United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 18-12-2013, 12:55 PM
Jethro

Quote:
Originally Posted by DakotaFredsBigShoe
Whilst I can totally understand rvp point if view, where are these rumours coming from?
Why can you understand his point of view? Do you think RvP is that ignorant to the fact things can change in Football overnight?

The rumours have stemmed from this guy

Unread 18-12-2013, 01:47 PM
Larssonisghod7

Quote:
Originally Posted by eff KFC
nice user name....
again... welcome to last week

Unread 18-12-2013, 01:50 PM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by shenwen
Probably not do much the inevitability if Fergs leaving as the sight of David Moyes and his PT crew rolling into Carrington.

"yes, very funny. Now where is the real manager?"
Also doesn't help when one of his international team mates is happy with the news Moyes has £#%&!ed off so they can start training with a ball again.

Unread 18-12-2013, 01:52 PM
DakotaFredsBigShoe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jethro
Why can you understand his point of view? Do you think RvP is that ignorant to the fact things can change in Football overnight?

The rumours have stemmed from this guy

The pov of the training changing and new manager being not considered a top manager.

Of course things change as Fergie was 70. I think that it is understandable that rvp dislikes the training and doesn't consider it fair to have an inexperienced coach and manager .

Unread 18-12-2013, 01:53 PM
Crumps

Seemed to have finally sorted out his injury problems last couple of years and in wades Dave with his £#%&!ing medicine ball.

Unread 18-12-2013, 02:00 PM
wonky no

So rvp loved the intricate skills based training of Micky P...
Who'd thunk?
Ahh well, I'm not going to get all worked up over something that scouse thatchheaded, camp sidekick pundit says. Pretty sure if Robbo had any concerns regarding training he'd have voiced them. I'm even more confident that moyes wouldn't want him injured, whether he's leaving or not so you'd be daft to think its a training issue.... Surely?

Plus why would he want away now when he's cup tied?

Shum mishtake ya?

Unread 18-12-2013, 02:19 PM
plopborsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crumps
Seemed to have finally sorted out his injury problems last couple of years and in wades Dave with his £#%&!ing medicine ball.
tbh its bullshit, fergie's training methods ( or phelans) still caused injuries. The back four were out for weeks at a time last season.

Rooney has improved this year with moyes so I don't see it being all down to moyes. RVP needs to get his head right or £#%&! off, like I said we need our best players 100% behind this or we will be £#%&!ed.

Unread 18-12-2013, 02:26 PM
Crumps

Quote:
Originally Posted by plopborsky
tbh its bullshit, fergie's training methods ( or phelans) still caused injuries. The back four were out for weeks at a time last season.

Rooney has improved this year with moyes so I don't see it being all down to moyes. RVP needs to get his head right or £#%&! off, like I said we need our best players 100% behind this or we will be £#%&!ed.
Horse for courses innit. If RVP reacted badly to the pre season training it will suffer all season with it unless he has a complete break. It's all %@#$&!s and hearsay though. Make them train at the Cliff so I can go an have a look.

Unread 18-12-2013, 02:27 PM
BarryX

Thumbs up

Quote:

State of modern footballers! 100,000 + a week in wages, alone, and they moan about to have a run a bit harder? Doesn't make sense.

Unread 18-12-2013, 02:31 PM
Withers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larssonisghod7
again... welcome to last week
Glasgow 2 Auchtermuchty 0

Unread 18-12-2013, 02:33 PM
Crumps

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarryX

State of modern footballers! 100,000 + a week in wages, alone, and they moan about to have a run a bit harder? Doesn't make sense.
More likely to moan at something that could be detrimental to their ability to perform in a match situation.

We would be up in arms or wanting rid of a player if they were looking shot after 70 minutes or limping off every other game.

Not like Kes nowadays, Bazza.

Don't deny it because Anderson.

Unread 18-12-2013, 02:37 PM
plopborsky

Quote:
Horse for courses innit. If RVP reacted badly to the pre season training it will suffer all season with it unless he has a complete break. It's all %@#$&!s and hearsay though. Make them train at the Cliff so I can go an have a look.
A lot of it is that Moyes is questioning the players that have a high standing in the club, rio the other week came out and had a few things to say about being told if they will start or not on game day.

Its all about change if you have been in any job and a new boss comes in everyone is on edge, things that were acceptable are no longer acceptable. I think RVP has seen his arse because shitty old moyes has £#%&!ed him off about something and he does not respect him. Bottom line is its his boss and that's that.

I was more than happy to see he told wellbeck to stay later and practice his finishing. No one wants to mention that about his training methods.

Still mad RVP missed that chance away to Madrid

Unread 18-12-2013, 02:40 PM
Coracao

Quote:
A lot of it is that Moyes is questioning the players that have a high standing in the club, rio the other week came out and had a few things to say about being told if they will start or not on game day.

Its all about change if you have been in any job and a new boss comes in everyone is on edge, things that were acceptable are no longer acceptable. I think RVP has seen his arse because shitty old moyes has £#%&!ed him off about something and he does not respect him. Bottom line is its his boss and that's that.

I was more than happy to see he told wellbeck to stay later and practice his finishing. No one wants to mention that about his training methods.

Still mad RVP missed that chance away to Madrid
Think Moyes was being lenient with Welbeck telling him to stay behind 15 minutes. Could do with treble that at least.

Unread 18-12-2013, 02:44 PM
plopborsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coracao
Think Moyes was being lenient with Welbeck telling him to stay behind 15 minutes. Could do with treble that at least.
I like that he challenged him to improve. We have all seen danny get in great positions and £#%&! it up too many times.

Unread 18-12-2013, 03:02 PM
BarryX

Quote:
More likely to moan at something that could be detrimental to their ability to perform in a match situation.

We would be up in arms or wanting rid of a player if they were looking shot after 70 minutes or limping off every other game.

Not like Kes nowadays, Bazza.

Don't deny it because Anderson.
I hear what you're saying, but I am quite certain that Moyes and his team know what is and isn't beneficial in terms of their fitness regime (he is, afterall, well into his sport's science). Whether it's right, or wrong, or just plain different to what went on before is irrelevant IMHO. As Plops said, knuckle down and man the £#%&! up!

Unread 18-12-2013, 03:13 PM
Tumescent Throb

if there's one thing the last 6 seasons of constant injury after injury after injury has told us it's that the united squad hasn't been fit enough

and it's been mentioned on here many times that another thing must surely be the actual training methods and medical analysis themselves

in comes moyes and apparently makes that a key area that needs addressing urgently and suddenly his critics are going mental, calling him a dinosaur and saying that the coaching staff haven't got a clue.

get real ffs. as wonky said, moyes is not going to be forcing anybody to do anything that they shouldn't be capable of. and off the back of that he is then going to adjust for individuals in order to keep the squad happy and ready to play for the team.

just let him get on with it and stop £#%&!ing whining. if RvP leaves and starts whining about being worked too hard then i'll listen to him. but if it turns out he just wasn't up to it in the first place and then couldn't settle even after he was given his own personally designed regime then good riddance.

Unread 18-12-2013, 03:44 PM
DakotaFredsBigShoe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumescent Throb
if there's one thing the last 6 seasons of constant injury after injury after injury has told us it's that the united squad hasn't been fit enough

and it's been mentioned on here many times that another thing must surely be the actual training methods and medical analysis themselves

in comes moyes and apparently makes that a key area that needs addressing urgently and suddenly his critics are going mental, calling him a dinosaur and saying that the coaching staff haven't got a clue.

get real ffs. as wonky said, moyes is not going to be forcing anybody to do anything that they shouldn't be capable of. and off the back of that he is then going to adjust for individuals in order to keep the squad happy and ready to play for the team.

just let him get on with it and stop £#%&!ing whining. if RvP leaves and starts whining about being worked too hard then i'll listen to him. but if it turns out he just wasn't up to it in the first place and then couldn't settle even after he was given his own personally designed regime then good riddance.
I find it highly unlikely that a moyes apologist like you would listen to and agree with rvp if he left and said he couldn't stand the training, it was archaic so he left.

Unread 18-12-2013, 04:01 PM
taff

dutchman in being stroppy shock.

Unread 18-12-2013, 04:09 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Originally Posted by DakotaFredsBigShoe
I find it highly unlikely that a moyes apologist like you would listen to and agree with rvp if he left and said he couldn't stand the training, it was archaic so he left.
you're so clumsy i feel a bit guilty asking you to go and practice on someone else, but i'm really not interested...
Closed Thread