United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 18-05-2012, 12:03 PM
atticusgrinch

Quote:
Originally Posted by HERTS_RED
I see the dippers are starting to peddle the myth that King Kenny turned down a pay off (about £8million) and asked for the money to be donated to the players fund instead

Give it a couple of years and KKK's team of 2011/12 will be better than St Rafa's 08/09 team.
Yeah where've they got that from?

Unread 18-05-2012, 12:04 PM
Jack Duckworth

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Return of JC
Brendan Rogers has turned down the chance to speak to them!
fair play to him. there's not many who would do that.

according to the guardian it's because he feels he's shown what he is capable of during his time at swansea and doesn't feel the need for a formal interview. he also doesn't want to disrespect swansea fans by being seen to be chasing another job.

Unread 18-05-2012, 12:06 PM
Fuzzy Dunlop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Duckworth

according to the guardian it's because he feels he's shown what he is capable of during his time at swansea and doesn't feel the need for a formal interview. he also doesn't want to disrespect swansea fans by being seen to be chasing another job.
I'm no zorg but to me that translates as : if they offer me the job I'll take it.

Unread 18-05-2012, 12:11 PM
Jack Duckworth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy Dunlop
I'm no zorg but to me that translates as : if they offer me the job I'll take it.
of course it does, but he's betraying swansea with class and dignity, la.

Unread 18-05-2012, 01:04 PM
Mr_Ed

Quote:
Originally Posted by atticusgrinch
Is it £#%&!. He didn't leave Barca to manage those horrible @#%&!s straight afterwards.
Agreed... Going from a Pedro/Messi/Villa strike force to Carrol/Bellamy/Suarez is one hell of a come down.

Messi probably got more goals in August than those @#%&!s did all season!

Unread 18-05-2012, 01:08 PM
bobbledinho

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbledinho
I'd be distraught if Rodgers ends up there. Love the man and love his work.

Britton>Xavi
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/18110974

Love Brendan. He's no mug.

Unread 18-05-2012, 01:25 PM
borsuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Duckworth

according to me it's because the dippers are an absolute basket case of a club with a shit squad, tiny stadium and no management to speak of because they've all just been sacked. they blew a shitload of money last season on a load of rubbish, £#%&! knows what wages they're paying the likes of carroll, adam, downing and henderson but i reckon they'll struggle to shift any of them, and gerrard and carragher already need replacing. the other thing is that their spending from last year (£100m or something, wasn't it?) will be counted towards ffp and without a new stadium and cl income they'll really struggle to balance that with decent turnover.

in short, they're looking seriously £#%&!ed. add the way that their last two managers have been treated, who would want to go there?

Unread 18-05-2012, 01:30 PM
tatty

The scousers are delusional about their realistic prospects so it's a lose-lose offer for him.

Finishes in the top 4 - 'its where we should be, he needs to improve'

Outside top 4 - 'sack him'

Unread 18-05-2012, 01:55 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by atticusgrinch
Is it £#%&!. He didn't leave Barca to manage those horrible @#%&!s straight afterwards.
If he wants a challenge, he should take his "break" for a year or two and then succeed SAF

Unread 18-05-2012, 01:56 PM
Father Christmas

The calibre of the nmaes being mentioned really shows where LFC are these days: they're a mid-table club.

Unread 18-05-2012, 02:25 PM
thatsfuctit

they have turned on Martinez before he's been offered it

'"Kenny deserves our respect, and none was shown to him by our owners. Martinez if appointed therefore deserves no respect from us.
I'd much rather just give him (Roberto Martinez) Pop in preseason and get him gone before the season."

Unread 18-05-2012, 02:38 PM
borsuk

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatsfuctit

'"Kenny deserves our respect, and none was shown to him by our owners. Martinez if appointed therefore deserves no respect from us.
I'd much rather just give him (Roberto Martinez) Pop in preseason and get him gone before the season."
top dass and clignity

Unread 18-05-2012, 02:51 PM
MJ Ramone

Quote:

Unread 18-05-2012, 02:57 PM
signed dc

Quote:

What will that achieve? Stop him from doing any photoshops?

Unread 18-05-2012, 02:59 PM
forwardirektion

Quote:
Originally Posted by signed dc
What will that achieve? Stop him from doing any photoshops?
RIP LFC youth squad

Unread 18-05-2012, 07:51 PM
The Watcher

Talking

Unread 18-05-2012, 07:57 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Watcher
So it wasn't you, then??

Unread 18-05-2012, 09:31 PM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Quote:
@Liddellpool Borussia Dortmund's coach Jurgen Klopp says he won't be moving to Anfield #LFC

Unread 18-05-2012, 09:55 PM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Unread 18-05-2012, 11:40 PM
Bral

Rodgers turned down dialogue with Liverpool because he's already leaving Swansea. For Chelsea?
Closed Thread