Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 16-01-2018, 12:02 PM
Whip Hubley

Unread 16-01-2018, 12:17 PM
sa7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg

Saw him at Manc airport once waiting with his family, some berties came up all star struck asking for photos and he looked at them like they were turds, shook his head and walked off. Then this other bloke shouted 'that's what he thinks of you lads'.

It was brilliant tbh.
Hahahahahah

Well in Bloo

Unread 16-01-2018, 01:22 PM
ScholesGingerSheen

Quote:
Originally Posted by History
I thought the same. Didn't think he was that big of a loss tbh. Never bought into the Fergie sign him up chants.

Thought he was bang average second season. Wasn't willing to fight for a place in the team which probably made Fergies mind up more than anything else.
He wasn't willing to fight for a place because he'd already agreed with the Berts that he was signing in mid season, the club made him an offer and he turned it down, he might be thick as shit but his PR team were brilliant making it look like Fergie and the club were discarding him, the little mercenary f***er.

I never understood the fuss either, typical United we end up with the bang average member of the best International forward line in the World (on paper at any rate)

Unread 16-01-2018, 01:36 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whip Hubley
I can't help but admire him for that.

He must have top advisers though, because he's a properly thick bastard. We did some work at the place he rented in Alderley Edge. The management company got a call one day that his quarter mile driveway had flooded. Obviously they were

Turns out he'd turn up the swimming pool heat to max trying to create some kind of super sized hot tub. Blew all the seals so the entire contents went running down the drive.
The dirty bastard

Unread 16-01-2018, 01:41 PM
silv

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
The dirty bastard
clap, clap.

Unread 16-01-2018, 01:44 PM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
The dirty bastard

Unread 16-01-2018, 05:14 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by History
I thought the same. Didn't think he was that big of a loss tbh. Never bought into the Fergie sign him up chants.

Thought he was bang average second season. Wasn't willing to fight for a place in the team which probably made Fergies mind up more than anything else.
People blame Berbatov for us "losing" him. The simple fact is that nobody else made him behave like a slapped arse in response.

Unread 16-01-2018, 08:13 PM
sa7

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScholesGingerSheen
He wasn't willing to fight for a place because he'd already agreed with the Berts that he was signing in mid season, the club made him an offer and he turned it down, he might be thick as shit but his PR team were brilliant making it look like Fergie and the club were discarding him, the little mercenary £#%&!er.

I never understood the fuss either, typical United we end up with the bang average member of the best International forward line in the World (on paper at any rate)
He was many things, but bang average was not one of them
Closed Thread