Unread 21-09-2012, 05:11 PM
united1878

this team will destroy them

DDG
Rafael Vidic Rio Evra
Carrick Cleverley
Kagawa
Valencia RVP Nani

i dreamt we were 2 nil up at ht last night, fwiw.

Unread 21-09-2012, 05:12 PM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by irk
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/19666181

look at this £#%&!ing headline

all these opportunist publicity-seeking #@&%!s have achieved is to cement the myth that united fans routinely sing "sick" songs about hillsborough. worse than useless £#%&!ing gobshites.
Tufty will be on the pitch Sunday with a wreath and pennant facing his opposite number from RAWK apparently

Unread 21-09-2012, 07:11 PM
utd99

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's
Tufty will be on the pitch Sunday with a wreath and pennant facing his opposite number from RAWK apparently

Let's hope he's giving them the 'ADO' banner.

Unread 21-09-2012, 07:13 PM
red @rmy

Quote:
Originally Posted by united1878
this team will destroy them

DDG
Rafael Vidic Rio Evra
Carrick Cleverley
Kagawa
Valencia RVP Nani

i dreamt we were 2 nil up at ht last night, fwiw.
:shakehead:

Unread 21-09-2012, 07:13 PM
Pop

Quote:
"Dear Supporter,

"The great support you gave the team here last season has seen our allocation back up to near-full levels. I want you to continue that progress today.

"But today is about much more than not blocking gangways. Today is about thinking hard about what makes United the best club in the world.

"Our rivalry with Liverpool is based on a determination to come out on top - a wish to see us crowned the best against a team that held that honour for so long.

"It cannot and should never be based on personal hatred. Just ten days ago, we heard the terrible, damning truth about the deaths of 96 fans who went to watch their team try and reach the FA Cup final and never came back.

"What happened to them should wake the conscience of everyone connected with the game.

"Our great club stands with our great neighbours Liverpool today to remember that loss and pay tribute to their campaign for justice. I know I can count on you to stand with us in the best traditions of the best fans in the game.

"Yours sincerely, Sir Alex Ferguson."
Get. £#%&!ed.

Unread 21-09-2012, 07:36 PM
Switching Off

Quote:
Spirit of Shankly is working with the Hillsborough Family Support Group, Hillsborough Justice Campaign, Hope for Hillsborough and Liverpool Football Club, to mark the publication of the report of the Hillsborough Independent Panel with a crowd mosaic at the forthcoming home game with Manchester United.
The mosaic will cover three stands, The Kop, Lower Centenary and the Lower Anfield Road (home section). Spelling out the words "Justice" and "Truth", together with the number "96", the mosaic has been organised to enable Liverpool supporters to show their continued unequivocal backing for the families of the Hillsborough victims and all those whose lives have been affected by the disaster and the ensuing cover-up.

The organisations involved would be grateful if supporters would display the mosaic for the first minute of the match.

Thank you for your support.
The sly @#%&!s. Making out we'll sing offensive songs and then just baiting us too

Unread 21-09-2012, 07:38 PM
Bunker Buster

The whole situation will get to them, Like the Munich derby game..

3-1 united.

Unread 21-09-2012, 08:03 PM
Tiberian

Huge match for Cleverley this, the type of game that he needs to perform in to really make a mark and convince the fans that he has what it takes when the pressure is on.

Should be the most instructive selection of the season so far in giving us an idea of the plan for the season. I would not be surprised if Kagawa starts from the left against Johnson who struggles more against clever movement than one v one battles. Valencia against Enrique should be targeted, if an aggressive Valencia turns up he could get a lot of joy against Enrique who is quite slow.

Unread 21-09-2012, 08:05 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiberian
Huge match for Cleverley this, the type of game that he needs to perform in to really make a mark and convince the fans that he has what it takes when the pressure is on.

Should be the most instructive selection of the season so far in giving us an idea of the plan for the season. I would not be surprised if Kagawa starts from the left against Johnson who struggles more against clever movement than one v one battles. Valencia against Enrique should be targeted, if an aggressive Valencia turns up he could get a lot of joy against Enrique who is quite slow.
We will make glen johnson look like £#%&!ing jairzinho on sunday.

Unread 21-09-2012, 08:08 PM
Neo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop
Quote:
"Dear Supporter,

"The great support you gave the team here last season has seen our allocation back up to near-full levels. I want you to continue that progress today.

"But today is about much more than not blocking gangways. Today is about thinking hard about what makes United the best club in the world.

"Our rivalry with Liverpool is based on a determination to come out on top - a wish to see us crowned the best against a team that held that honour for so long.

"It cannot and should never be based on personal hatred. Just ten days ago, we heard the terrible, damning truth about the deaths of 96 fans who went to watch their team try and reach the FA Cup final and never came back.

"What happened to them should wake the conscience of everyone connected with the game.

"Our great club stands with our great neighbours Liverpool today to remember that loss and pay tribute to their campaign for justice. I know I can count on you to stand with us in the best traditions of the best fans in the game.

Shouldn't he be busy sucking Glazer #@&%! instead of telling United supporters how to support United?

Unread 21-09-2012, 08:48 PM
thatsfuctit

"Justice" and "Truth", together with the number "96"

do we know any mosaic terrorists who can swap those for
'never' 'our' 'fault'?

Unread 21-09-2012, 09:04 PM
Brenner

We should all wait below the stand on the concourse until the contrived bullshit before the game is over and take our places en masse just as the game kicks off.

If there's one time we need to turn on a performance on the pitch, this is it.

Unread 21-09-2012, 09:06 PM
no fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brenner
We should all wait below the stand on the concourse until the contrived bullshit before the game is over and take our places en masse just as the game kicks off.

If there's one time we need to turn on a performance on the pitch, this is it.
this

dont go to your seat until ko

Unread 21-09-2012, 09:16 PM
Rhodzy

Quote:

Enrique won't start.

Unread 21-09-2012, 09:18 PM
Switching Off

Good shout. leave the away end empty till the second minute

Unread 21-09-2012, 10:07 PM
Jerry the Berry

Quote:

Enrique is well out of favour and it showed in his performance last night.

Johnson will play left back and Kelly on the right

Unread 21-09-2012, 10:26 PM
MonkeyOnMyBack

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switching Off
Good shout. leave the away end empty till the second minute
Superb. What could go wrong...

Unread 22-09-2012, 12:11 AM
Alan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop
"Dear Supporter,

Get. £#%&!ed.
Just about sums up his priorities these days. £#%&! him.

Unread 22-09-2012, 03:43 AM
M-13

A bit of this please, its been a while.

Closed Thread