United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 10-05-2013, 09:52 AM
Whip Hubley

The Glazers aren't stupid business wise, they'll be at least 1, if not 2, really major signings after all this polava. Ronaldo and one other, possibly either Lewandowski who's been strongly rumoured for a while.

Ronaldo and Bale... £#%&! me

Unread 10-05-2013, 09:52 AM
Redordead

Quote:
Originally Posted by user_name
Perhaps once it was clear that he couldn't resign CR he decided he was done.

Remember when RVP was going to switch to the 9 shirt then suddenly didn't?

Christ imagine if Valencia wouldnt give up the 7

Unread 10-05-2013, 09:53 AM
Redordead

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigMikeA
The Glazers aren't stupid business wise, they'll be at least 1, if not 2, really major signings after all this polava. Ronaldo and one other, possibly either Lewandowski who's been strongly rumoured for a while.

Didnt some clown on here say he would be disappointed if we signed Bale and Ronaldo

Unread 10-05-2013, 09:54 AM
user_name

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redordead
Christ imagine if Valencia wouldnt give up the 7
And now we have Big Dave.

Unread 10-05-2013, 09:54 AM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragflick
Wrong.
I didn't say it was right, just my opinion.

I honestly didn't see him going this summer, just hope he's not run into some bad health.

Unread 10-05-2013, 09:55 AM
dunk

Whether they admit it or not, the fact his impending hip replacement would've taken him out of the game for at least 3 months would've had a huge bearing. And of course there's no telling how he will be after that. Operations and extended periods convalescing can age a person a hell of a lot at that age, he may not have been able to come back. Better to take that pressure off him imo.

Lok

I really can't see it being Ronaldo. Why would he leave Madrid to come and work for Moyes? The only reason he might have come back was Fergie. I doubt he's missing the English weather and Gemma Atkinson.

Bale is far more likely.

Harri Jaffa

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigMikeA
Would be amazing, but i'd prefer one and a midfielder iiph

Unread 10-05-2013, 09:56 AM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harri Jaffa
One of them was.

Unread 10-05-2013, 09:57 AM
Lok

Quote:
A team with Ronaldo, Bale and RvP wouldn't need a midfield.

We could play pure there and still win.

Unread 10-05-2013, 09:57 AM
rafabio

Gill in his times (?) interview says that when he put his resignation forward he had an inkling that fergie also had made up his mind. definitely it was around that madrid game.

Unread 10-05-2013, 10:01 AM
originalhogg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fountz
Altrincham Golf Club !!! ...£#%&!in' ell, could've at least been a decent course like Mere.. :shakehead:

Cheers Deaderers.

Unread 10-05-2013, 10:02 AM
Harri Jaffa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lok
A team with Ronaldo, Bale and RvP wouldn't need a midfield.

We could play Anderson there and still win.
Don't be silly

Unread 10-05-2013, 10:04 AM
Scabs

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Whether they admit it or not, the fact his impending hip replacement would've taken him out of the game for at least 3 months would've had a huge bearing. And of course there's no telling how he will be after that. Operations and extended periods convalescing can age a person a hell of a lot at that age, he may not have been able to come back. Better to take that pressure off him imo.
This is probably closer to the truth than anything else posted.

Unread 10-05-2013, 10:04 AM
TripDownMiseryLane

really surprised he didn't have one last bash at the EC on the back of the league win and some summer signings, particularly if one of them was ronnie.

Then again, to paraphrase a well know quote - He hasn't gone away, you know

Unread 10-05-2013, 10:05 AM
andyroo

Still disappointed we never got to see him prowling the touchline on a Segway

Unread 10-05-2013, 10:08 AM
The Watcher

Quote:
Don't be silly
Lok has a point tbf. Utd just waltzed to a 20th League title without Ronaldo, Bale and a decent midfield.

Unread 10-05-2013, 10:34 AM
Pop

More concerned with dear old Feries health rather than signing Ronnie.

Hope its nothing that can't be sorted with a bit of r&r.
Closed Thread