United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 09-11-2015, 04:26 PM
Zorg

Thumbs down

The whining @#%&! was right at home on Merseyside wasn't he? Oh, I've been treated so badly. That'll be six million pounds please.

£#%&!ing jamrag.

Unread 09-11-2015, 04:50 PM
plopborsky

unreal saging here tbf

this is primetime sage this is taking you so far back it hurts

http://www.utdforum.com/forum/showpo...52&postcount=6

Unread 09-11-2015, 05:05 PM
Mr Kaboom

Sacked

Unread 09-11-2015, 05:08 PM
barca99

Get in!

@#%&!

Unread 09-11-2015, 05:10 PM
teflon_terry

Feel a teensy bit sorry for Moyes tbf. His franchise has been permanently damaged by being made the most inept managerial appointment of all time. Not his fault really.

But on the other hand, £#%&! him.

Unread 09-11-2015, 05:24 PM
ashtonred

Quote:
Originally Posted by teflon_terry
Feel a teensy bit sorry for Moyes tbf. His franchise has been permanently damaged by being made the most inept managerial appointment of all time. Not his fault really.

But on the other hand, £#%&! him.
His coaching appointments were beyond belief when he got the gig at OT. He #@&%!ed up by not surrounding himself with highly competent and successful
Individuals. Always the downfall of anyone who doesn't accept their own shortcomings.

Unread 09-11-2015, 05:29 PM
Vetch

Oh well.

They'll be more days like this for David.

nft.

Unread 09-11-2015, 05:35 PM
thrills_pills_bellyaches

I'm so angry right now that this State was ever given the chance to manage us.
It is a serious stain on the end of Ferguson's career that he chose this utter no mark to succeed him. I feel like we're only just getting the disease out of the club

Unread 09-11-2015, 05:36 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFatGoth
"While it is difficult to defend the numbers, what he is going to leave behind is a cowardly club, It is a really embarrassing and dishonourable way for the club to do this to a guy who had the solutions to this weak, self-indulgent squad's problems."

http://talksport.com/football/i-spok...ells-talksport

Fair play to Moysie, he knows how to get the press on his side.
State of G-Huntz ffs.

Yeah these things aren't always done right, but £#%&!ing hell all this %@#$&!s about honour and poor treatment. Once again the bloke has gone into a club, taken the piss and done a shit job, then been sent on his way much richer than when he arrived. He'll be okay.

Nobody ever gives a shit when a foreign manager gets sacked after two months like poor Jacques Santini

Unread 09-11-2015, 05:42 PM
morgan

Relieved for the Sociedad crew, hope they're enjoying some well-earned gifs

Unread 09-11-2015, 05:42 PM
RedMenace

He "tried" to pick up Spanish at first but gave up because it was too difficult. Even Phil Neville is making some kind of an effort, I'm sure he's making an ass of himself but he's giving it a go.

Unread 09-11-2015, 05:44 PM
ScarFace

thats a lower prem team £#%&!ed in the summer then

Unread 09-11-2015, 05:45 PM
Buck

He can't complain this time round.

Only had 6 months left on his contract. He signed fully well knowing he was expected to improve the first team back to European spots.

He focuses too much on an end goal before he's got a job under good progress. His way of thinking is that time and stability will lead to success.

No David, success will give you time and stability.

No one will take him on when his greatest achievements are finishing in the top 6 a few times. Why should anyone take in a word of what he promises when he's yet to show tangible results from it?

Unread 09-11-2015, 05:57 PM
teflon_terry

Will be appointed by Newcastle in March when they look destined for relegation, and inspire them to 17th.

Unread 09-11-2015, 06:26 PM
Clarkie

£#%&! me

Quote:
When players, staff and directors boarded the plane back to the Basque country after the game, Moyes was not on board. Instead, he flew directly to England, where he spent the weekend.

"Give it Pablo till end a season"

Unread 09-11-2015, 06:36 PM
Jack Duckworth

"they tell me i'm a useless @#%&!"

i can't believe this loser was manager of manchester united

Unread 09-11-2015, 06:40 PM
atticusgrinch

Quote:
Originally Posted by thrills_pills_bellyaches
I'm so angry right now that this State was ever given the chance to manage us.
It is a serious stain on the end of Ferguson's career that he chose this utter no mark to succeed him. I feel like we're only just getting the disease out of the club
Won't be truly expunged until Fellaini is gone.

Unread 09-11-2015, 06:40 PM
TheFatGoth

He needed more time.

Unread 09-11-2015, 06:44 PM
thrills_pills_bellyaches

Quote:
Originally Posted by atticusgrinch
won't be truly expunged until fellaini is gone.
👆👆👆

Unread 09-11-2015, 06:50 PM
plopborsky

https://vine.co/v/O1DhgdpVYTq
Moyes shouts 'Stefano' at his team that doesn't include a 'stefano'

Closed Thread