United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 13-10-2022, 10:05 PM
armchair

Default Newcastle build-up/team/hype

I'd note Newcastle are way better than Omnichron or Everton.

Fred can't start. Eriksen has to.

Unread 13-10-2022, 10:10 PM
AK14

Varane back in

Shaw and Malacia is a tough one

Fred to the bench.

Unread 13-10-2022, 10:11 PM
Drexl

Tough test

Case/Mctom mid

Plough these Strawberry dick heads a new furrow/and or arse hole

Unread 13-10-2022, 10:12 PM
no fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drexl
Tough test

Case/Mctom mid

Plough these Strawberry d*** heads a new furrow/and or arse hole
Scottish player is suspended

Unread 13-10-2022, 10:13 PM
silv

Be tempted to keep Lindelof and Martinez than throw Varane in.

Unread 13-10-2022, 10:14 PM
Drexl

Quote:
Originally Posted by no fun
Scottish player is suspended
Oh yes, the £#%&!ing idiot

TBF they will attack down the wings

Thank GOD we have a fat pudding on the left

Unread 13-10-2022, 10:14 PM
no fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by silv
Be tempted to keep Lindelof and Martinez than throw Varane in.
That’s madder than liz truss

Unread 13-10-2022, 10:16 PM
Selhurst Samurai

Make sure the kit man puts the £#%&!ing shooting boots out for the lads.

Unread 13-10-2022, 10:18 PM
Coracao

Shaw, Varane & Eriksen in.

Martial or Sancho for Ronaldo.

Unread 13-10-2022, 10:19 PM
silv

Quote:
Originally Posted by no fun
That’s madder than liz truss
Depends. Are they physical and a possession based team?

Unread 13-10-2022, 10:20 PM
armchair

I think Antony could do with a rest. Sancho on the right maybe?

Unread 13-10-2022, 10:25 PM
Hyman_Roth

Very tough. We can’t score. Can see us losing. Draw would be ok. Short sentences.

Unread 13-10-2022, 10:28 PM
Joe Biden

Gea
Dalot (reluctantly)
Varane
Lisandro
Shaw
Casemiro
Bruno
Eriksen
Rashford
Martial (if fit, if not Ronaldo)
Antony

Unread 13-10-2022, 10:38 PM
jem

cassie will need some proper help in midfield.

Unread 13-10-2022, 10:41 PM
Dr Stranger

Ronaldo has to start of Martial isn’t fit. Can’t stick Rashford up there again. He’s looking much better on the left.

I actually thought Antony was decent tonight.

Keep the front three the same. Shaw has earned his spot the last couple of games. Eriksen for Fred. Obviously. Maybe Varane back in, but Lindelof had done well. Wouldn’t change anything else.

Unread 13-10-2022, 10:43 PM
armchair

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Stranger
Ronaldo has to start of Martial isn’t fit. Can’t stick Rashford up there again. He’s looking much better on the left.

I actually thought Antony was decent tonight.

Keep the front three the same. Shaw has earned his spot the last couple of games. Eriksen for Fred. Obviously. Maybe Varane back in, but Lindelof had done well. Wouldn’t change anything else.
I feel like Ronaldo affects almost all of the players mentally. And not in a good way.

He's not doing anything wrong, But he's dominating their thoughts in a way that affects them.

Unread 13-10-2022, 10:45 PM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
I feel like Ronaldo affects almost all of the players mentally. And not in a good way.
They do tend to defer to him.

He’s looked better the last few games. A bit sharper. He’s in serious greedy bastard mode though.

I’d start Martial if fit, but he’ll probably be out til February.

Unread 14-10-2022, 10:31 AM
Dasilvatwins

The only time I’ve had expectations this season were in games against the europa league canon fodder. They should win but expect it to be grounded out.

Dave

Dalot
Varane
Martinez
Shaw

Eriksen
Casemiro

Antony
Bruno
Rashford

Martial (if fit , Ronaldo if not)

Unread 14-10-2022, 10:38 AM
Stickman

3-2

hum dinger

Unread 14-10-2022, 10:38 AM
Dasilvatwins

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair

He's not doing anything wrong, But he's dominating their thoughts in a way that affects them.
He is probably the worst type of player to have when you’re rebuilding the team. You cannot build the team around him as he will be leaving in 8 months time.

He isn’t the player he once was but there is obvious a player in him. It’s Ronaldo. You’re only getting that if everything is tailored to give it to him in the box. ETH doesn’t play that way, it’s a lot more collective team pressing , passing and movement .

Glazers and chuckle brothers murtough and Arnold have screwed the manager again. He should have left in the summer and a replacement should have been signed. Doesn’t even have to be a world class striker, just someone who can come in for a year, then the following summer you buy a proper striker. Almost like if a fresh 2 years younger cavani came in.

Issue now is Ronaldo screams and shouts and gets angry most times a pass doesn’t come into him as he is is all about scoring goals. It will then have an effect on the others as you say.

I was hoping it was down to match fitness but he has been shut out against some shite defences lately . Hopefully he kicks on but as sad as it is to say, right now when everyone is fit he doesn’t make the starting line and ETH knows this.
Closed Thread