United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 17-08-2013, 01:15 PM
Redordead

Default Top reddest comment you ever heard.

Had a mate who said he would rather watch utd playing a league game having already won the league, than England in a World Cup final. (If some how the two games were on at the same time).

He was serious as well. Now I'm not a massive England fan and deffo club over country but £#%&! me that's top red over the top for you.

Unread 17-08-2013, 01:17 PM
thenorthwillriseagain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redordead
Had a mate who said he would rather watch utd playing a league game having already won the league, than England in a World Cup final. (If some how the two games were on at the same time).

He was serious as well. Now I'm not a massive England fan and deffo club over country but £#%&! me that's top red over the top for you.
people who say they'd risk their life for united

i wouldn't risk a mild dead arm for united

Unread 17-08-2013, 01:18 PM
believe

I know someone who has contacts at United and I see him on the way to the shop.

Unread 17-08-2013, 01:22 PM
Neo

Quote:

What's wrong with that?

I'd rather watch a United Champion's League group game than England in a World Cup Final. No WUM.

I have absolutely no interest whatsoever in England. Never have; never will. Don't care if that's a supposed 'Top Red' comment, but ever since I was a nipper I have been completely apathetic. I supported the Argies in '98.

Unread 17-08-2013, 01:24 PM
Redordead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo
What's wrong with that?

I'd rather watch a United Champion's League group game than England in a World Cup Final. No WUM.

I have absolutely no interest whatsoever in England. Never have; never will. Don't care if that's a supposed 'Top Red' comment, but ever since I was a nipper I have been completely apathetic. I supported the Argies in '98.
I think as a football fan , not watching any team in the World Cup final under that scenario is absurd.

Unread 17-08-2013, 01:26 PM
believe

Quote:
I think as a football fan , not watching any team in the World Cup final under that scenario is absurd.
if England were playing in a world cup final, your mate and Neo, would be watching it.

Unread 17-08-2013, 01:27 PM
Neo

Quote:
Why?

That's a bit like saying you'd rather watch a Royal wedding on TV than go to your own brother's wedding if they were both on the same day.

Unread 17-08-2013, 01:27 PM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:

What a shite thread.

Unread 17-08-2013, 01:30 PM
Crumps

Quote:

I would tbf. My feelings for England range from complete indifference to jumping round the pub wearing a Portugal shirt when they lost on Penalties. Why a northerner would give a £#%&! about em is beyond me. Gotta pay for Wembley though so £#%&! anyone else that wants to watch em.

I love United and ever since I was able to walk and talk they have been a big part of my life.

Unread 17-08-2013, 01:32 PM
Redordead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crumps
I would tbf. My feelings for England range from complete indifference to jumping round the pub wearing a Portugal shirt when they lost on Penalties. Why a northerner would give a £#%&! about em is beyond me. Gotta pay for Wembley though so £#%&! anyone else that wants to watch em.

I love United and ever since I was able to walk and talk they have been a big part of my life.
I am club over country. But would watch a world up final over united in an inconsequential match any day.

Unread 17-08-2013, 01:32 PM
dragflick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Part 36 Offer
What a shite thread.
New to redordead pal?

Unread 17-08-2013, 01:33 PM
Redordead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo
Why?

That's a bit like saying you'd rather watch a Royal wedding on TV than go to your own brother's wedding if they were both on the same day.
Not really, it's not a united final or important game we are talking about.

thenorthwillriseagain

Quote:
yeah i'd agree with that, world cup final is still the world cup final not as if watching it means you're supporting england

when the summer tournaments arrive i watch pretty much every game since they're on free to air etc

i watched more women's football this summer than united in pre season

Agent Dale Cooper

How do I post Throb's entire comment history?

Unread 17-08-2013, 01:34 PM
thenorthwillriseagain

Quote:
Not really, it's not a united final or important game we are talking about.
neo should have said rather watch the royal wedding than your brother on a date at nando's tbh

Redordead

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragflick
New to redordead pal?
Getting quite obsessed Draggers, would you rather read a redordead thread or watch a World Cup final?

believe

Neo, should have compared the World cup final to Batman.

Unread 17-08-2013, 01:35 PM
Jethro

Cool

Something involving Owen leaving being better than Moscow. Probably Neo

Unread 17-08-2013, 01:35 PM
dragflick

Quote:
Getting quite obsessed Draggers, would you rather read a redordead thread or watch a World Cup final?

Just killing time before I go out pal...

Unread 17-08-2013, 01:38 PM
Crumps

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragflick

Just killing time before I go out pal...
Yeah, out, to the match, like a proper red. Probably gonna £#%&! a fit bird post match too.

The kid sweats swag.

Shame he's ginger though.
Closed Thread