United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 27-07-2009, 11:49 AM
Flowers of Manchester

Question Munich

Any suggestion lads?

I know we will find our own places and have a great time but any places you recommend.

Bars? Clubs? especially as will be there Friday night

Unread 27-07-2009, 12:01 PM
Whip Hubley

yeah yeah rub it in

only consolation is i found cheap enough flights to go on a mates stag do to prague in a couple of weeks.

iPod and your sisters bra are packed.

when will i see you next anyway, i miss your lovely face and kind words

Unread 27-07-2009, 12:04 PM
thrills_pills_bellyaches

Unread 27-07-2009, 12:19 PM
In 76 now this is true

Head to the Schwabing/Maxvorstadt University area, (the best bet is the blue/orange metro stops Universität or Münchener Freiheit). Some decent pubs here, a lot better than in the city centre itself and better priced rather than toursit traps. There is a superb beer hall that you have to go down about 300 steps underground and was something to do with hitlers command centre in the war, I will see if I can find it on the net.

If after some clubs etc, the best bet is the area around the Ostbahnhof Eastern Station or the Haidhausen area which is home to the Kultfabrik bar area.

Unread 27-07-2009, 12:27 PM
Flowers of Manchester

cheers mate really appreciate that

anymore?

Mike - Ill be coming to the Brum game and basically in manchester all day as got a train that gets in at 10:30ish and leaves at 8ish - so after the game could go for a few in town. No Matt tho.

However, we are debating staying for the arse game - will let you know, but he he is portugal for the next 2 weeks!

Unread 27-07-2009, 12:32 PM
shadowplay

Anyone flying from Heathrow tomorrow evening?

Unread 27-07-2009, 12:37 PM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flowers of Manchester
cheers mate really appreciate that

anymore?

Mike - Ill be coming to the Brum game and basically in manchester all day as got a train that gets in at 10:30ish and leaves at 8ish - so after the game could go for a few in town. No Matt tho.

However, we are debating staying for the arse game - will let you know, but he he is portugal for the next 2 weeks!
if matt's not coming it's just not worth my time. he's the only one of you chumps i bother to listen to

Unread 27-07-2009, 12:56 PM
In 76 now this is true

The Hofbrauhaus is a differenmt one to the one Im thinking of. The Hofbrauhaus is a bit of a tourist place these days. Its big, but expensive and geared up for tourists, think that nearer the city centre. Ok to stick your head in, but might have an admission fee.
The one im thinking of had some weird wishing well in it. Its located on the opposite side of the road to the uni and about one block back.

Unread 27-07-2009, 01:00 PM
Gog Coch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flowers of Manchester
Any suggestion lads?

I know we will find our own places and have a great time but any places you recommend.

Bars? Clubs? especially as will be there Friday night

One of the most popular songs in Bierkellers -

Unread 27-07-2009, 01:08 PM
Gog Coch

Upstairs here:

http://www.xs4all.nl/~patto1ro/munipubs.htm#ayinger

and remember

And for anyone wanting to avoid the Hofbräuhaus (drinking in Hitler's local does have a distinctly creepy feel to it) for whatever reason, it gives you the chance to observe the place without having to set foot inside.

If you think you can drink then go here:

http://www.xs4all.nl/~patto1ro/munipubs.htm#loewkell

http://www.daswiesnzelt.de/

Unread 27-07-2009, 01:14 PM
Gog Coch

Practice farting -

http://www.beercomic.com/

Unread 27-07-2009, 10:20 PM
£#%&! KFC

@#%&!spark....end of

Unread 28-07-2009, 04:32 AM
Crumps

On the megabus which was half an hour late. Uncomfortable, thrills is asleep and bunks is a @#%&!. We got the back seats though.score.

Unread 28-07-2009, 04:58 AM
Crumps

Lesbian woman has just set off the smoke alarm in the bogs. Am gonna try and get some kip.

Unread 28-07-2009, 05:26 AM
TreeFiddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crumps
Lesbian woman has just set off the smoke alarm in the bogs. Am gonna try and get some kip.
Goodnight Marlo

Unread 28-07-2009, 08:31 AM
Crumps

We're in St Johns wood. We are all very tired but it's vibrant as hell.

Unread 28-07-2009, 09:04 AM
The Mull

Quote:
On the megabus which was half an hour late. Uncomfortable, thrills is asleep and bunks is a @#%&!. We got the back seats though.score.
Quote:
Quote:
We're in St Johns wood. We are all very tired but it's vibrant as hell.
Oh look at me I'm on tour with the lads, you make me sick

actually loving the updates, keep it up Crumps

Unread 28-07-2009, 10:50 AM
Crumps

I am having a shit at Stanstead. It smells but we are going to the pub. Am contemplating killing Bunks.

Unread 28-07-2009, 10:55 AM
wiganste

Quote:
I am having a shit at Stanstead. It smells but we are going to the pub. Am contemplating killing Bunks.
Kill him. Leave him in the bogs.

Unread 28-07-2009, 12:07 PM
thrills_pills_bellyaches

Bunks has been arrested
Closed Thread