United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 17-10-2016, 10:29 AM
Pop

Nah, he's really shown himself up for the loser he is by now. Lower Championship plodders or a tinpot Scottish PL side is all he can hope for if he stays in the UK.

Have a feeling he'll probably end up somewhere bizarre though, mid table nobodies in the Greek or Swiss leagues (where he'll win something and be on the first plane back to the glamour of Aston Villa - who he'll relegate)

Or maybe sat alingside Keys and Gray in the desert for some EPIC bantz.

Unread 17-10-2016, 02:13 PM
TheFatGoth

Quote:
Originally Posted by TripDownMiseryLane
Of course he will, media friendly Davy boy has got it all covered. Absolute fraud of a so called football manager.
Yep

Quote:
This would normally be the time when the Sunderland manager’s job starts to come under threat but that is unlikely to happen to David Moyes. When the Scot was appointed at the Stadium of Light in the summer, Ellis Short was gushing in his praise. “He is a man whose football pedigree speaks for itself and is someone I have long admired. He was my number one managerial target for the last five appointments … It is our aim to become a better, stronger and more stable football club.” Short will thus look entirely ridiculous if he gets rid of Moyes anytime soon. Sunderland is a 10-year job, not a 10-game job, and the nature of Moyes’s outstanding work at Everton suggests he is almost a guaranteed success in the long term. Even if Sunderland are relegated, their board should not lose sight of why Moyes was appointed in the first place. Rob Smyth

Unread 17-10-2016, 02:26 PM
Billy Bigbollox

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFatGoth
Yep
He did well at Everton despite never actually winning anything. No mention of his abysmal efforts with us and in Spain and the complete pig's arse he's making at Sunderland? He's a managerial genius is old Dave

Unread 17-10-2016, 02:37 PM
dunk

Quote:
Yep
Jesus

Sucks to be a Mackem.

Met a couple of proper fat, tattooed Sunderland fans in Benidorm and they went to great lengths to explain to me how Moyes never got a fair crack at United and that United were wrong to sack him and they were delighted with his appointment and optimistic for the future, this despite me explaining to them what an abysmal £#%&!er Dave actually is. I'm sure they are enjoying their season.

Unread 17-10-2016, 04:19 PM
sa7

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Jesus

Sucks to be a Mackem.

Met a couple of proper fat, tattooed Sunderland fans in Benidorm and they went to great lengths to explain to me how Moyes never got a fair crack at United and that United were wrong to sack him and they were delighted with his appointment and optimistic for the future, this despite me explaining to them what an abysmal £#%&!er Dave actually is. I'm sure they are enjoying their season.
Hope their cholesterol has exploded out of their eyeballs with rage at the shit show they're getting

Unread 17-10-2016, 04:25 PM
Time For Heroes

Quote:
Yep
Skimmed over the report in the Sun today (yeah, yeah it was in the mess room at work) and it was saying that he had such a hard job there that it would be akin to him feeding the 5,000 if he managed to keep them up this year and what a great miracle worker he has been in the past. Absolute joke

Unread 17-10-2016, 04:26 PM
Jack Duckworth

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Jesus

Sucks to be a Mackem.

did they leave the bar booing, 25 mins into the conversation?

Unread 17-10-2016, 04:57 PM
Zorg

Quote:
the nature of Moyes’s outstanding work at Everton suggests he is almost a guaranteed success in the long term.
What the living £#%&!

These people are insane. He's never achieved a £#%&!ing thing in the game.

I keep getting fans of other clubs saying he didn't get a fair crack at United - the simple question 'would you have him at your club?' is always met with stony silence. Of course they £#%&!ing wouldn't.

Unread 17-10-2016, 04:58 PM
andyroo

Didn't see Everton rushing to take him back when they had the chance.

Unread 17-10-2016, 04:59 PM
Red Al

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
Didn't see Everton rushing to take him back when they had the chance.
He didn't want it the clubs too small for him now

Sunderland is temp untill the Madrid job

Unread 17-10-2016, 05:00 PM
red in cumbria

He did do pretty well at Everton - for a while. But the fact most of their fans were glad to be rid of him in 2013 tells its own story.

Unread 17-10-2016, 05:05 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
He did do pretty well at Everton - for a while. But the fact most of their fans were glad to be rid of him in 2013 tells its own story.
Pretty well, yes. But this amazing, 'guaranteed success' manager.... he's still not shown himself, several jobs and several million pounds later.

Unread 17-10-2016, 05:07 PM
red in cumbria

But he just needs MORE TIME.........

Unread 17-10-2016, 05:14 PM
ScarFace

He should have gone to celtic. I'm sure they'd of had him over brenda.

hate him more than gerrard.

Unread 17-10-2016, 05:16 PM
Red Al

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarFace
He should have gone to celtic. I'm sure they'd of had him over brenda.

hate him more than gerrard.

Still can't get my head around our directors thinking

Unread 17-10-2016, 07:55 PM
sa7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Al
Still can't get my head around our directors thinking
They trusted Fergie implicitly. It was his last big football decision and unfortunately he got it wrong.

At least we £#%&!ed him off, I was having horrible visions of them sticking slavishly with him in the blind hope he'd somehow turn into another Fergie.

Unread 20-10-2016, 01:40 PM
Pop

Good day for Dave, he's received the vote of confidence from the Sunderland chief exec. Meanwhile Jermaine Defoe has told the press the club has gone backwards since last season

Gone by the end of the month, nqat.

Unread 20-10-2016, 02:29 PM
ScholesGingerSheen

I'm by no means a Moyes fan but Sunderland are £#%&!ing £#%&!, they've been largely £#%&! for 40 odd years. Moyes is a @#%&! no question but using failure at Sunderland as evidence of that is a bit of a stretch, because they're performing to their historic norm, he's averaging with them.

Peter Reid and Steve Bruce are the only managers to get them a finish in the top half of the Premier League.Their dickend fans were chanting Reid out after he had a bad season after taking them to their highest league finishes in 45 years and they sacked Bruce when he started badly a season later after being made to sell their best players to raise funds. The whole club is a @#%&!s jamboree from the boardroom to the fans.

Unread 20-10-2016, 02:31 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScholesGingerSheen
I'm by no means a Moyes fan but Sunderland are £#%&!ing £#%&!, they've been largely £#%&! for 40 odd years. Moyes is a @#%&! no question but using failure at Sunderland as evidence of that is a bit of a stretch, because they're performing to their historic norm, he's averaging with them.

Peter Reid and Steve Bruce are the only managers to get them a finish in the top half of the Premier League.Their dickend fans were chanting Reid out after he had a bad season after taking them to their highest league finishes in 45 years and they sacked Bruce when he started badly a season later after being made to sell their best players to raise funds. The whole club is a @#%&!s jamboree from the boardroom to the fans.
Apart from Defoe ?

Unread 20-10-2016, 03:39 PM
Tronics

Big Sam linked back to the club according to SSN
Closed Thread