United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 03-11-2010, 06:37 PM
Zorg

Default Re: Owen injures left ovary

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Return of JC
And I didn't see it. Big whoop. If someone suggests a tv programme from the previous week, do you give them a big thumbs down and say 'OH FOR £#%&!'S SAKE! Yes, it was on last week, you IDIOT!'
I used to have a great woosh gif but can't find it.

Unread 03-11-2010, 06:50 PM
Sloppy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
I used to have a great woosh gif but can't find it.

This one?

Spoiler:
click to showhide
click to showhide

Unread 03-11-2010, 06:54 PM
Zorg

Thumbs up Re: Owen injures left ovary

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sloppy
This one?

Spoiler:
click to showhide
click to showhide
That's the one.

Unread 03-11-2010, 08:03 PM
andyroo

I didn't actually know 'Titanic' meant it had been posted before. I thought it just meant a thread destined for a similar fate to the famous boat.

Unread 03-11-2010, 08:08 PM
The Return of JC

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
I didn't actually know 'Titanic' meant it had been posted before. I thought it just meant a thread destined for a similar fate to the famous boat.
sigh. . . Someone's already voiced the same confusion. Someone Titanic this guy. . . Unless someone's already said what i've just said. . . Then Titanic me. . . But don't put yourselves out, y'all seem to hate that. . . I'll Titanic myself. Can one Self Titanic?. . . I am such old news to me.
Closed Thread