United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 09-06-2008, 11:56 AM
dodger

What about Hani Ramzi instead?

Unread 09-06-2008, 11:56 AM
Charlestown Rouge

I had honestly never heard of this £#%&!er until just before the cup final and then found out he hadn't even made the starting XI. For Cardiff FFS.

I want to be disappointed in his attitude but suspect a. I'll get over it and b. The little @#%&! just wanted a go in a private jet.

Unread 09-06-2008, 12:35 PM
Captain Marvel

Apparently Ramsey likes chocolate.

Unread 09-06-2008, 12:45 PM
Jack Duckworth

really couldn't give a shit if we sign him or not, the welsh bastard.

Unread 09-06-2008, 12:48 PM
Ed Sullivan

You haven't mentioned where you heard this news bedders?

Was it the gossip collumns you always ignore

Unread 09-06-2008, 12:50 PM
Jack Duckworth

he was talking to ramsey's dad while they were both out burning holiday homes over the weekend.

Unread 09-06-2008, 12:51 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed Sullivan

I don't ignore them, never said i do, don't know why you can't get this into your thick head, or why it bothers you so much????

Unread 09-06-2008, 12:52 PM
Ed Sullivan

Quote:
Originally Posted by antonin jablonsky
I don't ignore them, never said i do, don't know why you can't get this into your thick head, or why it bothers you so much????
Oh I'm pretty certain you went off on one when the Ronaldo story broke that you don't tend to believe much that's said in the papers when it comes to transfer rumours, football stories etc.

Must've been my mistake

Unread 09-06-2008, 12:53 PM
Ether

Quote:

Unread 09-06-2008, 12:54 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Oh I'm pretty certain you went off on one when the Ronaldo story broke that you don't tend to believe much that's said in the papers when it comes to transfer rumours, football stories etc.

Must've been my mistake
Ah, that's different, I certainly take any story about transfers with a pinch of salt, not the same as ignoring them. I dunno why you get so pissy at any discussion I might start about any transfer gossip I may have read. If you don't like it, why not ignore it I wonder?

Unread 09-06-2008, 12:56 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ether
Same crap from you . Now get on and post that dog picture like a good little boy.

Unread 09-06-2008, 12:56 PM
Ed Sullivan

Quote:
Originally Posted by antonin jablonsky
Ah, that's different, I certainly take any story about transfers with a pinch of salt, not the same as ignoring them. I dunno why you get so pissy at any discussion I might start about any transfer gossip I may have read. If you don't like it, why not ignore it I wonder?
I'm not ignoring it as I'm posting on it

I bloody love the gossip collumns. I'm only pulling on your sheep smelling #@&%!. Come on, the sun's out

Unread 09-06-2008, 11:26 PM
buryboy

Just got a text from my mate... apparently Ramsey has signed for Arsenal for £5 million.

Now I am not one for WUMs before anyone starts, just relaying information. My mate in question is the IT manager at the Football League, and is not really one for wind ups...

Unread 09-06-2008, 11:37 PM
Thiago

His loss.

When you actually fly out somewhere and not the other way round, it's obvious he wasn't convinced by United. Which in itself is enough to forget about him.

Welsh muppet.

Unread 09-06-2008, 11:41 PM
Nero

These Welshys don't fancy us much do they? First Bale now this @#%&!.

Unread 09-06-2008, 11:45 PM
Thiago

Seriously, this is United. You shouldn't need a £#%&!ing week to think over joining the Champions of England and Europe.

He'd be loaned back home to Cardiff for a year...who the £#%&! does he think he is?

If he joins Arsenal I seriously hope he does a Walcott and barely plays. He's obviously thinking he's good enough for first team football already...little £#%&!er. They've got Fabregas in his position. And Ramsey isnt a holding midfielder..@#%&!.

Unread 09-06-2008, 11:48 PM
buryboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thiago
Seriously, this is United. You shouldn't need a £#%&!ing week to think over joining the Champions of England and Europe.

He'd be loaned back home to Cardiff for a year...who the £#%&! does he think he is?

If he joins Arsenal I seriously hope he does a Walcott and barely plays. He's obviously thinking he's good enough for first team football already...little £#%&!er. They've got Fabregas in his position. And Ramsey isnt a holding midfielder..@#%&!.
Unless Wenger goes mad, sees Ramsey as a replacement and sells Fabregas to Barcelona............. we can but dream

Unread 09-06-2008, 11:51 PM
Thiago

Arsenal aren't gonna win anything soon and there's quite already been a important first teamer leaving this summer with Hleb to follow as well.....Just can't keep their players nowadays. Wouldn't be shocked if Fabregas £#%&!ed off next summer after yet another trophyless season.

Unread 09-06-2008, 11:57 PM
Nero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thiago
Arsenal aren't gonna win anything soon and there's quite already been a important first teamer leaving this summer with Hleb to follow as well.....Just can't keep their players nowadays. Wouldn't be shocked if Fabregas £#%&!ed off next summer after yet another trophyless season.
Yep we don't have that problem

Unread 10-06-2008, 12:26 AM
wonky no

he is one desoerate @#%&! that wenger.

i doubt the convo was "heh! et's Awex, der ye wann e sign frus or dint ye?"
Closed Thread