United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 27-07-2017, 08:57 AM
saffers

We should be in there if it's £36m scaring off Milan.

He's still a teenager btw.

Unread 27-07-2017, 09:42 AM
dragflick

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
We should be in there if it's £36m scaring off Milan.

He's still a teenager btw.
There'll be a reason he didn't play much last season, Bayern want rid, and not many seem to want to pay £36m for him.

Unread 27-07-2017, 10:02 AM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragflick
There'll be a reason he didn't play much last season, Bayern want rid, and not many seem to want to pay £36m for him.
Easily the biggest warning flag. They are normally pretty good with young players, to be ditching him after a year raises questions.

Unread 27-07-2017, 10:06 AM
Curtis

They really are. Also, there was the big questions when he signed for Bayern about his real age. Couple of different birth certificates or something. Some suggesting he was in his early 20s already. I'd agree though, if they won't even play him to cover holes in the squad and are openly flouting him around, he's probably contaminated goods.

Unread 27-07-2017, 10:09 AM
silv

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curtis
They really are. Also, there was the big questions when he signed for Bayern about his real age. Couple of different birth certificates or something. Some suggesting he was in his early 20s already. I'd agree though, if they won't even play him to cover holes in the squad and are openly flouting him around, he's probably contaminated goods.
classy

Unread 27-07-2017, 10:11 AM
24hr Leavesey

Quote:
Originally Posted by doudou
Dodgy Chinese money IIRC. Definitely a touch of the Shinanwatras
The new owners have been partly funded by US hedge funds. More like a touch of the Glazers . Sad to see

Unread 27-07-2017, 11:46 AM
dunk

On the bench for Munich's friendly today.

They've signed Tolisso and are looking like getting Goretzka, so they've got a few midfielders to choose from. No value, options or players out there worth buying though

Unread 28-07-2017, 02:35 PM
lindelof

I'm hearing Chelsea....

When I say hearing I mean read it on Sky Sports News and in no way attempting to claim it as news of my own unlike some desperados on here...

Unread 28-07-2017, 03:19 PM
Sweet FA

watched clips of him on you tube yesterday , we all know these clips make everybody look great ,but this guy looked a right donkey ,seen much better quality in league 1 , if Munich wants to sell you know its very dodgy indeed our last to buys off them were cripples , this fella won't make it in the premiership .

Unread 28-07-2017, 03:24 PM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
On the bench for Munich's friendly today.

They've signed Tolisso and are looking like getting Goretzka, so they've got a few midfielders to choose from. No value, options or players out there worth buying though
Tbf we dodged this bullet and they didn't... Ed

Unread 30-08-2017, 05:18 PM
Pop

Signing for Swansea

Unread 30-08-2017, 05:20 PM
Vedder

Big fan of the Gower I heard. What a signing for Swansea ffs

Unread 30-08-2017, 06:29 PM
5 Cantona's

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vedder
Big fan of the Gower I heard. What a signing for Swansea ffs
Ancelotti doing his mate a favour here.

Must have told him Clement is some kind of Clough/Fergie/Mourinho hybrid ffs.

Unread 30-11-2017, 03:25 PM
Jethro

The lad was passing to advertising hoardings last night. What went wrong?

Unread 30-11-2017, 04:27 PM
Lok

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jethro
I'd assume he thought they were a player. HTH.

'Merse' says he's got the yips. I say he's a bit shit and is being found out in tougher leagues.

Unread 30-11-2017, 04:31 PM
Jethro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lok
I'd assume he thought they were a player. HTH.

'Merse' says he's got the yips. I say he's a bit shit and is being found out in tougher leagues.
Stunned.

Too much too soon. Needs a proper arm around him before he's resigned to loan after loan.

Unread 30-11-2017, 06:58 PM
Denis Irwell

Quote:
Them Daschunds doing walkies. V. Confusing.

Unread 30-11-2017, 07:02 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Remember when the Big Man put the kibosh on his move here and Ed, Jorge, Mou and many reds were fuming.

Called

Unread 30-11-2017, 07:10 PM
Crumps

He looked lazy and disinterested when I watched him. Lost the ball and just shrugged and walked back at less than a leisurely pace.

Unread 11-10-2018, 02:50 PM
TheFatGoth

Closed Thread