waynes ear's

£#%&! him

Unread 15-01-2018, 12:20 AM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's
£#%&! him
That's the spirit

Seriously, it will be very interesting to see how he gets on.

Unread 15-01-2018, 12:24 AM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
£#%&! him
disgraceful

Unread 15-01-2018, 12:39 AM
Zorg

Quote:
£#%&! him
Alright Rhodri, calm down.

Unread 15-01-2018, 12:41 AM
goldfinger II

Have never known such a clamour of voices scoffing at a former player's managerial potential, as if it were [/was?] an absurd idea for a top player to get a decent managerial position without much experience, despite the fact it has been happening for years. [Can't think of a single example].

Similarly, coaches and assistant managers are able to make this leap without much public skepticism, often without success.

It was almost as if there was a concerted effort to poo-poo the lad, and that will have damaged him somewhat. I think credibility is the best attribute a manager can have and they diminished that for sure.

He was right to wait for a decent job. I think he could have had a better one if not for the "who does he think he is?" shite that was directed at him. There is nothing that can be done at a small club in England that would gain him enough credit to be considered for a top job. Keeping Swansea up would have done nothing for him. Consider Dyche and Howe, for example - they're never getting top jobs. Moyes won the lottery.

I've no idea if he will be a good manager or not. It's impossible to predict and most people fail at it anyway, but I'd love it if he succeeds and sticks it right up their %@#$&!s.

Unread 15-01-2018, 12:49 AM
My Name is Keith

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldfinger II
Have never known such a clamour of voices scoffing at a former player's managerial potential, as if it were [/was?] an absurd idea for a top player to get a decent managerial position without much experience, despite the fact it has been happening for years. [Can't think of a single example].

Similarly, coaches and assistant managers are able to make this leap without much public skepticism, often without success.

It was almost as if there was a concerted effort to poo-poo the lad, and that will have damaged him somewhat. I think credibility is the best attribute a manager can have and they diminished that for sure.

He was right to wait for a decent job. I think he could have had a better one if not for the "who does he think he is?" shite that was directed at him. There is nothing that can be done at a small club in England that would gain him enough credit to be considered for a top job. Keeping Swansea up would have done nothing for him. Consider Dyche and Howe, for example - they're never getting top jobs. Moyes won the lottery.

I've no idea if he will be a good manager or not. It's impossible to predict and most people fail at it anyway, but I'd love it if he succeeds and sticks it right up their %@#$&!s.

Unread 15-01-2018, 01:49 AM
Spock

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Keith

edit.. decent job bit

Unread 15-01-2018, 02:03 AM
armchair

stepping stone to such jobs as manager of Kuwait and maybe even Nagoya Grampus or Stoke.

Unread 15-01-2018, 07:50 AM
20 times

Decent job

They’ve qualified for one tournament since the 50s haven’t they? They only qualified for Euro 2016 because it’s now almost harder to not qualify for the Euros ffs

Unread 15-01-2018, 08:14 AM
Denis Irwell

Previous boss taking Sunderland down to 3rd tier. Delighted for both. He’s a @#%&!/hope that fit bint of his £#%&!s him off. Get to work, Giggsy. She’s vulnerable right now.

Unread 15-01-2018, 08:28 AM
believe

Doesn't seem like a great appointment tbf, he's on a hiding to nothing.

Unread 15-01-2018, 09:24 AM
flixton

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
Wonder why they have gone with 4 years rather than 2.

Anyway, good luck to a true United great player.

Unread 15-01-2018, 02:08 PM
20 times

Confirmed

Unread 15-01-2018, 02:19 PM
Child of Darkness

I enjoyed paying to watching him play for united . Since then he’s been proved to be a despicable human being . And for that reason I don’t give a £#%&! .

I’m out

Unread 15-01-2018, 02:25 PM
Ethers

Quote:
Would agree.

Very difficult job, with Bale on the slide it’s not a particularly talented group of players to work with, and expectations are stil unreasonably high.

Unread 15-01-2018, 02:40 PM
20 times

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Norm
Brothers wife.
Jaysus. Edited

Unread 15-01-2018, 03:32 PM
Albert Tatlock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Child of Darkness
I enjoyed paying to watching him play for united . Since then he’s been proved to be a despicable human being . And for that reason I don’t give a £#%&! .

I’m out
He's just being Welsh...we're all like that...

Unread 15-01-2018, 03:35 PM
AK14

The comments on the BBC wales sport Facebook page showing the presser

Would be £#%&!ing great to see him do well, so many people would have meltdowns

Unread 15-01-2018, 04:38 PM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
The comments on the BBC wales sport Facebook page showing the presser

Would be £#%&!ing great to see him do well, so many people would have meltdowns
How is he meant to do well though? There is literally nothing he can do to show his worth as a manager.

Unread 15-01-2018, 04:44 PM
AK14

Quote:
How is he meant to do well though? There is literally nothing he can do to show his worth as a manager.
Something similar to what Coleman achieved and there'd be quite a few Welsh supporters in a situation where they'd have to praise a man they dislike with a passion

I'd find it amusing tbh
Closed Thread