United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 18-06-2010, 12:35 PM
Harri Jaffa

Default Is raymond domenech the most arrogant self serving international manager ever?

If i was French i'd want to drown the snidey little shite

Unread 18-06-2010, 12:36 PM
Switching Off

Default Re: Is raymond domenech the most arrogant self serving international manager ever?

No, bobby Robson was, the utter @#%&!.

Unread 18-06-2010, 12:36 PM
Sparky***

Default Re: Is raymond domenech the most arrogant self serving international manager ever?

French bloke in 'being arrogant' shocker.

Unread 18-06-2010, 12:38 PM
Jack Duckworth

he's an absolute moron. all he did last night was lean on the dugout looking nonplussed.

that said, the way the players are so obviously hiding behind the manager is just as bad. man the £#%&! up you bunch of #@&%!s, you're supposed to be professionals.

Unread 18-06-2010, 12:38 PM
Harri Jaffa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
I quite like the French in general

Unread 18-06-2010, 12:39 PM
Harri Jaffa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Duckworth
professionals.

Unread 18-06-2010, 12:41 PM
Switching Off

Gallas has been a disgrace imo. Awful last ngiht, still appears to be sulking that he's not captain. Utter turd of a "professional".

Unread 18-06-2010, 12:45 PM
denis lawless

Thumbs down Re: Is raymond domenech the most arrogant self serving international manager ever?

bunch of sulky collaborators

nice mountains though :banana:

Unread 18-06-2010, 12:48 PM
forzagarza

I self served myself some yogurt

Unread 18-06-2010, 12:49 PM
treme

Stil can't believe he wasn't sacked after the shambles that was Euro 2008. Finishing bottom of the group ffs.

Unread 18-06-2010, 12:50 PM
forzagarza

Quote:
Originally Posted by treme
Stil can't believe he wasn't sacked after the shambles that was Euro 2008. Finishing bottom of the group ffs.
It's because they're confused. They think if they win they have to host the Eurovision Song Contest and they can't afford it.

Unread 18-06-2010, 12:54 PM
Switching Off

Quote:
Originally Posted by forzagarza
It's because they're confused. They think if they win they have to host the Eurovision Song Contest and they can't afford it.
So to compensate for missing out on Terry wogan they purposely aim to achiueve nil pois in the group?

Unread 18-06-2010, 01:01 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***

Unread 18-06-2010, 01:05 PM
Dr Gonzo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switching Off
So to compensate for missing out on Terry wogan they purposely aim to achiueve nil pois in the group?

Like the cheeky reference to Chicharito there

Unread 18-06-2010, 02:46 PM
HarkNowHear

Unread 18-06-2010, 02:51 PM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by treme
Never scored a goal.

Expecting the same again this tournament

Unread 18-06-2010, 03:39 PM
Barcabal

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarkNowHear

Unread 08-07-2010, 04:38 PM
Baron

Gallas has opened up a little about the state of that French side & doesn't do any favours to the old manager...

Quote:
France defender William Gallas has blamed his country’s dismal showing at the 2010 World Cup on the failings of former coach Raymond Domenech. Gallas has become the latest in a string of players, including team-mates Florent Malouda and Patrice Evra, to heap scorn on Domenech.
“If it was a fiasco then there are reasons for it,” Gallas told Les Inrockuptibles. “And for me there is no need to draw a veil over why: they emanated from the coach.
“The real problem is the coach. Okay – I wasn’t good, we weren’t good – but the coach wasn’t up to scratch either. I was appalled that we didn’t play with two strikers. Even the training sessions weren’t up to the level required.
“You can have the best players in the world in your team, but if you don’t have the coach you need then the results will not be achieved.”
And Gallas revealed that the spat between Domenech and Nicolas Anelk was inevitable as tension had been simmering for some time.
“Domenech was not open,” Gallas said. “A lot of players were unable to talk to him and it was certainly my case. Anelka’s incident was a case of him (Anelka) being fed up for a few weeks prior to that.
“Domenech hammered into us time and again: ‘Put your egos to one side’. But I believe that he forgot to do that himself. The hardest part of it is the manner in which it happened.
“I realised when I entered the changing room prior to the friendly with Costa Rica (May 26) that the captain’s armband was placed beside Evra’s shirt. He (Domenech) told me: ‘In any case, you would not be a good captain’.”

Unread 08-07-2010, 04:46 PM
plopborsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switching Off
No, bobby Robson was, the utter @#%&!.
i dont like you

Unread 08-07-2010, 04:53 PM
Baron

oh & Thuram has asked that Evra doesn't play for France again

translated....

Quote:
I asked EVRA no longer plays for France "

The announcement of Lilian Thuram has been a bombshell. Returning to the Federal Council of the French Football Federation in December 2008 after his aborted transfer to PSG, Thuram has not tasted the disappointments of the blues in South Africa. For him, the main culprits are the players: "What I asked myself personally this morning is that the players are punished harshly. For the captain, I just asked me that Patrice Evra will not return to play for France. Because I think when you have such a responsibility when you are captain of France, there is a modicum of respect to have the team jersey of France and for everyone. This is not because you play good football we can forgive you and I think there are things that are unforgivable. "
Closed Thread