United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 11-06-2016, 06:56 AM
puressence

Default England v Russia 11/06/2016 8pm ko itv

Its the turn of the mighty Russians v England .. vague team news many saying vardy will be dropped for this .. praying we beat England but the utd players do well . will Marcus get a run out I doubt it very much will smalling or rooney be blamed id imagine so and will the knuckle draggers be throwing bottles at the police whilst singing no surrender to the ira from inside an irish bar .... stayed tuned its on itv can hardly contain myself ... Ну вы могучий русских уничтожить Англии

Unread 11-06-2016, 07:39 AM
no fun

Hope Russia win, all the united players in the squad get sent off, the Russian hooligans and French cops join forces to kick £#%&! out of the England fans, gabby yorath gets her busters out and ISIS behead Shearer live on air

Would settle for England getting beat tbh

Unread 11-06-2016, 07:46 AM
My Name is Keith

Spend probably 10-15% of my time trying to do a Roy hodgson impression.

Family have finally come round to appreciate my efforts and I'm now ASKED to say 'roman reigns at the royal rumble' fairly regularly.

Note that Roy has a very melancholy voice - almost tearful at times.

Stays on here.

Unread 11-06-2016, 07:47 AM
no fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Keith
Spend probably 10-15% of my time trying to do a Roy hodgson impression.

Family have finally come round to appreciate my efforts and I'm now ASKED to say 'roman reigns at the royal rumble' fairly regularly.

Note that Roy has a very melancholy voice - almost tearful at times.

Stays on here.
Can you do the owl face ?

Unread 11-06-2016, 07:57 AM
My Name is Keith

Quote:
Originally Posted by no fun
Can you do the owl face ?
Have to do a bit of facial work to master the effect but it's not my strong point. Available for radio gigs if anyone is interested?

Unread 11-06-2016, 08:01 AM
irk

Quote:
Have to do a bit of facial work to master the effect but it's not my strong point. Available for radio gigs if anyone is interested?
I'd pay quite handsomely for a bespoke voicemail.

Unread 11-06-2016, 08:02 AM
no fun

Quote:
You're clearly not taking it seriously

Stay up late tonight, sit on the shed roof, try and turn your head 360 degrees and keep a lookout for mice

Once you are " in character" the face comes easy

Unread 11-06-2016, 08:11 AM
Fergie out 89

Where's the best place for a Russia flag??

Unread 11-06-2016, 08:15 AM
irk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fergie out 89
Where's the best place for a Russia flag??
Up a flagpole I'd say

Unread 11-06-2016, 08:23 AM
Kangared

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
Its the turn of the mighty Russians v England .. vague team news many saying vardy will be dropped for this .. praying we beat England but the utd players do well . will Marcus get a run out I doubt it very much will smalling or rooney be blamed id imagine so and will the knuckle draggers be throwing bottles at the police whilst singing no surrender to the ira from inside an irish bar .... stayed tuned its on itv can hardly contain myself ... Ну вы могучий русских уничтожить Англии
Hilariously ironic that a Russian calls the English knuckledraggers

Unread 11-06-2016, 08:24 AM
Child of Darkness

Thumbs up

Quote:
Hope Russia win, all the united players in the squad get sent off, the Russian hooligans and French cops join forces to kick £#%&! out of the England fans, gabby yorath gets her busters out and ISIS behead Shearer live on air

That's probably your best ever post . Bravo sir .

Unread 11-06-2016, 08:43 AM
Fergie out 89

Quote:

Unread 11-06-2016, 08:49 AM
My Name is Keith

Quote:
Originally Posted by irk
I'd pay quite handsomely for a bespoke voicemail.
Strangely, I offered a similar service on red issue moons ago - think there were actually some takers for my take on that Indian guy of Corrie who was married to Deirdre and had that grating over acting 'scream if you wanna go faaaarster' type intonation.

Unread 11-06-2016, 08:55 AM
puressence

Quote:
Originally Posted by kangared
hilariously ironic that a russian calls the english knuckledraggers
russian ?

Unread 11-06-2016, 08:57 AM
no fun

Quote:
Strangely, I offered a similar service on red issue moons ago - think there were actually some takers for my take on that Indian guy of Corrie who was married to Deirdre and had that grating over acting 'scream if you wanna go faaaarster' type intonation.
You £#%&!ing monster

Samir was Moroccan, not Indian, and he donated a kidney to our Tracey on his deathbed

Lazy racial stereotyping, I'm surprised you aren't In Marseille enjoying a full English and a pint of Guinness with gaz and daz from Mansfield

Unread 11-06-2016, 08:59 AM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kangared
This guy bloody hates people slagging the english off, absolutely hates it

Unread 11-06-2016, 09:01 AM
itisme_panaflex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kangared
But racist that.

Unread 11-06-2016, 09:01 AM
andyroo

The Russians are probably the only lot less charming than the English.

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
russian ?
Fools Russian where Angles fear to tread.

Unread 11-06-2016, 09:04 AM
no fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
The Russians are probably the only lot less charming than the English.

Fools Russian where Angles fear to tread.
The norn Irish aren't that pleasant

Unread 11-06-2016, 09:05 AM
andyroo

Quote:
The norn Irish aren't that pleasant
Oh yeah.

(Subtle Ash reference. Though they're good nordies.)
Closed Thread