United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football

Unread 30-12-2023, 10:42 PM
Sheik JaBooty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Fair enough, your opinion.....

Mad how you were piping him off last season though....
It’s not a crime to be wrong fella. At least you didn’t £#%&! 82m on him, so it should be some consolation to know there’s at least one person out there more wrong than you.

Unread 30-12-2023, 10:45 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheik JaBooty
It’s not a crime to be wrong fella. At least you didn’t £#%&! 82m on him, so it should be some consolation to know there’s at least one person out there more wrong than you.
PRICE TAG KLAXON

I did in a way, Ive given united quite a bit of my hard earned tbh.....

Anyway,

Enjoy your evenings....

Unread 30-12-2023, 11:09 PM
NedKelly

Why is he always to blame? What makes people watch the team put in turgid performances and blame this guy?

Unread 30-12-2023, 11:15 PM
armchair

Quote:
Originally Posted by NedKelly
Why is he always to blame? What makes people watch the team put in turgid performances and blame this guy?
Because we've seen such riches.

Unread 30-12-2023, 11:33 PM
Finport Red

Was terrible today. Will, like all our other forwards, continue to be suffocated by the current system.

Unread 30-12-2023, 11:40 PM
CockOfTheNorth

Possibly the worst player I have ever seen in a United shirt. Can't stand the sight of him. That shot from Amad at the end of the game was everything that Antony isn't. Stood up the defender and burst past him quickly to get the shot off, this fraud would have done 10 stepovers, ended up turning around and conceding a throw in.

Unread 30-12-2023, 11:42 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by NedKelly
Mainly because he's the 2nd most expensive signing in the club's history.

Unread 30-12-2023, 11:45 PM
Dacter

£#%&!ing useless

Unread 31-12-2023, 12:02 AM
armchair

He could turn into a 10-20million fullback if he puts in the work.

Unread 31-12-2023, 12:04 AM
Whip Hubley

At a time when almost everyone is playing poorly, he still manages to stand out as absolutely atrocious.

Dalot giving him a good run for his money though.

How did we end up with these dossers?

Unread 31-12-2023, 12:07 AM
Dacter

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
He could turn into a 10-20million fullback if he puts in the work.
To be fair, his one talent seems to be stopping attacks down the flanks. So you’re probably right.

Unread 31-12-2023, 12:45 AM
marlo

sums up the difference between him and amad.

The penny is dropping on ETH signings….

Gary Neville is now saying the leadership should have overruled ETH on nearly all his signings…

Unread 31-12-2023, 12:53 AM
Zorg

A truly horrific ‘footballer’. He’d struggle to stand out at Luton.

Unread 31-12-2023, 12:55 AM
armchair

I'm starting to think he is worse than jose for destroying players. I don't think it's as vindictive tbf. I think he's just an ideologue.

That we have wan bissaka being set up to take shots from the edge of the area proves that. In what system do you have that? They set up for that.

tbf, I don't trhink he thinks antony is worth 85 mil. I think it was the end of the window and antony was a deal he could guarantee.

Should've kept the money.

Unread 31-12-2023, 01:01 AM
Sparky***

Some players just aren't cut out to play in this league. Antony is definitely one of them. He'll look alright in a sub-par league like Holland or France or whatever but he'll sink over here. He doesn't have enough about him to be effective, he doesn't give defenders any real problems.

The fee we paid for him is like when Arsenal bought Pepe. A ludicrous fee to pay for a largely unproven player coming from a mediocre league. It's horrendous business.

Unread 31-12-2023, 01:06 AM
armchair

Is there a more one-footed player in the league? I was going to say apart from goalkeepers but most keepers have two feet.

Unread 31-12-2023, 02:34 AM
92ToBury

If Gary Neville or Marlo had read the article from The Athletic last week, they'd have realised that ETH was happy at signing him for up to £40m. Everyone from him upwards needs looking at for not pulling the plug once the price passed £50m.

Unread 31-12-2023, 04:38 AM
shenwen

Hyman called it - he's championship level. He was an average player in an average league and we're expecting him to stand out at United? A winger who refuses to go on the outside is ridiculous. People thinking he just needs the to get better are kidding themselves. He's simply not got the quality needed. It's clear as day.

Amad should start from here on. ETH (or whoever comes in) needs to admit defeat and move on. Take the loss and shift him in the summer.

Unread 31-12-2023, 02:29 PM
Sheik JaBooty

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
Is there a more one-footed player in the league? I was going to say apart from goalkeepers but most keepers have two feet.
No. It’s almost gotten to mental disorder levels. I’d love to know what they’re saying to him in training. He’s worse than £#%&!ing Valencia.

Unread 31-12-2023, 04:25 PM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by 92ToBury
If Gary Neville or Marlo had read the article from The Athletic last week, they'd have realised that ETH was happy at signing him for up to £40m. Everyone from him upwards needs looking at for not pulling the plug once the price passed £50m.
Nobody cares about how much he cost. He’s shit, he’d have been shit at 20 million, we’ve bought shit players for 1 million. The fact is this manager thought he was a good addition to the squad, he still does even though he’s been shit, every single week but the manager still thinks he’s part of his first team even though he’s £#%&!ing shit.