United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 18-12-2013, 01:26 PM
DakotaFredsBigShoe

Will a mod give me the country of this guys ip address.

Unread 18-12-2013, 01:28 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dio 7
Sorry guys to spoil your fun, but i am greek and huge Olympiacos fan.. Obviously the draw is tough for us and it looks good for you.. But consider this.. We lost 1-4 from PSG at our home, but if you see the match without the goals, you wont have that impression.. We also lost at Paris 2-1 with a 90 minute goal from Cavani, but especially our 2nd half was great.. 2 wins 3-0 away, and 3-1 at home vs Anderlecht, a 1-1 tie at Lisbon (which should be a 2-0 win for us) and 1-0 win at Karaiskaki against Benfica.. In all of the matches our performances were over 8/10 (ok 2nd half against PSG at Karaiskaki, not included!). I am not saying that we will beat Man U (which is the team i support right after Olympiacos), but we will not be this easy to win, as you all may think.. We will fight our chances until the end.. and maybe, just maybe the fortune will favor us.. after all this is football! Anyway, hoping for 2 great games and the best team wins.. Marry Christmas to all!!!

Unread 18-12-2013, 01:31 PM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by DakotaFredsBigShoe
Wales

Unread 18-12-2013, 01:41 PM
Lok

Quote:
Sorry guys to spoil your fun, but i am greek and huge Olympiacos fan.. Obviously the draw is tough for us and it looks good for you.. But consider this.. We lost 1-4 from PSG at our home, but if you see the match without the goals, you wont have that impression.. We also lost at Paris 2-1 with a 90 minute goal from Cavani, but especially our 2nd half was great.. 2 wins 3-0 away, and 3-1 at home vs Anderlecht, a 1-1 tie at Lisbon (which should be a 2-0 win for us) and 1-0 win at Karaiskaki against Benfica.. In all of the matches our performances were over 8/10 (ok 2nd half against PSG at Karaiskaki, not included!). I am not saying that we will beat Man U (which is the team i support right after Olympiacos), but we will not be this easy to win, as you all may think.. We will fight our chances until the end.. and maybe, just maybe the fortune will favor us.. after all this is football! Anyway, hoping for 2 great games and the best team wins.. Marry Christmas to all!!!
Are you new to Moyes the destroyer? He's a bit like your god Zeus, the king of all kings.

You've no chance.

Unread 18-12-2013, 01:47 PM
red @rmy

Quote:
Get £#%&!ed stavros!

Unread 18-12-2013, 02:03 PM
DakotaFredsBigShoe

Quote:
Are you the spirit of a Roman consul and noted historian, famed for writing in Greek?

If so volume 9 was rubbish.

Unread 18-12-2013, 03:38 PM
Aman27deep

Quote:

Unread 18-12-2013, 03:53 PM
rebelcountyred

And a marry Xmas and a hairy new year to you our Turkish friend

Unread 18-12-2013, 03:56 PM
Whip Hubley

Thumbs down

Quote:

So basically you're a two team tommy who seems to think the results don't reflect your performances? why not just set up a par league ffs

PS I'm a big fan of Halloumi xx

Unread 18-12-2013, 04:22 PM
jem

Quote:
greece, you untrusting nasty.

Unread 18-12-2013, 04:33 PM
DakotaFredsBigShoe

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
greece, you untrusting nasty.
I seriously doubt it .....

Unread 18-12-2013, 04:34 PM
DakotaFredsBigShoe

I imagine he will become a Greek living in Shropshire or something if he continues the WUM .

Unread 18-12-2013, 04:37 PM
Grimson

Quote:
I seriously doubt it .....
The IP is from Greece. And why do you care?

Unread 18-12-2013, 04:42 PM
Aman27deep

People who don't want to be tracked use VPNs and you can't track them anyways.

Unread 18-12-2013, 04:49 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
What do you think about the rise of Golden Dawn, pol?

Unread 18-12-2013, 05:11 PM
DakotaFredsBigShoe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimson
The IP is from Greece. And why do you care?
Didn't believe the Greek authenticity of the post, assuming its someone on a windup.

Unread 18-12-2013, 05:19 PM
andyroo

I'd marry Christmas if bigamy wasn't illegal.

Unread 18-12-2013, 05:23 PM
Grimson

Quote:
Didn't believe the Greek authenticity of the post, assuming its someone on a windup.
Glad you're looking out for us.
Closed Thread