United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 26-11-2007, 10:08 AM
MUFC One Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlo stansfield
what a @#%&! you are???
I thought mufc one love was overeacting but you really are a @#%&! who wants to see a team full of foreigners

why do you support united?
you live in bombay india and have never been to the uk let alone ot?
you dont have united best interests at heart as you "would love" if the club lost its english identity and just become a team full of foreigners?

i agree and think ronaldo is our best player followed by rooney but why gloat about it as if to say our homegrown players are rubbish.
Its seems you and leg saf cant stand english players and love foreign names and guess what?
one of you is swedish and trying to learn portugese and the other a indian teenager who just wants to see tricks and flicks..

have india produced any players as good as me(yes me) in the last 100 years?doesnt that piss you off?

for you to say united "looked too english" is incredible....and then use that to criticise the team

p.s. what happen to your insider gossip that you would go on about on the sanctuary.remember you uncle is a football agent and used to tell you things first,if only we knew you were just a boy in india with subscription to tribal football.com and a steady internet connection....
Well said. I don't know what he was getting at. He clearly loves the foreign names, tricks flicks, then suddenly claimed I want an English team? Errr...no I don't. I was just saying that he shown by his statement about English team that he is influenced by foreign players and they blur his view on the team 'cos he loves them so much. Then he said I want an English team.

As I said Sharath, I've supported more foreigners at United than you could dream of. I have worshipped foreigners at United. What are you getting at?

Just re-read your post, nobody can take you seriously with that, how fickle can you be.

£#%&! off and watch cricket.

Unread 26-11-2007, 10:10 AM
Fuzzy Dunlop

What's the point in even bothering with a conversation like this when it's littered with 'what a #@&%! you are' or 'you are a @#%&!'. Pointless and £#%&!ing boring, grow up.

Unread 26-11-2007, 10:18 AM
Rhodzy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUFC One Love
Well said. I don't know what he was getting at. He clearly loves the foreign names, tricks flicks, then suddenly claimed I want an English team? Errr...no I don't. I was just saying that he shown by his statement about English team that he is influenced by foreign players and they blur his view on the team 'cos he loves them so much. Then he said I want an English team.

As I said Sharath, I've supported more foreigners at United than you could dream of. I have worshipped foreigners at United. What are you getting at?

Just re-read your post, nobody can take you seriously with that, how fickle can you be.

£#%&! off and watch cricket

It's pretty weird he's giving you stick about the foreigner when you have a frenchman in you avatar.
We definitely need a new striker, Tevez will find his best form in the new year and Saha doesn't seem motivated anymore. Huntelaar or Anelka would be just fine.

Unread 26-11-2007, 10:18 AM
sharath

Quote:
What? Haven't you ever seen me speak about my English stance? I have no time for the English national team at all so why would I want an English team? Stop turning it round, you basically highlighted that you don't like a team which is English based. Where have I said anything about wanting English? Stop making out Ronnie is for the foreign fans. I seen him make his debut and have seen him god knows how many times and supported him. We even stood by him when he was being crucified by the press for diving then "getting rooney sent off" When have you ever supported him?

Just re-read your post and tell me you think I was talking %@#$&!s about you. One minute we're invincible then you come up with that post. Seriously just read it and look how spoilt and fickle you are.
I don't want english based team? yes... probably because most english players are shit. can't trap a football let alone bag of cement.

It doesn't matter to me whether united is made up of 11 englishmen or 11 men from antartica as long as they are good enough.

you and markel, ram it down your throat you @#%&!s...

bedders, we thought ( including me ) that this is the strongest squad because it can cope with injuries. but looks like they need ronaldo and rooney to inspire them. what dissapointed me was the lack of trying to win until a 19 year old brazilian came on....

Unread 26-11-2007, 10:19 AM
Whalefish

Got to love that Avatar Rhodzy. There's something very wrong about Evra's jacket. I'd like one though but don't think I could pull it off quite as well.

Here's hoping Fulham forget how to defend next Monday and Evra et al enjoy all that space down their flanks.

Unread 26-11-2007, 10:21 AM
sharath

Quote:

£#%&! off and watch cricket.
err... you don't care where the players are from? So do I... then how come its only I that like foriegners and not english players and you are the epitome of balance?

and I do watch cricket. I do watch nba. As I watch football.

Unread 26-11-2007, 10:26 AM
S/Side.Red

But the problem seems to be that you are banging on about strikers needing to score goals and that being the most important thing about their performance, yet at the same time are advocating the big-money signing of a guy with a goalscoring record similar or inferior to the very players you are criticising.

It really is coming across as a clear case of knee-jerkism.

Unread 26-11-2007, 10:27 AM
Zorg

Were there United forums in 1999? I wish I could see what posts there were after the future Treble winners lost 3-0 (or was it 3-1) at Sheffield Wednesday in late 1998.

'Scholes is past it'
'Giggs is a liability'
'Schmeichel has got to go'
'Yorke and Cole aren't good enough'

Unread 26-11-2007, 10:29 AM
MUFC One Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy Dunlop
What's the point in even bothering with a conversation like this when it's littered with 'what a #@&%! you are' or 'you are a @#%&!'. Pointless and £#%&!ing boring, grow up.
What a £#%&!ing #@&%! you are.

£#%&! off.

Unread 26-11-2007, 10:45 AM
sharath

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
But the problem seems to be that you are banging on about strikers needing to score goals and that being the most important thing about their performance, yet at the same time are advocating the big-money signing of a guy with a goalscoring record similar or inferior to the very players you are criticising.

It really is coming across as a clear case of knee-jerkism.
I am not banging about 30 goal a strikers. I certainly think Anelka and berbatov are "relatively" better goal scorers than tevez which is a much needed thing as a "striker" which is not much to ask...

Unread 26-11-2007, 10:52 AM
Serenity Now

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
Were there United forums in 1999? I wish I could see what posts there were after the future Treble winners lost 3-0 (or was it 3-1) at Sheffield Wednesday in late 1998.

'Scholes is past it'
'Giggs is a liability'
'Schmeichel has got to go'
'Yorke and Cole aren't good enough'

Yep. By this stage of the 98/99 season we had: Been done 3-0 by Arsenal in the Charity Shield; needed an injury time free-kick from Beckham to come back from 2-0 down against Leicester to draw 2-2 at OT on the opening day; followed that with a poor performance at West Ham, drawing 0-0 with Yorke looking well off the pace; got our second 3-0 hammering by Arsenal in just over a month; let Barca and Bayern back into matches due to sloppy defending after looking like we were nailed on to win; required a late equaliser from Jordi Cruyff to grab a draw away at Derby; put in a lacklustre 0-0 display at home to Newcastle; and been defeated 3-1 at Wednesday.

Unread 26-11-2007, 10:53 AM
Whalefish

Tevez is hardly shit in front of goal. His career to date proves that.

We could do with a natural finisher at the club and hopefully we might get one in January. Looking at our squad we don't have a natural finisher, so it's unfair to single out Tevez.

Rooney and Tevez would still be first choice though.

Unread 26-11-2007, 10:56 AM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharath
bedders, we thought ( including me ) that this is the strongest squad because it can cope with injuries. but looks like they need ronaldo and rooney to inspire them. what dissapointed me was the lack of trying to win until a 19 year old brazilian came on....
I think you are reading far too much into one game saying we cannot play without those 2 just 'cos of one game. Fact is a lot of players underperformed, it happens, there's no reason though to spit the ummy out 'cos of it.

Unread 26-11-2007, 10:56 AM
S/Side.Red

It’s also clear that we haven’t seen the best of Tevez yet, so I don’t understand people getting so worked up about his finishing and general sharpness so soon. I doubt there were many players in world football that needed a rest this summer more then Tevez did. If I remember correctly, he and Mascherano were given very little recovery period between the World Cup and having to report back to Sao Paulo because the Brazilian season was still in progress.

Follow that with a physically and emotionally draining year adapting to England and the Premiership and I’m sure Fergie would have liked nothing more than to see Tevez have a good couple of months rest at the end of last season. Instead he almost immediately joined up with the Argentina squad to prepare for the Copa America, which of course they remained involved for the duration of the tournament.

He gets a couple of weeks off, which he no doubt spent receiving updates and concerning himself with whether the move to United would go through. Then, in keeping with his last year, he was not afforded a slow integration at United, being thrown straight in after Rooney’s injury.

Chances are we won’t see the best of him until next season. That said, Tevez’s career thus far has often been about defying the odds and proving people wrong so I guess you never know.

Unread 26-11-2007, 10:58 AM
sharath

I bloody hope so...

Unread 26-11-2007, 11:12 AM
magic_cantona

Quote:
I don't want english based team? yes... probably because most english players are shit. can't trap a football let alone bag of cement.

It doesn't matter to me whether united is made up of 11 englishmen or 11 men from antartica as long as they are good enough.

you and markel, ram it down your throat you @#%&!s...

Oh just £#%&! off.

A bad result and we're £#%&!ed..........again.

Unread 26-11-2007, 11:13 AM
Macca1990

Quote:
This team is not a patch on 99 or may be 94 ( i haven't seen 94 team apart from dvd's and highlights )

They are a £#%&!ing useless set of players without rooney and ronaldo. No drive, no winning attitude and want things easy.

Tevez, carrick, hargreaves, nani are just players who you need to babysit. give shit teams with no will to win and they wil come up good against them. anything other than that, and they hide. look for others to stand up.

fergie should be praying to god now... hoping ronaldo and rooney to be fit for entire season.

And if he has any brain, give whatever it takes ( even "new fletcher" aka carrick ) to spurs to get berbatov. tevez and saha are useless when it comes to scoring goals. even in the first team if rooney and ronaldo are having bad form I can't see either scoring.

Yesterday united looked a english team rather than a united team... 35m pound of centre midfield with zero creativity.

tactics were so horrible yesterday. pique and evans on the same side of the pitch against bolton. brown should have been there who is our 2nd best header of the ball.

As for carrick, don't start me on it... from a intergral part of title winning team, he has become the "new fletcher". The horrible thing is the current fletcher didn't cost us, but the new fletcher cost us 18m. No wonder veloso is being linked. he would have done more than hargreaves and carrick combined. ( waits for johny foriegner jokes.... foriegners are needed because english players are useless)
Unless this is done with a very clever satirical stance or if this is you just posting what you think, you look like a #@&%!

Unread 26-11-2007, 11:22 AM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macca1990
Unless this is done with a very clever satirical stance or if this is you just posting what you think, you look like a #@&%!
Everyone can see that Carrick 'is the new Fletcher'

Unread 26-11-2007, 11:23 AM
antonin jablonsky

I think sharath is suffering from football bipolar disorder.

Unread 26-11-2007, 11:38 AM
sharath

Quote:
Originally Posted by antonin jablonsky
I think sharath is suffering from football bipolar disorder.
Closed Thread