job?! What he says is not controversial, its just plain stupid.

How does he still hold a job at the bbc!?

Unread 22-01-2018, 01:31 PM
sa7

Quote:
Mourinho did, if you remember, sell the Belgian when they were together at Chelsea.
Wasn't aware of that, people should mention it more often.

Unread 22-01-2018, 01:33 PM
20 times

“It’s official”

Unread 22-01-2018, 02:08 PM
believe

Furious
Closed Thread