United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 17-12-2013, 08:53 PM
Withers

Rumour is both Bayern and Barca have indicated an interest

Unread 17-12-2013, 08:54 PM
DakotaFredsBigShoe

I would love to comment but apparently because I don't see the pluses of our new manager and dare to question him, I should go and support someone else. Maybe RVP should just bugger off if he doesn't lik.... Oh.

Unread 17-12-2013, 08:56 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Withers
Fairly common knowledge amongst those in the know. If the purchase price really is the £40 million that is being mentioned then I would snap their hands off.
agreed, and yeah it's a widely heard rumour

reality is that RvP and Rooney is not going to work as a partnership because they require different types of service, so on that basis it's easy to s/side it into a full-on RvP unhappy at Rooney being numero uno this season tale, just as it was easy to do the opposite last season...

Unread 17-12-2013, 08:57 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumescent Throb

reality is that RvP and Rooney is not going to work as a partnership because they require different types of service, so on that basis it's easy to s/side it into a full-on RvP unhappy at Rooney being numero uno this season tale, just as it was easy to do the opposite last season...

s/side it

Unread 17-12-2013, 08:59 PM
naes_sean

Quote:
Originally Posted by DakotaFredsBigShoe
I would love to comment but apparently because I don't see the pluses of our new manager and dare to question him, I should go and support someone else. Maybe RVP should just bugger off if he doesn't lik.... Oh.
but you did

Unread 17-12-2013, 09:02 PM
Whip Hubley

Quote:

Agreed.

If he wants to leave, let him go. I believe he might end up holding us back a little this season in terms of transition, as utterly absurd as that seems. Get a top new mobile striker in, decent midfield and a left back and we're sorted

FWIW I love the veep by the way.

Unread 17-12-2013, 09:03 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Al
Price is irrelevant.

Either the ginger spawn would trouser it or if they did make the funds available to McGollum, he's only ***** it away on some other useless crapc*** barrel of monkey*****, prolly from Everton.
Jelavic isn't playing for them

Unread 17-12-2013, 09:03 PM
DakotaFredsBigShoe

Quote:
Originally Posted by naes_sean
but you did
Do you read Sean?

Unread 17-12-2013, 09:05 PM
naes_sean

Quote:
Originally Posted by DakotaFredsBigShoe
Do you read Sean?
occasionally.

Unread 17-12-2013, 09:08 PM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Default WTF is this about???

Be interesting to see how recent this is.

A number of players have moaned all season about training (incl van Persie) but by all accounts Moyes has changed the setup to ease to workload on the players. (He admitted it last week).

Hopefully once he's back in the team & injury free things will improve.

Unread 17-12-2013, 09:08 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by That Boy Ronaldo!
Be interesting to see how recent this is.

A number of players have moaned all season about training (incl van Persie) but by all accounts Moyes has changed the setup to ease to workload on the players. (He admitted it last week).

Hopefully once he's back in the team & injury free things will improve.

Unread 17-12-2013, 09:21 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
assuming that a striker would be bought, £40m for either of the two main ones we've got is a no brainer. but rooney hasn't signed a new deal yet, so there's no way united will let RvP go in January anyway
That's almost sorted btw.

Rooney.

Unread 17-12-2013, 09:23 PM
Neo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
That's almost sorted btw.

Rooney.
Wazzoh.

Unread 17-12-2013, 09:24 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo
Wazzoh.
Going to make some people rage I can tell you...

Lulz to our desperate board.

Moneys tight, veep could be on his way, looks like our midfield IS being looked at.

Unread 17-12-2013, 09:27 PM
ScarFace

Exclamation

Love vanners and if you are all honest, you'd want out too.

I can see him being used as bait inorder to sign somebodies midgfielder ( cesc/iniesta, one of reals or bayerns )

rvp will be just as £#%&!ed off that we hired a midtable manager, as fergie retiring.

Unread 17-12-2013, 11:19 PM
wonky no

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
I'm guessing because he's a bit peeed off with how things have turned out.

He signed on with Fergie's word that he wasn't retiring anytime soon which i'm sure played a big part in his signing. Then less than 10 months after signing Fergie announces he's effing off and replacing him with the managerial equivalent of Gunnery Sergeant Hartman. Since then it's been all downhill, the team's doing crap, he's permanently injured because of Moyes' new training regime and he's got a world cup he wants to play in next year. So yeah, I'm not one bit surprised he wants out.

Unread 17-12-2013, 11:26 PM
Larssonisghod7

welcome to last week....

Unread 17-12-2013, 11:28 PM
Pop

Thumbs down

£#%&! Moyes off instead.

Unread 17-12-2013, 11:29 PM
Withers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larssonisghod7
welcome to last week....
Love to see the jocks fighting it out to be Fred's top porridge dog.

Unread 17-12-2013, 11:29 PM
wonky no

mark lawrenson mentioned it last week i think
Closed Thread