United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 24-08-2013, 05:17 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
the fact that absolutely no-one else is in for Fellaini at 18 million speaks wonders.
i agree with believe

Unread 24-08-2013, 05:20 PM
Redordead

He is obviously the best midfielder in Europe, the answer to the problem of the last 5 years and due to us snapping up moyes we have this inside knowledge and hopefully if Chelsea don't gazump us . A bargain for 20 million ish.

Unread 24-08-2013, 05:23 PM
Sparky***

Don't worry, I'm sure we'll end up with just Varela, so then you can all rejoice that we've not improved the team one iota.

Unread 24-08-2013, 05:27 PM
Redordead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Don't worry, I'm sure we'll end up with just Varela, so then you can all rejoice that we've not improved the team one iota.
Andersens year. Fletch back after Christmas Giggs rolling back the years and few young talents who will look good In The reserves and odd cup game. It's not all doom Sparks!

Unread 24-08-2013, 05:28 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumescent Throb
so it's common knowledge across the whole of european football that fellaini is off limits because he wants to sign for united?

yeah okay pal, whatever you reckon
Amusing that some find the idea a player might actually *want* to join us so outlandish

Unread 24-08-2013, 05:33 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redordead
He is obviously the best midfielder in Europe, the answer to the problem of the last 5 years and due to us snapping up moyes we have this inside knowledge and hopefully if Chelsea don't gazump us . A bargain for 20 million ish.
I can see it ending up as an Ince type situation where United voluntarily make an extra payment out of pure delight at what a bargain they got.

Unread 24-08-2013, 05:33 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
Amusing that some find the idea a player might actually *want* to join us so outlandish
yeah it would be

Unread 24-08-2013, 05:36 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
the team will improve this season even if no-one signs (apart from Zaha).

Welbeck, Rafael, Cleverley, De Gea, Evans and Kagawa will all be more effective. And most of them were pretty effective already ffs.

Unread 24-08-2013, 05:38 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:

Welbeck, Rafael, Cleverley, De Gea, Evans and Kagawa will all be more effective. And most of them were pretty effective already ffs.
you forgot Fabio bruv....oh i see you didn't

Unread 24-08-2013, 05:44 PM
Sparky***

Quote:

you mean welbeck who equaled his entire goal haul for last season in one game? Sticking your neck out there.

Unread 24-08-2013, 07:09 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
you mean welbeck who equaled his entire goal haul for last season in one game? Sticking your neck out there.
regardless of goals, do you agree that he is a superb player who is getting better all the time?

yes?

good.

now add goals.

Unread 24-08-2013, 08:22 PM
TravellingRed

Quote:
So he is improving then. Is that your point?

Unread 24-08-2013, 08:30 PM
Bronson

Quote:
every time i log on you are on here chatting %@#$&!s.

do you actually have a life? your contribution to the away day thread speaks volumes....you're a no mark essex @#%&!.

Unread 24-08-2013, 08:36 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronson
every time i log on you are on here chatting %@#$&!s.

do you actually have a life? your contribution to the away day thread speaks volumes....you're a no mark essex @#%&!.
Every united game was an away game for me. That's dedication buddy.

Unread 24-08-2013, 08:39 PM
Bronson

Quote:
Every united game was an away game for me. That's dedication buddy.
your just a mong pal.

serious mong.

Unread 24-08-2013, 08:45 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronson
your just a mong pal.

serious mong.
*You're.

I get it, you don't like me. You could always just put me on ignore, it's easy enough. But then you probably get all weirdly excited about logging on the internet to shout abuse at strangers.
Closed Thread