United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 26-03-2018, 07:44 AM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kangared
Scored more, created far more chances & gained more points, how the f*** do you feel vindicated ?
.\ You're the one who needs to move on. I am no Mourinho fanboy but he inherited a pile of dysfunctional broken players thanks mainly to your idol & yet you still somehow try to distort facts & make up excuses to defend the indefensible. His actions since leaving the club show what a complete & utter c*** he is
Saying we finished 6th last year isn't distorting facts. It happened, unfortunately.

The rate at which we've broken Sanchez and Pogba has certainly vindicated your argument, btw.

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers

Take the Sevilla debacle out of the picture and this has been a great few weeks for United.

Just cos i criticised some of his decisions around that tie doesn't mean faith has diminished pol. On team mou we are allowed to criticise him, this ain't team lvg.
Wish we could, pal. But that's not how football works.

Unread 26-03-2018, 07:47 AM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
Saying we finished 6th last year isn't distorting facts. It happened, unfortunately.

The rate at which we've broken Sanchez and Pogba has certainly vindicated your argument, btw.
Sanchez has played 10 games or so for us. Judge him after a pre season.

Pogba pre injury was playing some of his best football ever.

Who cares about 6th place when we won three cups. Need to let go of that league finish pol, we focused on the europa for the last 2 months of the season.

Quote:
Wish we could, pal. But that's not how football works.
Can't sack or keep a manager purely based on one game chief.

Then there's a good chance lvg might still in charge.

Unread 26-03-2018, 07:53 AM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Pogba pre injury was playing some of his best football ever.

Unread 26-03-2018, 08:50 AM
RemisMoses

Why would you bet on us winning the league next year at Evens? We are at least 7-1 with the bookies. Doesn't make any sense

Unread 26-03-2018, 08:55 AM
Ethers

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by RemisMoses
Why would you bet on us winning the league next year at Evens? We are at least 7-1 with the bookies. Doesn't make any sense
Who said anything about evens?

Unread 26-03-2018, 08:58 AM
Cream

Quote:

It's a man's world. Keith is being very clever-clever and someone might be tempted to stuff it right down his throat.

Not me, though. Just want to be clear on that.

Unread 26-03-2018, 09:02 AM
Lazlo Panaflex

Keith just asked the boy to back up his confidence with a wager. Said boy ducked it. It's a simple 2+2 equation. The kid doesn't believe his own words.

Nobody could blame him. Just maybe stfu talking shit you don't even believe is the answer.

Unread 26-03-2018, 09:04 AM
Ethers

Saffers has shit it, let’s be very clear.

Hiding behind “I won’t bet against my club” nonsense when he was happy to wager under LVG that we wouldn’t make the Champions League. A pathetic showing from the lad in truth, and this is supposed to be your top boy?

Wow.

Unread 26-03-2018, 09:05 AM
Bunker Buster

RIP Saffers 26/03/18

Unread 26-03-2018, 09:06 AM
Sapien

Quote:
If a top red like cream wants to step up and back his team (in writing) then who are we to question it.

Unread 26-03-2018, 09:10 AM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
Saffers has shit it, let’s be very clear.

Hiding behind “I won’t bet against my club” nonsense when he was happy to wager under LVG that we wouldn’t make the Champions League. A pathetic showing from the lad in truth, and this is supposed to be your top boy?

Wow.
Very different. LvGs United I had no faith in. Most had no faith in. Majority of the forum wanted him gone by December 2015.

I'm saying we'll win the league pal. Just don't wanna recognise some of the anti mou babies by letting them have a bet against us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazlo Panaflex
Keith just asked the boy to back up his confidence with a wager. Said boy ducked it. It's a simple 2+2 equation. The kid doesn't believe his own words.

Nobody could blame him. Just maybe stfu talking shit you don't even believe is the answer.
Snakey snake. Sssshhhh

Unread 26-03-2018, 09:16 AM
windy waffles

Quote:
Very different. LvGs United I had no faith in. Most had no faith in. Majority of the forum wanted him gone by December 2015.

I'm saying we'll win the league pal. Just don't wanna recognise some of the anti mou babies by letting them have a bet against us.

Snakey snake. Sssshhhh

LvG appointed summer 2014. Fans wanted him gone by December, correct.

Mou appointed summer 2017. Fans wanted him gone by February.

Nearly as hated as quickly to be fair.

As bad a LvG was football wise, at least he was constantly having pops at the club and carried himself with a bit of self-respect. Can you imagine if the roles was reverse and Mou knew he was on the way out before going into a cup final. He would've literally exploded...

Unread 26-03-2018, 09:19 AM
Lazlo Panaflex

Quote:
Very different. LvGs United I had no faith in. Most had no faith in.

Very weak excuse.

Most of the forum had no faith in Jose judging by the last poll.

The boy here doesn't either by not backing the manager and taking the bet.

Unread 26-03-2018, 09:20 AM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by windy waffles
Can you imagine if the roles was reverse and Mou knew he was on the way out before going into a cup final. He would've literally exploded...
He actually did. Atléti, who never beat Madrid then, beat them in the Bernábeu.

Unread 26-03-2018, 09:22 AM
Lazlo Panaflex

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
He actually did. Atléti, who never beat Madrid then, beat them in the Bernábeu.
When things go south with Jose they go south badly. That's what we have to look forward to next season.

Unread 26-03-2018, 09:23 AM
windy waffles

Quote:
When things go south with Jose they go south badly. That's what we have to look forward to next season.

Don't spend time worry about next season, it's happening now and thankfully he won't be here next season.

Unread 26-03-2018, 09:28 AM
Clarkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by windy waffles
LvG appointed summer 2014. Fans wanted him gone by December, correct.

Mou appointed summer 2017. Fans wanted him gone by February.

Nearly as hated as quickly to be fair.

As bad a LvG was football wise, at least he was constantly having pops at the club and carried himself with a bit of self-respect. Can you imagine if the roles was reverse and Mou knew he was on the way out before going into a cup final. He would've literally exploded...
Appointed summer 2016

Unread 26-03-2018, 09:30 AM
windy waffles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarkie
Appointed summer 2016

Apologies, typo but the fact remains.

Just over a season and a half and people want him out, too.

Unread 26-03-2018, 09:31 AM
andyroo

Quote:
I think that's behind a lot of the frustration with how this season's fizzled out. Mourinho was the instant success guy, it hasn't been as good as we were told it would be and given his proven short term nature he's running out of time before it goes Def Con One. Even saffers's empty threats are becoming shrill and desperate.

Unread 26-03-2018, 09:32 AM
Clarkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
I think that's behind a lot of the frustration with how this season's fizzled out. Mourinho was the instant success guy, it hasn't been as good as we were told it would be and given his proven short term nature he's running out of time before it goes Def Con One. Even saffers's empty threats are becoming shrill and desperate.
Guess we'll find out next season
Closed Thread