United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 07-11-2010, 11:11 PM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Default Re: Todays football

Will take 4 points from this week's games.

But City are there for the taking if we keep Silva under wraps.

Unread 07-11-2010, 11:30 PM
That Boy Ronaldo!

If City appeal will they get a extra game for Balotelli, he kicked out and deserved to go.

Unread 07-11-2010, 11:38 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coracao
Well, we're probably going to be without Nani. We're definitely going to be without Rooney and Valencia. Which means we're missing what no doubt would have been Fergie's attacking 3 for such a game.

Can't say that leaves me too optimistic, especially considering Berbatov often goes missing away from home and Giggs has been injured.

I'd take a point now tbh.
Yeah, me too. If we get all three, I suspect it will have to be a smash 'n' grab job

I can't believe we won't have a significantly different team from yesterday, though. We have had this stuff from Fergie before, I wouldn't be shocked to at least see Nani on the bench

Unread 07-11-2010, 11:46 PM
borsuk

if carrick, scholes and fletcher are all fit and healthy then i fancy our chances tbh. i don't think toure, barry and de jong come close to that three. berbatov, hernandez and park as a front three will do and i think we're looking strong at the back. no reason not to be confident.

Unread 07-11-2010, 11:48 PM
Coracao

Quote:
Originally Posted by borsuk
if carrick, scholes and fletcher are all fit and healthy then i fancy our chances tbh. i don't think toure, barry and de jong come close to that three. berbatov, hernandez and park as a front three will do and i think we're looking strong at the back. no reason not to be confident.
I think it'll be Park, Berbatov, Giggs.

We need Berbatov to pull his finger out of his arse for this game.

Unread 07-11-2010, 11:54 PM
Happy Camper

MOTD

Has Lee Dixon just been saying "Where's Drogba?" as if he wasn't playing, when he was clearly in shot in another position on the field?

Unread 08-11-2010, 12:05 AM
Zorg

Boooooo

Unread 08-11-2010, 12:23 AM
Liu Jian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coracao
Well, we're probably going to be without Nani. We're definitely going to be without Rooney and Valencia. Which means we're missing what no doubt would have been Fergie's attacking 3 for such a game.

Can't say that leaves me too optimistic, especially considering Berbatov often goes missing away from home and Giggs has been injured.

I'd take a point now tbh.
No Nani and Giggs, and we'll have no creativity.

Silva we'll be the one to watch from City.

Unread 08-11-2010, 12:24 AM
Sloane

i hope nani and giggs can play we really need some decent width to get at city. the middle will be congested

Unread 08-11-2010, 12:34 AM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Originally Posted by borsuk
if carrick, scholes and fletcher are all fit and healthy then i fancy our chances tbh.
haha, very funny

yaya, de jong and barry will run rings round them. such technical mastery, incredible imagination and flair, magical technique and vision. if only i could be lucky enough to watch them every week

Unread 08-11-2010, 12:40 AM
Jethro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumescent Throb
haha, very funny

yaya, de jong and barry will run rings round them. such technical mastery, incredible imagination and flair, magical technique and vision. if only i could be lucky enough to watch them every week
Closed Thread