Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 29-10-2022, 11:40 PM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
https://twitter.com/plstreaminglive/...PF_jZb7vcFca0g

Their defenders are like statues. They’re £#%&!ed
That tweet about Van Dijk is spot on. Like he believes his own hype. He’s aaaalways in control. Except now he isn’t, but doesn’t show any intensity to put it right. Just sauntering around.

Unread 29-10-2022, 11:41 PM
Finport Red

Football rarely moves me emotionally these days, but todays result has. Again. Crying with laughter at them, hopefully a death spiral from them that ends with klopp’s head exploding and them in total disarray.

Unread 29-10-2022, 11:45 PM
Tuco

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Oh wow, that first goal

Leeds apparently ran 11km more than the dippers

I don’t think I’ve ever seen a ‘top side’ with such a drop off before twice now they’ve just gone off a cliff for an extended period.
Off the juice

Unread 30-10-2022, 03:58 AM
Stickman

Quote:

“Assists” can be so misleading.

Unread 30-10-2022, 09:52 AM
Switching Off

Quote:

Van Dijk also the last to react for the first goal.

Mentality midgets.

Unread 30-10-2022, 10:07 AM
Denis Irwell

Souness: “fairness”

What was unfair? Still trying to find what was unfair/corrupt etc. He’s become a part of the collective insanity.

Unread 30-10-2022, 10:11 AM
NedKelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denis Irwell
Souness: “fairness”

What was unfair? Still trying to find what was unfair/corrupt etc. He’s become a part of the collective insanity.
I love seeing him seethe. Was horrible seeing him act all smug over the last few seasons. Pretty sure he was one of those trying to tout that Liverpool team as one of the “best PL teams ever”.

Just need Liverpool to buy Pogba in the next season or two and we’ll get to see him have an aneurysm on live tv.

Unread 30-10-2022, 10:20 AM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by NedKelly
I love seeing him seethe. Was horrible seeing him act all smug over the last few seasons. Pretty sure he was one of those trying to tout that Liverpool team as one of the “best PL teams ever”.

Just need Liverpool to buy Pogba in the next season or two and we’ll get to see him have an aneurysm on live tv.
Sky ran over their scheduling because he wouldn’t shut up 👍

Unread 30-10-2022, 10:30 AM
Stickman

Quote:

he turned into a complete @#%&! over the last few years, Liverpool having their spell seemed to make him insufferable.

Unread 30-10-2022, 10:38 AM
Selhurst Samurai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switching Off
Van Dijk also the last to react for the first goal.

https://twitter.com/SkySportsPL/stat...SQ5YB0GjA&s=19

Mentality midgets.
I noticed that on MOTD.

Completely switched off to the possible need to help out and also totally unaware that Rodrigo was stood right next to him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stickman
he turned into a complete @#%&! over the last few years, Liverpool having their spell seemed to make him insufferable.
That’s them in a nutshell though.

Bad losers but even worse winners.

Unread 30-10-2022, 10:38 AM
Switching Off

Quote:
Originally Posted by Selhurst Samurai
I noticed that on MOTD.

Completely switched off to the possible need to help out and also totally unaware that Rodrigo was stood right next to him.
Good player but not in the same league as the greats who did it year after year.

Unread 30-10-2022, 11:57 AM
Denis Irwell

Quote:

Reckon the producers of these shit tv programs are pissing themselves at some of the stuff that comes out. You can’t feature the likes of Keown, Merson, Souness, Savage etc etc without knowing full well what garbage and hilarity will ensue. It’s pure red top headlining.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Stranger
Sky ran over their scheduling because he wouldn’t shut up 👍
“Ok Graeme, let’s wrap it up there”

“I’m talking…”
Closed Thread