United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 05-08-2013, 06:07 PM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
Tbh, I'm not sure he's top quality, at least not right now. Porto would be a great move for him, which is where he wants to go. But Shakhtar are the only ones to agree a fee: £22m. He's reluctantly taken his friends and family to Ukraine today to size it all up, desperate that Porto or someone else comes in for him
Oscar came a year younger than Bernard is now and adapted well, you've got to take the risk on these guys instead of Downing etc.

Unread 05-08-2013, 09:27 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
Oscar came a year younger than Bernard is now and adapted well, you've got to take the risk on these guys instead of Downing etc.
He's a real hobbit, though. They had him on the growth hormones as a kid and he still only ended up about 5'4 He also wasn't overly impressive in the Copa Libertadores final, either. I think Oscar still has a fair way to go, but you can see the top-level ability there.

Unread 05-08-2013, 09:28 PM
Rhodzy

Oscar has a very punchable face.

Unread 05-08-2013, 09:54 PM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
He's a real hobbit, though. They had him on the growth hormones as a kid and he still only ended up about 5'4 He also wasn't overly impressive in the Copa Libertadores final, either. I think Oscar still has a fair way to go, but you can see the top-level ability there.
Suspended in the first leg or something wasn't he? Sad2c Dinho not turn up either.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhodzy
Oscar has a very punchable face.

Unread 05-08-2013, 09:55 PM
Rhodzy

Don't get me started on that curly haired @#%&!.

Unread 05-08-2013, 09:57 PM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhodzy
Don't get me started on that curly haired @#%&!.

Unread 05-08-2013, 10:49 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
Suspended in the first leg or something wasn't he? Sad2c Dinho not turn up either.
Atletico in general were poor, in fairness. I like him, but a medium step would probably be best right now. Not Shakhtar, though. The money is good, but it's a big risk. Took Fernandinho about six years of being their best player before he got a big move that he had to part fund.

Ronaldinho is a joke half the time, tbh
Closed Thread