United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 11-11-2018, 10:35 PM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
So what?

He's just pointing out that we had injuries. Nobody wants to rely on Fellaini but needs must. City are light years ahead and we spent £#%&! all in the summer.

Unread 11-11-2018, 10:38 PM
armchair

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clownbones
Why?

He's had a lot. How many players are we away from realising his vision? What IS his vision?

He spent £75m on the striker he wanted. He's shit.

He's spent £35m each on two defenders. He doesn't like one of them any more.

He spent £50m on a midfielder just six months ago. He doesn't play him.

Do we honestly think we're a few million quid short of seeing something special?

Absolutely nobody. Because nothing is getting magically fixed. We need gutting out from top to bottom.

We're a long way down the wrong path. It's going to take a while to turn round and walk all the way back.... but we can't just keep walking ahead..
that's so amazing that he spent loads on money on players he hardly plays. it would take a top detective to figure out what might be happening.

i guess we'll never know why he keeps on signing players he doesn't play.

Unread 11-11-2018, 10:39 PM
Cream

Wish we had sacked him in the summer like we should've done, if only to avoid reading all the flip flopping %@#$&!s on here.

I'm amazed Koppas hasn't been on changing his mind again.

Unread 11-11-2018, 10:45 PM
Clownbones

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
that's so amazing that he spent loads on money on players he hardly plays. it would take a top detective to figure out what might be happening.

i guess we'll never know why he keeps on signing players he doesn't play.
Not sure what you're getting at here.

Are we saying these arent his players? They're being forced on him.

What a piss poor defence of a shit tenure.

Unread 11-11-2018, 11:13 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream
So what?

He's just pointing out that we had injuries. Nobody wants to rely on Fellaini but needs must. City are light years ahead and we spent £#%&! all in the summer.
£#%&! off. Peddling that horse shit, sucking at Mou’s teat of lies. We’ve spent £#%&!ing shitloads, he’s spent £#%&!ing shitloads.

Unread 11-11-2018, 11:16 PM
Arnold Muhren

Quote:
sucking at Mou’s teat of lies
I’m nicking that.

Unread 12-11-2018, 12:20 AM
guerreiro

Quote:
Wish we had sacked him in the summer like we should've done, if only to avoid reading all the flip flopping %@#$&!s on here.

Hang on, pretty sure you flipped over to being pro Mourinho once he became shit.

Unread 12-11-2018, 12:51 AM
Cream

Quote:
£#%&! off. Peddling that horse shit, sucking at Mou’s teat of lies. We’ve spent £#%&!ing shitloads, he’s spent £#%&!ing shitloads.
You cannot deny the lack of spending in the summer. Woodward himself said the money was there but he didn't like Mou's targets. (lol).

This is 2018 and we're the richest club on the planet. Enjoy Fred and Dalot! Enjoy all those non Mou purchased players you slagged off today!

Enjoy. Them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by guerreiro
Hang on, pretty sure you flipped over to being pro Mourinho once he became shit.
Never once flipped. He should have been sacked in the summer when it became clear we didn't want to invest in the team. Which we didn't.

But guess what? We're also too tight to pay the @#%&! off.

This is old news that only a genuine idiot would disagree with. And boy have they disagreed.

Unread 12-11-2018, 05:23 AM
utd99

Quote:

There are so many things wrong it’s confusing.

Unread 12-11-2018, 08:14 AM
Switching Off

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arnold Muhren
I’m nicking that.
Really?

Unread 12-11-2018, 08:27 AM
Lazlo Panaflex

Quote:
Originally Posted by guerreiro
yep

will keep this caretaker manager until end of season. If he can avoid the europa cup and give the chair moistoners in the board room enough of a chance to kick off Man U 3.0 then fair enoughski imo

Unread 12-11-2018, 09:21 AM
windy waffles

Quote:

Woah, low blow that pal.

Not changed my mind at all. Give him a new centre back what he has been craving and let's see if it makes a difference (I don't think it will) but happy to keep him for the time being. Give him until the end of the season...

Unread 12-11-2018, 09:38 AM
Red Al

Quote:
Originally Posted by windy waffles
Woah, low blow that pal.

Not changed my mind at all. Give him a new centre back what he has been craving and let's see if it makes a difference (I don't think it will) but happy to keep him for the time being. Give him until the end of the season...
Bailey,Lindelof are his signings and one of them he never plays
along with smalling,jones and rojo we are overstocked with average shit and i can see the clubs point of wanting jose to shift at least 2 of those out before spending more on that part of the squad.

Unread 12-11-2018, 09:50 AM
Clownbones

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Al
along with smalling,jones and rojo we are overstocked with average shit and i can see the clubs point of wanting jose to shift at least 2 of those out before spending more on that part of the squad.
Definitely.

Especially when you consider the apparent target was Harry Maguire.

I don't have any faith in what he's trying to do. In fact, I don't even know what he's trying to do. Main aim at the moment seems to be about making the game about small margins, regardless of who we play. He was lamenting the fact we didn't have a fresh Fellaini to bring on with ten minutes to go yesterday.

Yes, that was my biggest regret too.

Unread 12-11-2018, 02:20 PM
utd99

I was dead set against Giggs when he was being touted for the job, but that was back when we were still hopeful a steep decline could be avoided. I’d be less opposed to the idea now. If we’re going to be shit, I’d rather be shit under someone who I can at least relate to, get behind and know is trying to get back to our roots.

Moyes, van Gaal, Mourinho... who are these people and why are they at my club?

Unread 13-11-2018, 11:12 AM
Alex Jones was Right

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Al
Mourinho isn’t the reason 2 of those haven’t been shipped out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99
Can’t do any worse.
Can we stop saying this.

Unread 13-11-2018, 11:29 AM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jammy Dodger
Mourinho isn’t the reason 2 of those haven’t been shipped out.

Can we stop saying this.
Remind me again.

Rojo, who was in charge when he got his new contract?

Unread 13-11-2018, 11:41 AM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by That Boy Ronaldo!
Remind me again.

Rojo, who was in charge when he got his new contract?
The point is that you can't ship everyone out. That's a stupid idea.

But when you don't ship any out, and obviously don't replace them with new blood, you end up with a mediocre squad. That's what did for us on Sunday as much as anything else.

Re-signing players to new contracts is the inevitable result of our spending policy. Manager pretty much irrelevant.

Herrera and Mata up next.

Unread 13-11-2018, 12:04 PM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Quote:
The point is that you can't ship everyone out. That's a stupid idea.

But when you don't ship any out, and obviously don't replace them with new blood, you end up with a mediocre squad. That's what did for us on Sunday as much as anything else.

Re-signing players to new contracts is the inevitable result of our spending policy. Manager pretty much irrelevant.

Herrera and Mata up next.
Attempting to get rid of a player you gave a new deal less than 3 months earlier sums it up nicely imo.

Unread 13-11-2018, 12:11 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Manager pretty much irrelevant.
!
Closed Thread