Scholes
Ronaldo
Rooney

Unread 19-05-2007, 02:08 PM
Tiberian

Afraid it is then.

Unread 19-05-2007, 02:19 PM
Enjoying Insanity

We should have gone for them, thrown everything we had at them.

Instead we are trying to play them at their own game and scab a 1-0 win.

I hope I am wrong

Unread 19-05-2007, 02:23 PM
Whalefish

Fletcher offers more of a goal threat than Smith.

Unread 19-05-2007, 02:43 PM
borsuk

i'd prefer evra to gabby but we don't know what they've been showing in training. apart from that the team is fine. it will be the same system we've played all season with plenty of movement and pace up front.

smith would get absolutely no change from terry and essien and would slow down our play. we need to play with width and players running in from m/f. with fletcher in i'd expect carrick and scholes to break forward a lot more, which will be the key for us. fletcher will also help to cover jokehole, who will be their most dangerous player, imho.

Unread 19-05-2007, 05:39 PM
Enjoying Insanity

Quote:
Originally Posted by borsuk
i'd prefer evra to gabby but we don't know what they've been showing in training. apart from that the team is fine. it will be the same system we've played all season with plenty of movement and pace up front.

smith would get absolutely no change from terry and essien and would slow down our play. we need to play with width and players running in from m/f. with fletcher in i'd expect carrick and scholes to break forward a lot more, which will be the key for us. fletcher will also help to cover jokehole, who will be their most dangerous player, imho.
BTTT

Got that a bit wrong !!!!
Closed Thread