United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 02-02-2010, 04:34 PM
Gavp

Default Re: Worst player in the premierleague

Dindane, i remember watching him play for portsmouth one game, and though George Weah had another cousin

Unread 02-02-2010, 04:35 PM
magic_cantona

Robbie 'I scored against United and then retired off the back of it' Blake has to be up there.

Unread 02-02-2010, 04:37 PM
Baron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gavp
Dindane, i remember watching him play for portsmouth one game, and though George Weah had another cousin
He's scored a hat-trick in the league this season tbf... 4 in 10 appearances. Bit harsh.

Unread 02-02-2010, 04:38 PM
Kwik

Rory Delap? A footballer famed for absolutely nothing else but his throw-ins must surely be a bit of a fart smell.

Unread 02-02-2010, 04:41 PM
Appletango

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron_van_Marlon
He's scored a hat-trick in the league this season tbf... 4 in 10 appearances. Bit harsh.
Aye, one game he missed about 10 sitters and the next bagged a hat trick.

All Pompeys team is turd though tbf.

Unread 02-02-2010, 04:42 PM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kwik
Rory Delap? A footballer famed for absolutely nothing else but his throw-ins must surely be a bit of a fart smell.
I'd always known him only for his £#%&!ing big ears before last season.

Unread 02-02-2010, 04:46 PM
buryboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dodger
Absolutely spot on..... Truly woeful player...

Unread 02-02-2010, 05:16 PM
MJ Ramone

Too many to choose from this season.

Outside the top 6 or 7 I have no interest in watching the other teams (I know how snobby that sounds by the way!)
The likes of Wolves, Portsmouth, Burnley, Hull, Bolton, Blackburn, Sunderland, Stoke etc.... are playing some of the worst Football I've seen in England's top flight in years.
Of course there's always been relegation fodder, but more than half the League are utter, utter shite this season.
It's like a bizarre Premier League/Championship hybrid. I've hardly watched MOTD at all.

Unread 02-02-2010, 05:21 PM
dunk

£#%&!ing hell, I almost forgot, Javier Garrido.

Deary me, he really is £#%&! at actually playing football, although he does take a mean free kick.

Unread 02-02-2010, 05:21 PM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ Ramone

Outside the top 6 or 7 I have no interest in watching the other teams (I know how snobby that sounds by the way!)
The likes of Wolves, Portsmouth, Burnley, Hull, Bolton, Blackburn, Sunderland, Stoke etc.... are playing some of the worst Football I've seen in England's top flight in years.
Of course there's always been relegation fodder, but more than half the League are utter, utter shite this season.
It's like a bizarre Premier League/Championship hybrid. I've hardly watched MOTD at all.
Great post.

Me too, regarding MOTD Have always looked forward to it and always watched it right the way through.Now, if United win, I'll more often than not just watch our game and fast forward the rest.

Some £#%&!ing awful 'footballing' teams in the PL, and that game last night was just more proof:shakehead:

Unread 02-02-2010, 06:11 PM
Appletango

Quote:
Originally Posted by magic_cantona
Great post.

Me too, regarding MOTD Have always looked forward to it and always watched it right the way through.Now, if United win, I'll more often than not just watch our game and fast forward the rest.

Some £#%&!ing awful 'footballing' teams in the PL, and that game last night was just more proof:shakehead:

Worst game of football ever. I turned over and watch Corrie.

Unread 02-02-2010, 06:11 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ Ramone

I agree, but it's hard to blame them when there is absolutely zero competition and the only thing they have to focus on is staying up.

Unread 02-02-2010, 06:24 PM
MJ Ramone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
I agree, but it's hard to blame them when there is absolutely zero competition and the only thing they have to focus on is staying up.
Of course. I'm just saying it purely from the point of view of a MOTD viewer on a Saturday night.
I don't blame the Clubs, I'm not saying they don't deserve top flight Football (they've earnt it fair & square) ....I just think they're all playing very dull football & they all seem to be playing eachother every week.
They're all much of a muchness. I'd struggle to name 3 players from the likes of Stoke, Hull, Wolves, Wigan etc... (well not litterally, but you get my point)

Unread 02-02-2010, 06:26 PM
Fuzzy Dunlop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gavp
This.

He should have had a hattrick against us. Most people from here probably would have. Terrible.

Unread 02-02-2010, 06:41 PM
Time For Heroes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
The thing is, they all give up on the cups to stay up and for what? They all somehow end up millions in debt still with a load of shit players on their books on £50k a week.
Closed Thread