Unread 16-10-2010, 11:11 PM
shadowplay

I prefer a flan.

Unread 16-10-2010, 11:13 PM
taff

is noureddine naybet still available?

Unread 16-10-2010, 11:14 PM
RedMenace

Can't believe nobody has pulled Switchers up on describing Nzogbia as a good British talent.

Unread 16-10-2010, 11:16 PM
TripDownMiseryLane

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
rafael van der vaart. £8m. doing genius things ever week for spurs. winning games for them.

darron gibson. what a pair of eyebrows.

£#%&!ing depressing isn't it.
To think him and sneijderman were sitting on the bench at franco towers looking for a move while we were negotiating the transfer of the biggest asset in world football......I truly do £#%&!ing despair.

Maybe fergus has a grand plan to run the team into the ground and see off the gimps after three years of 6-7-8th place Big picture innit

Unread 16-10-2010, 11:17 PM
Switching Off

Can't speak for £#%&!ers here but I can see his point. Nani aside, our impotent midfield is going from game to game playing shit with the odd bit of brilliance from Scholes or Giggs, while we are told that "we're happy with the squad", or that players like Anderson will come good eventually if we have patience, or that we've got great youth players coming through who never get a game. All the while there are players like N'Zogbia actually playing well and scoring goals.

So maybe he's not technically as good as Carrick, or he's not as Brazilian as Anderson, but he's playing well. Or at least he's played well today

And there's plenty of them. I think it's just a case of seeing other players doing well and wondering when the £#%&! our lads, who are supposedly much better players, are actually gonna go out there and prove it on a consistant basis.

Like I say, i'd love Huddlestone in the team. It's all well and good laughing at that but to then come up with signing Cattermole, who's as good (or as bad if you like) as Huddlestone is, frankly, ludicrous. And im not singling you out Watcher, just that anyone who says "N'Zogbia's shit" or "Huddlestone's shit" while they're regulars in good sides, but then champions another player of a similar ability, or says we have better players "going through a bad spell" needs their head testing.

Unread 16-10-2010, 11:21 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by TripDownMiseryLane
To think him and sneijderman were sitting on the bench at franco towers looking for a move while we were negotiating the transfer of the biggest asset in world football......I truly do £#%&!ing despair.

Maybe fergus has a grand plan to run the team into the ground and see off the gimps after three years of 6-7-8th place Big picture innit
Currently, to me, our big picture looks like one of Tracy emin's. It's a shit stained pair of nickers wrapped around a dead cats neck.

Unread 16-10-2010, 11:23 PM
Part 36 Offer

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Currently, to me, our big picture looks like one of Tracy emin's. It's a shit stained pair of nickers wrapped around a dead cats neck.
ffs

Unread 16-10-2010, 11:24 PM
ScarFace

anderson is my new shittest player. He makes Berbatov look like jesus

Unread 16-10-2010, 11:36 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarFace
anderson is my new shittest player. He makes Berbatov look like jesus
He's better than Gibson. Or O'Shea. Or pensioner Neville. Or........

Unread 17-10-2010, 01:11 AM
Sandman

We should have got Ben Arfa on loan for the season.

Unread 17-10-2010, 01:20 AM
koppas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandman
We should have got Ben Arfa on loan for the season.
He only lasted 4 games. Doesn't represent value.

Unread 17-10-2010, 01:21 AM
ScarFace

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
He's better than Gibson. Or O'Shea. Or pensioner Neville. Or........

At what? Gibson can score, O'shea can suck dick and Neville has done something once....Anderson is NOTHING, he does NOTHING

Unread 17-10-2010, 08:47 AM
Sloppy

This man wants out.

Unread 17-10-2010, 08:49 AM
magic_cantona

I've just put £100 on N'Zogbia joining CSKA Moscow.

Cheers KFC'ers :buyingmoneysmiley:

Unread 17-10-2010, 08:52 AM
Fuzzy Dunlop

Unread 17-10-2010, 08:59 AM
borsuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sloppy
This man wants out.

looks like a bit of a girl to me

Unread 17-10-2010, 09:03 AM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by borsuk
looks like a bit of a girl to me
It's like Denis Laws back heel. It's gone in but you know he regrets it

Unread 17-10-2010, 09:03 AM
rafabio

I am surprised borsuk hasn't said anything about the original post. shite like gibson and brown
Closed Thread