United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 26-12-2016, 11:03 AM
sa7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stickman
Agree to some extent the players perhaps could have helped him a bit more but at the end of the day he was hopelessly out of his depth. He will definitely get a decent enough reception because the majority feeling for him is pity.
My loathing of him was certainly nowhere near what it is now at the time of his sacking. It was originally tempered with a degree of sympathy for a man who had been overpromoted and failed spectacularly in the public eye.

However his subsequent "woe is me" stories at every opportunity have seen my sympathy flushed down the pan like the foulest of yeasty turds. He's a £#%&!ing @#%&! who doesn't even have the decency to acknowledge what a £#%&!ing @#%&! he is.

£#%&!ing @#%&!.

Unread 26-12-2016, 01:16 PM
Lok

Quote:
Agree to some extent the players perhaps could have helped him a bit more
Getting the players on board was 75% of the job. It's the bit he failed at the most. He Showed Rio and Vidic videos of Phil Jagielka ffs. Two of the best centre backs we'll ever see and they're supposed to learn from Jagielka?!?

Unread 26-12-2016, 01:31 PM
TripDownMiseryLane

Quote:
Agree to some extent the players perhaps could have helped him a bit more but at the end of the day he was hopelessly out of his depth. He will definitely get a decent enough reception because the majority feeling for him is pity.
After he sacked all the league winning backroom staff and bought in Jimmy £#%&!ing Lumden. talked the team prospects down from the off and built a running hill at carrington.

They were the first who'd sussed him as a chancer and responsibility dodger.

Unread 26-12-2016, 01:34 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Awful post....not even sure if serious...

He asked a league winning squad to aspire to be like one of our bitter rivals and asked they to make it hard against Newcastle...

Unread 26-12-2016, 01:43 PM
Billy Redface

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster

He asked a league winning squad to aspire to be like one of our bitter rivals and asked they to make it hard against Newcastle...
This.

People can't seem to wait to offer some kind of sympathy or excuses for the guy.

He certainly wasn't playing that card when he was hired.

The only way you could feel for him is because he's so utterly £#%&!ing pathetic.

Unread 26-12-2016, 01:45 PM
Stickman

Ffs don't make me defend the shambles the players left him long before City gubbed us at old Trafford....they showed against Bayern at Old Trafford they could do better in spite of him. As much as the manager was a complete helmet I don't think downing tools is all that acceptable either. Van Persie for instance getting fit the minute he was sacked more or less.

Anyway, £#%&! Moyes. But it doesn't have to be as black and white to keep in the top red squad gentleman

Unread 26-12-2016, 01:48 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Ffs don't make me defend the shambles the players left him long before City gubbed us at old Trafford....they showed against Bayern at Old Trafford they could do better in spite of him. As much as the manager was a complete helmet I don't think downing tools is all that acceptable either. Van Persie for instance getting fit the minute he was sacked more or less.

Anyway, £#%&! Moyes. But it doesn't have to be as black and white to keep in the top red squad gentleman
Day 1

Unread 26-12-2016, 01:48 PM
Billy Redface

Quote:
Ffs don't make me defend the shambles

Unread 26-12-2016, 02:08 PM
MJ Ramone

Quote:

exactly.

Instead of him rising to the challenge he dragged the Club & the players down to his level.
It was a cowardly, pathetic effort.
I have no sympathy whatsoever.
Absolute @#%&!.

Unread 26-12-2016, 02:10 PM
Alex Jones was Right

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stone Monkey
Moyes is an absolute c*** of a man and I hope the boggle eyed Rhino arse faced @#%&!s gets relegated and shamed for the fucinhg fraud he is!!!

£#%&! off !!
It's laughable the club tried to sell him as being cut from the same cloth as Fergie. The only thing they have in common is their place of birth.

Unread 26-12-2016, 03:05 PM
sa7

Pathetic no mark

Unread 26-12-2016, 03:06 PM
TripDownMiseryLane

Even if he'd come up well short, had he an honest go at it he'd have got very little shit, but he was straight into the blame game and pathetic excuses from the off and as for bringing that circus of a staff with him

The experience seems to have made the @#%&! even more arrogant and self regarding Love to see him relegated.

#Wayne.....Wayne.....WayneGif

Unread 26-12-2016, 03:10 PM
Pop

The Jimmy Wiki edit is still there

It'll be like losing a family member once its been rumbled.

Unread 26-12-2016, 03:19 PM
plopborsky

axis of evil

Unread 26-12-2016, 03:24 PM
VodkaAndCoke

Quote:
Originally Posted by plopborsky
axis of evil

Unread 26-12-2016, 03:27 PM
sa7

Quote:
Originally Posted by plopborsky
axis of evil

Brains Trust

Unread 26-12-2016, 03:27 PM
saffers

Quote:

Unread 26-12-2016, 03:29 PM
Pop

Quote:
Originally Posted by VodkaAndCoke

Phil has been ordered by Wee Jimmy to search for the ha'penny bits he dropped earlier that he needs to buy his Woodbines and lemon drops.

Absolute £#%&!ing state of them

Unread 26-12-2016, 03:31 PM
92ToBury

Quote:
Not this.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sa7
My loathing of him was certainly nowhere near what it is now at the time of his sacking. It was originally tempered with a degree of sympathy for a man who had been overpromoted and failed spectacularly in the public eye.

However his subsequent "woe is me" stories at every opportunity have seen my sympathy flushed down the pan like the foulest of yeasty turds. He's a £#%&!ing @#%&! who doesn't even have the decency to acknowledge what a £#%&!ing @#%&! he is.

£#%&!ing @#%&!.
Definitely this.

He's a £#%&!ing omnishambles.
Closed Thread