United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 16-04-2010, 10:55 AM
Baron

Default Re: Real Madrid plan to make a stunning £90m bid for Manchester United striker Wayne Rooney

Quote:
Originally Posted by TripDownMiseryLane
Dont be silly - we didnt even ask for sniejder when we gave them the last prized asset
No value

Unread 16-04-2010, 10:56 AM
borsuk

Thumbs up Re: Real Madrid plan to make a stunning £90m bid for Manchester United striker Wayne Rooney

so let's see, that's something like
casillas
alonso
ronaldo - higuain - benzema - torres - villa - raul - rooney - kaka - silva

yep, that'll work

Unread 16-04-2010, 10:57 AM
Baron

Default Re: Real Madrid plan to make a stunning £90m bid for Manchester United striker Wayne Rooney

Quote:
Originally Posted by borsuk
casillas
alonso

yep, that'll work
tbf I'd watch it

Unread 16-04-2010, 10:58 AM
MUFC One Love

Will be very very interesting if Madrid offer £80m + for Rooney.

I don't think they can afford that much for one player this summer though.

Unread 16-04-2010, 10:59 AM
Appletango

Quote:
Originally Posted by borsuk
casillas
alonso

yep, that'll work

Unread 16-04-2010, 10:59 AM
Jack's Smirking Revenge

if it were true (which it's not) can you imagine ronnies face?

"so you think he's better than me?"

you'd hear the sound of the dummy being spat out from here

Unread 16-04-2010, 11:06 AM
Sparky***

Wouldn't surprise me. Afterall they need to drum up money from somewhere to get us in the black.

Unread 16-04-2010, 11:13 AM
MUFC One Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
The King will fork out for it.
Not sure Eric will buy United's main player for Madrid, tbh.

Unread 16-04-2010, 11:52 AM
dodger

This srory's %@#$&!s, no way Madrid would want Capello

Unread 16-04-2010, 12:02 PM
safingtons

Dont be surprised if he leaves in the next year or two, not just because of Glazer but because this guy has already shown he can backstab a club apparently dear to his heart. Once a blue always a red eh. I just cringe everytime people talk as if Rooney would never leave United.

Unread 16-04-2010, 12:04 PM
Sullingtons

Quote:
Originally Posted by safingtons
Dont be surprised if he leaves in the next year or two, not just because of Glazer but because this guy has already shown he can backstab a club apparently dear to his heart. Once a blue always a red eh. I just cringe everytime people talk as if Rooney would never leave United.

Someone do the £#%&!ing honours. It's beyond a joke now.

Unread 16-04-2010, 12:05 PM
ScholesScoresGoals2

Quote:
WTF is wrong with you.

Unread 16-04-2010, 12:08 PM
TripDownMiseryLane

Quote:
it may be a fact that saf leg is widely regarded as a bit of a @#%&!.........but he does have a point

Unread 16-04-2010, 12:08 PM
safingtons

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScholesScoresGoals2
WTF is wrong with you.
Footballers only look after their own interests, if you think Rooney would reject Madrid or Barca who would offer him twice as much in wages net due to taxes in England then youre deluded.

He isn't a United fan or a manc who came through the system, i'd be very surprised if he was at United in say 3 years time because there will be a lot of offers in for him.

Unread 16-04-2010, 12:10 PM
safingtons

Quote:
Originally Posted by TripDownMiseryLane
it may be a fact that saf leg is widely regarded as a bit of a @#%&!.........but he does have a point
Fair play for not living in this fantasy world where footballers respected the fans who line their pockets and a lot of players ended their careers at the clubs they grew up supporting themselves and came through the system of.

It's not bashing of Wazza, it's just how footballers are these days.

Unread 16-04-2010, 12:10 PM
Gorilla Monsoon

Quote:
Footballers only look after their own interests, if you think Rooney would reject Madrid or Barca who would offer him twice as much in wages net due to taxes in England then youre deluded.

He isn't a United fan or a manc who came through the system, i'd be very surprised if he was at United in say 3 years time because there will be a lot of offers in for him.
Christ, supporting United must be really depressing for you. Rooney wants to leave, Arsenal play better football, we havent got a very good manager, we're in debt, we're going to drop out of the top 4 next season.

I feel for you, i really do

Unread 16-04-2010, 12:12 PM
ScholesScoresGoals2

Quote:

I think he would reject them, the only way he wouldn't is if we become a mid table team.
He'd burn to a crisp in spain

Unread 16-04-2010, 12:12 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gorilla Monsoon
Christ, supporting United must be really depressing for you. Rooney wants to leave, Arsenal play better football, we havent got a very good manager, we're in debt, we're going to drop out of the top 4 next season.

I feel for you, i really do
He doesn't actually support us, any more than marlo does. Hth is of assistance

Unread 16-04-2010, 12:16 PM
safingtons

Its a privilege to support United, i'm not depressed. I just speak objectively.

I wouldn't take a defeat too hard tomorrow, its been coming all season. We can't have the usual high expectations until we're rid of the Yank leeches.

Unread 16-04-2010, 12:17 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScholesScoresGoals2
I think he would reject them, the only way he wouldn't is if we become a mid table team.
He'd burn to a crisp in spain
Day-glo Pink all year round
Closed Thread