United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 27-04-2013, 04:19 PM
£#%&! KFC

Default Wenger talking sense

Wenger said: “If last year QPR did not know they were safe, they would have beaten City. Their game finished later than Bolton's they knew they were safe and that is what contributed to them losing those two goals.

"If they had to win, get a point, they would have and United should have been champions."

still..........all water under the bridge now

Unread 27-04-2013, 04:23 PM
Blagger

Top red these days, Wenger

Unread 27-04-2013, 04:24 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blagger
Top red these days, Wenger
yep....sells us his best player and everything

Unread 27-04-2013, 04:24 PM
dragflick

£#%&! me, the first time I've heard anyone say in public what was glaringly obvious to everyone else. Barton's the @#%&! to blame of course. But yeah, £#%&! em.

Unread 27-04-2013, 04:27 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragflick
£#%&! me, the first time I've heard anyone say in public what was glaringly obvious to everyone else. Barton's the @#%&! to blame of course. But yeah, £#%&! em.
think Onohua and Kenny were more to blame bud

anyway £#%&! the one season wonders

Unread 27-04-2013, 04:29 PM
dragflick

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC
think Onohua and Kenny were more to blame bud

anyway £#%&! the one season wonders
Well yeah, directly. But Barton was the reason there was about 9 @#%&!ing minutes added on.

Agreed.

Unread 27-04-2013, 04:31 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Well yeah, directly. But Barton was the reason there was about 9 @#%&!ing minutes added on.

Agreed.
didn't even realise it was 9 mins ffs

Unread 27-04-2013, 04:32 PM
dragflick

Quote:
didn't even realise it was 9 mins ffs
Was it £#%&! 9 minutes you daft @#%&!

Might have exaggerated a bit...

Unread 27-04-2013, 04:33 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Was it £#%&! 9 minutes you daft @#%&!

Might have exaggerated a bit...
get £#%&!ed

Unread 27-04-2013, 04:35 PM
Mr Castro

Quote:
yep....sells us his best player and everything

Eh, I've moved on. We've laid the ghost this season.

Unread 27-04-2013, 04:37 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Castro

Eh, I've moved on. We've laid the ghost this season.
well and truly just good to see someone in the game actually admit what went on at Wastelands tbh20

Unread 27-04-2013, 04:40 PM
dragflick

Quote:
well and truly just good to see someone in the game actually admit what went on at Wastelands tbh20

Unread 27-04-2013, 04:42 PM
Mr_Ed

Quote:

Wenger said: “If last year QPR did not know they were safe, they would have beaten City. Their game finished later than Bolton's they knew they were safe and that is what contributed to them losing those two goals.

"If they had to win, get a point, they would have and United should have been champions."

still..........all water under the bridge now
What a £#%&!ing horrible afternoon

Unread 27-04-2013, 04:44 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Ed
but it'a a distant painful memory now

Unread 27-04-2013, 04:51 PM
Neo

Said it before and I'll say it again; Forget Guardiola, Klopp and the Special Fraud, Wenger is the man to take over from Fergie.

Great respect between him and Fergie these days, and Wenger is a man who has an appreciation of the long-term stability of a football club.

Get Keane away from the ITV clowns and back in the dressing room as Arsene's number 2 and we'll be playing orgasmic football with a steely will to win.

Unread 27-04-2013, 04:51 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Ed
It was - that SAF has got the players to respond in the way they have is up there with his biggest achievements, tbh

Unread 27-04-2013, 04:52 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo
Said it before and I'll say it again; Forget Guardiola, Klopp and the Special Fraud, Wenger is the man to take over from Fergie.

Great respect between him and Fergie these days, and Wenger is a man who has an appreciation of the long-term stability of a football club.

Get Keane away from the ITV clowns and back in the dressing room as Arsene's number 2 and we'll be playing orgasmic football with a steely will to win.
Have you stopped taking your meds recently?

Unread 27-04-2013, 04:53 PM
no fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo

more chance of ged getting a round in

Unread 27-04-2013, 04:54 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by no fun
more chance of ged getting a round in
would never happen...either of them

Unread 27-04-2013, 05:02 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo

Closed Thread