United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 16-04-2010, 05:40 PM
Grimson

Default Re: Real Madrid plan to make a stunning £90m bid for Manchester United striker Wayne Rooney

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
So you don't think by "that mob" he meant the people running the club? Or does he hate Iker Casillas, Raul, Guti etc?

Unread 16-04-2010, 05:41 PM
Spiffy

Default Re: Real Madrid plan to make a stunning £90m bid for Manchester United striker Wayne Rooney

Quote:
So you don't think by "that mob" he meant the people running the club? Or does he hate Iker Casillas, Raul, Guti etc?
What makes you think Perez wasn't included in the "mob" quote? He was there when they tapped up Beckham. He has also publicly tapped up players before. To assume that the "mob" only included the President at that time seems to be less likely.

Unread 16-04-2010, 05:44 PM
Alan

Quote:
No, he meant Real Madrid the football club. Transfers are from football club to football club, not football club to president, otherwise they would be called Perez FC.

Unread 16-04-2010, 06:13 PM
thenorthwillriseagain

Quote:
Originally Posted by magic_cantona
We needed quick cash to buy Obertan

Unread 16-04-2010, 06:14 PM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by thenorthwillriseagain
What?

Great player.

Unread 16-04-2010, 06:16 PM
MUFC One Love

The Ronaldo deal was done long before he went. So Fergie was talking %@#$&!s. I can't believe anyone can deny the Fergie was lying with the 'virus' quote.

Unread 16-04-2010, 06:28 PM
El Chalten

every time fergie opens his mouth he lies.

nft.

Unread 16-04-2010, 06:35 PM
borsuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan
Yes because pointing out with factual examples that what Fergie says shouldn't be taken as gospel is senseless slagging
factual you interpret is to suit your agenda and you never miss a chance to slag fergie off.

don't get it myself but if that's what you get off on, fine, just don't pretend it's factual/objective etc.

tbph you come across as somebody wh's only happy when they've got something to moan about. but like i said, if that's the bag you're into...

Unread 16-04-2010, 06:37 PM
borsuk

oh, and fergie hates the press with a passion and lies through his teeth if a member of the press asks him the time of day. i'd have thought united fans would long since have learned that instead of acting like he's stood them up for a date or something.

Unread 16-04-2010, 06:58 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by borsuk
oh, and fergie hates the press with a passion and lies through his teeth if a member of the press asks him the time of day. i'd have thought united fans would long since have learned that instead of acting like he's stood them up for a date or something.
exactly.....look at his Rooney has no chance of playing to the press before Bayern (h) and next day he plays

he tells them what he wants and doesn't care and why should he the way they treat him, United and us

Unread 16-04-2010, 08:53 PM
Father Christmas

Colleen will want to go as someone told her Madrid was on the Costa del Sol.

Unread 16-04-2010, 09:00 PM
Ethers

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC
exactly.....look at his Rooney has no chance of playing to the press before Bayern (h) and next day he plays

he tells them what he wants and doesn't care and why should he the way they treat him, United and us
Yeah, that was all about lying to the press and nothing to do with deceiving the opposition in our biggest game of the season

Unread 17-04-2010, 12:21 AM
Stickman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiffy
"You don't spend 12 months negotiating a contract with a player and then sell them". He said this about Beckham just before he was sold.

"People keep telling me Veron is going to Chelsea. Well I would know and he isn't." Said by SAF on the pre-season tour about 3 days before we sold Veron.

"You don't get a player like Van Nistelrooy for £10M. He's not going anywhere for that much." Just before we sold RVN for about £10M.

"I wouldn't sell them a virus" A month or two before we sold them Ronaldo.

I still don't think Rooney will be sold but Fergie's denials aren't worth a £#%&!.
I really think it would be different over Rooney. Without him we just look a too 4 side at best.

Unread 17-04-2010, 12:25 AM
Alan

Quote:
Originally Posted by borsuk
factual you interpret is to suit your agenda and you never miss a chance to slag fergie off.

don't get it myself but if that's what you get off on, fine, just don't pretend it's factual/objective etc.

tbph you come across as somebody wh's only happy when they've got something to moan about. but like i said, if that's the bag you're into...
All %@#$&!s, as usual.

You jump on any opportunity to show everyone what a top red you are by massively exaggerating what other people say and/or talking utter %@#$&!s, as in this case.

I said what he says shouldn't be treated as gospel. I don't have any agenda whatsoever, unlike you quite blatantly do to show everyone you're the most loyal fan.

Unread 17-04-2010, 12:27 AM
Spiffy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stickman
I really think it would be different over Rooney. Without him we just look a too 4 side at best.
I think he'll stay too. The Glazers may want him to go to Spain but he'll tell them to £#%&! off. I also think they will be more likely to sell quite a few fringe players rather than our best. As you say, we'd be lucky to get into the top 4 every single year if we did sell another major player. If we don't get a top 4 finish, I reckon the Glazers would be forced to sell up so they have more to lose than anyone if we weaken the squad too much.

Unread 17-04-2010, 12:31 AM
Camel

Quote:
All %@#$&!s, as usual.

You jump on any opportunity to show everyone what a top red you are by massively exaggerating what other people say and/or talking utter %@#$&!s, as in this case.

I said what he says shouldn't be treated as gospel. I don't have any agenda whatsoever, unlike you quite blatantly do to show everyone you're the most loyal fan.
good one

Unread 17-04-2010, 05:57 AM
borsuk

Quote:
arf
Closed Thread