Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 23-08-2013, 02:11 PM
Ginners

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragflick

Unread 23-08-2013, 02:11 PM
CyrilSkeer

There will be no one, Moyes just said so, so says the breaking news ticker http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/index.html

But we all knew that anyway.......

Unread 23-08-2013, 02:13 PM
Rhodzy

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyrilSkeer
There will be no one, Moyes just said so, so says the breaking news ticker http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/index.html

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhodzy
We'll sign no one.
Play the kids.

Unread 23-08-2013, 02:13 PM
Redordead

Quote:

Christ. I hope that's a bit if reverse psychology ..,,

Unread 23-08-2013, 02:14 PM
atticusgrinch

Quote:

Hello Anderson my old friend...

Unread 23-08-2013, 02:14 PM
Aman27deep

Moyes on new signings (via manutd.com): "There is no pressure to do it. I have an idea of where I'd like to strengthen. If the right players are available, then great,[SIZE="7"] but there is a possibility nothing may happen."

Unread 23-08-2013, 02:15 PM
Pop

Thumbs down

Pathetic. £#%&!ing pathetic :shakehead:

Unread 23-08-2013, 02:18 PM
Redordead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop
Pathetic. £#%&!ing pathetic :shakehead:
This.

If that is the case now then it was the case two months ago. £#%&!ing transfer chuckle brothers.

Unread 23-08-2013, 02:18 PM
CyrilSkeer

The summer of 2013 the summer we signed "Nada" and no he isn't an as yet unearthed Spanish midfield gem.

Unread 23-08-2013, 02:21 PM
Rhodzy

Quote:
The summer of 2013 the summer we signed "Nada" and no he isn't an as yet unearthed Spanish midfield gem.

Btw is your name supposed to be Cyril Sneer?

Unread 23-08-2013, 02:22 PM
Redordead

Default 10/11 Days till slammed shut transfer window.

Quote:

Btw is your name supposed to be Cyril Sneer?
Was going to ask the same #raccoons

Unread 23-08-2013, 02:24 PM
CyrilSkeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redordead
Was going to ask the same #racoons

Granted shittest username ever, I think I was pissed when I set up the account many years ago

Unread 23-08-2013, 02:25 PM
Rhodzy

The raccoons was class tbh. Shame about the misspelling.

Unread 23-08-2013, 02:26 PM
rebelcountyred

If he seriously thinks that he will get away with not sorting out the midfield he is deluded, fergie might have managed it but he is no fergie. Actually think he has been shafted by the glazers, could end up being an interim manager if he does not stand up to the owners.

Redordead

Quote:
The raccoons was class tbh. Shame about the misspelling.
U wot m8?

ZiggyStardust

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aman27deep
Moyes on new signings (via manutd.com): "There is no pressure to do it. I have an idea of where I'd like to strengthen. If the right players are available, then great,[SIZE="7"] but there is a possibility nothing may happen."

Unread 23-08-2013, 02:27 PM
Rhodzy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redordead
U wot m8?

Unread 23-08-2013, 02:27 PM
Redordead

Quote:
Originally Posted by rebelcountyred
If he seriously thinks that he will get away with not sorting out the midfield he is deluded, fergie might have managed it but he is no fergie. Actually think he has been shafted by the glazers, could end up being an interim manager if he does not stand up to the owners.
Good. I'll give him a chance he's our manager , but failure to sign anyone this summer is on him. Sure it's all %@#$&!s to get Everton to agree to lower prices.

Unread 23-08-2013, 02:28 PM
Jez Quigley

Let's be honest.

I'd rather come 3rd with a J@&%!j, Powell, Cleverley, Welbeck, Evans and Lindgaard (sp?) all playing than 2nd with a Johnny Come Lately/Juan Pablo Arrivo con Mucho Siesta/Hans Kommt Spaet/Jean Arrive Tardy.

We're United. We transcend fashions/periods like the Club we are. Glazer, Woowar, Mister Potato and Apollo Tyres (the best Tyre solution providers in India IMHO) are all her today gone tomorrow. We are the Club. We are what makes it great and let's get behind our team, support the youngsters and let's give our rivals a bloody smack on the nose.

Oh - unless we can still hijack a deal for Scott Parker .That'd be mint.

Unread 23-08-2013, 02:30 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jez Quigley
Let's be honest.

I'd rather come 3rd with a J@&%!j, Powell, Cleverley, Welbeck, Evans and Lindgaard (sp?) all playing than 2nd with a Johnny Come Lately/Juan Pablo Arrivo con Mucho Siesta/Hans Kommt Spaet/Jean Arrive Tardy.

We're United. We transcend fashions/periods like the Club we are. Glazer, Woowar, Mister Potato and Apollo Tyres (the best Tyre solution providers in India IMHO) are all her today gone tomorrow. We are the Club. We are what makes it great and let's get behind our team, support the youngsters and let's give our rivals a bloody smack on the nose.

Oh - unless we can still hijack a deal for Scott Parker .That'd be mint.
Signed for Fulham pol.

hellodarknessmyoldfriend.gif
Closed Thread