Unread 26-12-2015, 07:48 PM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Ed
Feel sorry for him but his philosophy is %@#$&!s
Worst PhD thesis evurrr.

Unread 26-12-2015, 07:50 PM
King Eric

I want Mourhino in, without a doubt, but I have no animosity towards Van Gaal, I really like him tbh. It isn't working out for him at a time the best manager over the last 10/15 years is available. Footballs a cruel game at times, but he's had a fantastic career and can't always be successful.

Unread 26-12-2015, 07:51 PM
S/Side.Red

Will never vote against the big man on these piss stained polls.

#riptheprocess

Unread 26-12-2015, 07:51 PM
CockOfTheNorth

I just don't even £#%&!ing know but £#%&! me I hate pretty much all of our players. Spineless, unarsed bunch of @#%&!s.

Unread 26-12-2015, 07:56 PM
ziggyman17

If lvg goes and giggs is put in charge and brings in the likes of scholes I can not see the newish players lvg signed being too happy.. £#%&! me, we are in some state...

Unread 26-12-2015, 07:57 PM
Jethro

Quote:
Originally Posted by ziggyman17
If lvg goes and giggs is put in charge and brings in the likes of scholes I can not see the newish players lvg signed being too happy.. £#%&! me, we are in some state...
Yep. Guaranteed they'll be ousted for the 'lads' Bastian being the first

Unread 26-12-2015, 08:02 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Obviously these issues must be decided TONIGHT!! etc but the most important thing for United now is to make sure they get Pep signed up. Get it signed and sealed now. Give him an input into January signings, tell the players if they don't pull their fingers out they'll get £#%&!ed off in the summer and see if it turns around. If not, give it Giggs in February or something.

I'd settle for Giggs now, though he will probably be a disaster. But get Pep ffs

Unread 26-12-2015, 08:06 PM
ziggyman17

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
Obviously these issues must be decided TONIGHT!! etc but the most important thing for United now is to make sure they get Pep signed up. Get it signed and sealed now. Give him an input into January signings, tell the players if they don't pull their fingers out they'll get £#%&!ed off in the summer and see if it turns around. If not, give it Giggs in February or something.

I'd settle for Giggs now, though he will probably be a disaster. But get Pep ffs
We are not getting Pep.. He will go to city who are at the moment a more settled side and less of a risk for him, besides whatever little chance we have of getting him, will completely disappear if we don't make the champions league next season..

Unread 26-12-2015, 08:08 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
We are not getting Pep.. He will go to city who are at the moment a more settled side and less of a risk for him, besides whatever little chance we have of getting him, will completely disappear if we don't make the champions league next season..
So many leaks about him preferring United. Have to be making a move.

Also need to get an attacking player or two in January.

Unread 26-12-2015, 08:14 PM
ziggyman17

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
So many leaks about him preferring United. Have to be making a move.

Also need to get an attacking player or two in January.
Love for it to happen, but I can not see it.. All his old Barcelona mates running city, I doubt he would come to England and manager and pitch up their main rivals.. Need 3-4 players in January.. £#%&! it.. Its the gimps money, go balls out for a defender, midfielder, Mane from Southmpton and Lukaku from Everton.. I can see us trying to make a statement in the coming window.

Unread 26-12-2015, 08:18 PM
My Name is Keith

Quote:
Love for it to happen, but I can not see it.. All his old Barcelona mates running city, I doubt he would come to England and manager and pitch up their main rivals.. Need 3-4 players in January.. £#%&! it.. Its the gimps money, go balls out for a defender, midfielder, Mane from Southmpton and Lukaku from Everton.. I can see us trying to make a statement in the coming window.
Who are they coming to play for though? Giggs? A temp manager? an under pressure soon to be sacked van gaal.

We desperately need players in Jan and we've £#%&!ed up our chances of getting them with this turd fest.

Unread 26-12-2015, 08:24 PM
utd99

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Keith
Who are they coming to play for though? Giggs? A temp manager? an under pressure soon to be sacked van gaal.

We desperately need players in Jan and we've £#%&!ed up our chances of getting them with this turd fest.
To which I would add that, with the new TV deal in place as of next season, clubs simply do not have to sell anymore.This is not like the old days where we could bully other teams into selling their best players as we needed them. January was always hard, and now it's even harder. Anyone expecting the cavalry in the Winter window are going to be shit out of luck I think.

Unread 26-12-2015, 08:32 PM
HolyMackrelDoodleBonkon

95% of the players are £#%&!ing @#%&!. Wether that's down to the managers more rigid style of play or not i do not know.
Would A new manager change that I don't know?
If it's Giggs maybe the shackles will be thrown off and we will start playing some attractive risk taking 'united' football.
On the other hand if it's Mourinho were back to the same problem as with Louis with the current players we have as his style of play is obviously more like Louis. On the other hand all I know is that if Mourinho gets the job he will have the players 'running through brick walls' () for him by the end of the week. Even if it only lasted two years.
All in all I haven't got a £#%&!ing clue any more but I feel King Louis time is coming to an end.

Unread 26-12-2015, 08:34 PM
utd99

Not going to vote out of principle.

But sadly, yes.

Unread 26-12-2015, 08:38 PM
That Boy Ronaldo!

"King Louis"

Eh?

Unread 26-12-2015, 08:39 PM
HolyMackrelDoodleBonkon

Quote:
Originally Posted by That Boy Ronaldo!
"King Louis"

Eh?
You heard, you £#%&!ing dick.

Unread 26-12-2015, 08:43 PM
Buck

The board and in particular Ed Woodward are praying for a resignation from Van Gaal. Ed needs to piss of as well. He's an Aston Villa CEO at best

Unread 26-12-2015, 08:47 PM
HolyMackrelDoodleBonkon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buck
The board and in particular Ed Woodward are praying for a resignation from Van Gaal. Ed needs to piss of as well. He's an Aston Villa CEO at best

Love comments like this. What the £#%&! would you know? Have you ever had any dealings with him or know anyone who has?
it's like them @#%&!s who laugh at Phil Neville because he's got a gormless looking face. "How the £#%&! did Phil ever end up as a coach at United/Valencia?"
Have you ever been coached by him pal?
"eeeeeerrm"

Unread 26-12-2015, 08:51 PM
Buck

Quote:
Originally Posted by HolyMackrelDoodleBonkon

Love comments like this. What the £#%&! would you know? Have you ever had any dealings with him or know anyone who has?
it's like them c***s who laugh at Phil Neville because he's got a gormless looking face. "How the £#%&! did Phil ever end up as a coach at United/Valencia?"
Have you ever been coached by him pal?
"eeeeeerrm"
He bought a pair of headphones from me pal. Market price was £20 but he gave me £60

Unread 26-12-2015, 08:59 PM
armchair

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buck
No-one resigns. If you resign you lose millions. That's why Mou stank out chelsea for months and Capello phoned in towards the end of his england career. It's always by mutual agreement these days where if they have a contract worth 10m they are paid a negotiated % of that.
Closed Thread