United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Match Thread Archive
Closed Thread

Unread 16-04-2019, 08:53 PM
atticusgrinch

Quote:
Originally Posted by redhegemony
Only 1 of that back four should be playing and he's out of position. Martial needs to up his game, should have taken his chance on rather than pass to The Scottish Player.
I wish Martial had got either of those Rashford chances to be fair.

Unread 16-04-2019, 08:53 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
Classy as ever.

Petulant crybaby when he doesnt get things going his way. You were wrong. Just own it.
Wasn’t wrong for even a moment. Predicted everything about the @#%&!s tenure from the off. Not my fault you refuse to accept what you saw unfold with your own eyes. There’s non so blind as those that won’t see..

You’re an actual disease polluting this forum. £#%&! off.

Unread 16-04-2019, 08:54 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lok
Probably our last match in the tournament for a couple of years. May as well have a bit of fun.
I have the sinking feeling it could be a lot longer than that.

The Return of Tim

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
Really?

Rashford didn’t really show composure when he scooped the ball over the bar in the opening three minutes.
Classic Rash though, always shit in front of goal when it matters.

Thanks

Baron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vedder
Pogba is a £#%&!ing disgrace.
He started superbly but has been nowhere since, Fred on the other hand appears to have the composure of a clown in a minefield - passes everywhere but to a team mate, absolute shite and leaves everyone massively out of position.

Lingard needs putting down.

I remember why I used to despise Young.

Nothing from the forwards after 4mins.

Get Lukaku and Sanchez on to justify their money or they can £#%&! off as well. Actually they already can.

Messi plays a different game. Strolling at half speed he’s ten times the player if anyone in our squad.

Hands of Scone

Quote:
Originally Posted by atticusgrinch
That headband is holding the top of his skull on.

“Eeee boss, ahm reet dizzy in t’dome after that little Lyonel fella give me t’runarownd lahke you said he would”

Unread 16-04-2019, 08:55 PM
The taste of...

We have a Global fan base and 75,000 sat gormlessly in the stadium every fortnight

Meanwhile a few thousand old ladies doing their knitting get shut of belligerent owners at Blackpool

There lies the tragedy

Unread 16-04-2019, 08:55 PM
Buck

Ultimately for all our huff and puff last week we didn't get a shot on target. And Barcelona couldn't play worse. We needed a perfect game to come through this and we look £#%&!ed fitness wise.

Unread 16-04-2019, 08:56 PM
NinoyAquino

I’m suddenly getting that realisation that there’s a decent chance of a Scousers City final.

Unread 16-04-2019, 08:56 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by The taste of...
We have a Global fan base and 75,000 sat gormlessly in the stadium every fortnight

Meanwhile a few thousand old ladies doing their knitting get shut of belligerent owners at Blackpool

There lies the tragedy
Didn’t know Duckworth could knit.

Unread 16-04-2019, 08:57 PM
messhead

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
He’s only scored 1 so far pal and the game is deadlocked
He's scored two and has been running rings around us. It's just nice to see some good football being played for once, shame it isn't inspiring any of our players to up their game like it did last week.

sa7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron

I remember why I used to despise Young.
What made you forget?

Genuine question.

puressence

First ten was immense second fifteen awful last 20 even. 2 errors first play the free kick down the £#%&!ing line and Dave wow Can you imagine scouting pogba for possible transfer Jesus Christ he’s £#%&!ing awful piss £#%&!ing poor proper piss poor

Mr_Ed

Quote:
Originally Posted by The taste of...

There lies the tragedy

saffers

Quote:
Wasn’t wrong for even a moment. Predicted everything about the @#%&!s tenure from the off. Not my fault you refuse to accept what you saw unfold with your own eyes. There’s non so blind as those that won’t see..

You’re an actual disease polluting this forum. £#%&! off.
Everything you disagree with is pollution and a disease. You were wrong from the get go, there's nothing wrong with that. Own it. Those years will be as good as it gets post ferie. That's why you're lashing out now. You see the bleak future.

ZiggyStardust

Well on the positive side I think Fred and The Scottish Player have been very good again especially Fred
I like how we’re trying to play as we’re playing a high line and pressing them but ultimately you’re only as good as your weakest links and we have plenty

Really getting sick of Dave making a £#%&! up every game
Take 50k off that contract which would still probably make him the highest paid goalie in the world and tell him sign it or £#%&! off

dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by messhead
He's scored two and has been running rings around us. It's just nice to see some good football being played for once, shame it isn't inspiring any of our players to up their game like it did last week.
You’re watching the wrong game pal. The best player in the World is playing against Ajax.

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
Everything you disagree with is pollution and a disease. You were wrong from the get go, there's nothing wrong with that. Own it. Those years will be as good as it gets post ferie. That's why you're lashing out now. You see the bleak future.
You can say that as often as you like. Just makes you look even more fervently deluded than your last post.

The only reason you’re been logged on atm is because there was always a high probability United would lose and you were positively salivating and couldn’t wait..

Disease.

Unread 16-04-2019, 08:58 PM
atticusgrinch

Rashford channeling his inner Welbeck.

Unread 16-04-2019, 08:59 PM
Vedder

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZiggyStardust
Well on the positive side I think Fred and The Scottish Player have been very good again especially Fred
I like how we’re trying to play as we’re playing a high line and pressing them but ultimately you’re only as good as your weakest links and we have plenty

Really getting sick of Dave making a £#%&! up every game
Take 50k off that contract which would still probably make him the highest paid goalie in the world and tell him sign it or £#%&! off
His distribution is a £#%&!ing joke too.

Unread 16-04-2019, 08:59 PM
saffers

Quote:
You’re watching the wrong game pal. The best player in the World is playing against Ajax.

You can say that as often as you like. Just makes you look even more fervently deluded than your last post.

Disease.
He says in a post where he calls Ronaldo a better player than Messi. Bit unfortunate....

I won't call you a disease because you are a human being.
Closed Thread