United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 09-09-2010, 01:16 PM
Ginners

Default Re: Jagielka: "I'll £#%&!ing hammer Rooney and smash his face in"

Quote:
Originally Posted by dodger
I'm not saying he's any good. Jusrt the that the others are shite. Terry, in particular, is terrible and is living off a reputation made some years ago of which his current displays bear no resemblence.

As for Cappello being the oracle; when did that happen? Last I heard he was a clueless @#%&! who couldn't speak English. Has the wind changed or was it two wins against shite opposition? All sounds very familiar
i dont think anyone has said capello is/was a clueless @#%&!, it was the players who let us down in south africa. caplello is a proven top manager, if fergie managed england he might not have done any better.

agreed about terry not being as good recently, but hes gone through a lot off the field over the last year and i think its affected him

Unread 09-09-2010, 01:17 PM
dodger

Quote:
Originally Posted by antonin jablonsky
He is similar to JT, not quite as good in the air. Closest comparison I could think of would be Carragher, BRL's always been a fan of his too.
Doesn't JT miss everything in the air these days?

Unread 09-09-2010, 01:18 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Except Vanessa Perroncell's arse.

BryanRobson'sLiver

Quote:
True dat.

Now, back to the point, this may not be a good thing but I reckon Rooney's gonna destroy Everton and Jaglington tomorrow.
I hope you're right. If Scholes and Berbs manage to carry the form they have been on in to this game we should win easily anyway but if Rooney finds form as well it could be a landslide even If Everton do have a defence with someone of the high quality of Jagielka. I just hope that Fergie doesn't play him if his head is in the wrong place and he ends up getting an early red for doing something silly.

antonin jablonsky

Quote:
As I said, not quite as good in the air.

Unread 09-09-2010, 01:21 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by BryanRobson'sLiver
I hope you're right. If Scholes and Berbs manage to carry the form they have been on in to this game we should win easily anyway but if Rooney finds form as well it could be a landslide even If Everton do have a defence with someone of the high quality of Jagielka. I just hope that Fergie doesn't play him if his head is in the wrong place and he ends up getting an early red for doing something silly.
Rooney looks in great form to me, was good against West Ham, better against Bulgaria and better again against the Swiss. Best thing was his first touch against the Swiss was absolutely superb, bodes well I think. If he is in top form he'll destroy the Evertonian Carragherlike I reckon.

Unread 09-09-2010, 01:24 PM
dodger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginners
i dont think anyone has said capello is/was a clueless @#%&!, it was the players who let us down in south africa. caplello is a proven top manager, if fergie managed england he might not have done any better.

agreed about terry not being as good recently, but hes gone through a lot off the field over the last year and i think its affected him
Some have. or did I imagine that shitstorm a few weeks ago? This is from two minutes on google.

http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/250820...s-capello.html

http://football.fanhouse.co.uk/2010/...est-world-cup/

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/s...ow/6102845.cms

http://www.tribalfootball.com/venabl...exposed-936791

http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/opin...cle484955.html

http://www.mg.co.za/article/2010-07-...ello-got-wrong

Unread 09-09-2010, 01:26 PM
andyroo

And the currant bun printed a photo of Capello with donkey ears.

Classy as ever.

Unread 09-09-2010, 01:27 PM
Ginners

as respected as tribalfootball and the indian times are, i think the general public are supportive of capello. the media do seem out to get him, like they do most england managers.

Unread 09-09-2010, 01:30 PM
PaulParkers

TBF there are better centre halves playing in the leagues I do ffs and most of them turn up to matches 20 mins before kick off in a transit van

dodger

Quote:
as respected as tribalfootball and the indian times are, i think the general public are supportive of capello. the media do seem out to get him, like they do most england managers.
Well done for reading them. The times of india is carrying an article from the London press and an interview with one Micheal Owen.
If you want the publics opinion read the comments.

Ginners

Quote:
Well done for reading them. The times of india is carrying an article from the London press and an interview with one Micheal Owen.
If you want the publics opinion read the comments.
havent got time to read things, most of the comments are probably from jealous jocks and paddys

Unread 09-09-2010, 01:34 PM
PaulParkers

Quote:
havent got time to read things, most of the comments are probably from jealous jocks and paddys
Don't let armchair find out you've commented on something without fully reading it for Christ's sake

Unread 09-09-2010, 01:51 PM
dodger

Thumbs up Re: Jagielka: "I'll £#%&!ing hammer Rooney and smash his face in"

Quote:
Agreed. Just like it's always more beneficial to talk than listen.

Unread 09-09-2010, 01:56 PM
History

England are quite blessed with centre backs. Rio, Terry, King, Dawson, Cahill, Jags, Lescott, don't forget Woogdate

Makes you wonder even more about the carthorses like Caragher and Upson getting games.

Unread 09-09-2010, 02:00 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by History
England are quite blessed with centre backs. Rio, Terry, King, Dawson, Cahill, Jags, Lescott, don't forget Woogdate

Makes you wonder even more about the carthorses like Caragher and Upson getting games.
You missed out the future of England centreback play, the Rodwell/Smalling Axis!

Unread 09-09-2010, 02:12 PM
Pop

Never heard of the @#%&! tbph. I thought he was that former Everton @#%&! with the big dent in his face who went to City.

Hope the @#%&! gets £#%&!ing smashed this weekend.

Unread 09-09-2010, 03:18 PM
Lok

Quote:
You missed out the future of England centreback play, the Rodwell/Smalling Axis!
Rodwell won't play many games as a centre back.

Unread 09-09-2010, 03:22 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lok
Rodwell won't play many games as a centre back.
Probbly not, looks far too good as a midfielder to be played back there. that said, isn't Moyes convinced that's his eventual osition?

Unread 09-09-2010, 03:46 PM
Cream

'Wayne rooney can expect a rough ride....'

it's not just the tabloids that like a bit of fun in their headlines.
Closed Thread