United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 16-04-2010, 09:58 AM
Redordead

Default Real Madrid plan to make a stunning £90m bid for Manchester United striker Wayne Rooney

- not to mention wages of £250,000 a week for five years - and also have England boss Fabio Capello in their sights.
Full story: The Sun

Unread 16-04-2010, 10:01 AM
Pop

Thumbs up Re: Real Madrid plan to make a stunning £90m bid for Manchester United striker Wayne Rooney

Awesome. I wish him well there. Hopefully we can find an adequte replacement in the form of a player like Kenwyne Jones.

Unread 16-04-2010, 10:02 AM
Lok

Default Re: Real Madrid plan to make a stunning £90m bid for Manchester United striker Wayne Rooney

They can have him. It's been over 2 weeks since he last scored. Top strikers score at least 5 goals a week, probably more.

It's Diouf's and that lad with the sombrero's time to shine.

Unread 16-04-2010, 10:11 AM
ReligiousRed

Default Re: Real Madrid plan to make a stunning £90m bid for Manchester United striker Wayne Rooney

He wont go.

nft

Unread 16-04-2010, 10:15 AM
Appletango

How much would people accept for him?

No point replying if you say wouldn't sell him for any amount of money etc, I'd hate to sell him but if someone offered something ridiculus like 150m

Unread 16-04-2010, 10:17 AM
El Chalten

for £90m, i'd snap their hands off. (and i'm sure the Glazers would/will too )

nft.

Unread 16-04-2010, 10:18 AM
forwardirektion

"I'm happy at united but in the future only the big fella upstairs knows la"

Unread 16-04-2010, 10:19 AM
red red robbo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Appletango
How much would people accept for him?

No point replying if you say wouldn't sell him for any amount of money etc, I'd hate to sell him but if someone offered something ridiculus like 150m
I really wouldn't sell him for any amount of money.

What are you going to do with the £150m that will replace him?

Unread 16-04-2010, 10:20 AM
BryanRobson'sLiver

Quote:
Originally Posted by red red robbo

Ooooh let me think

Unread 16-04-2010, 10:25 AM
Appletango

Quote:
Originally Posted by red red robbo

So 300m, 500m etc - There must be a point where you would sell him.

Unread 16-04-2010, 10:29 AM
BryanRobson'sLiver

Quote:
Capello has hinted he could leave England when his contract with expires.

The Italian said: "I like new situations. I won't close any door."

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...#ixzz0lFnY7mMt
There's nothing like the new situation of going back to the club you have managed twice before.

Unread 16-04-2010, 10:31 AM
Albert Tatlock

The Glazers would sell for daft money.

Rooney however would not want to go and that will kill any offer stone dead.

Unread 16-04-2010, 10:43 AM
partyboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Albert Tatlock
The Glazers would sell for daft money.

Rooney however would not want to go and that will kill any offer stone dead.

Unread 16-04-2010, 10:45 AM
Sullingtons

Quote:
So 300m, 500m etc - There must be a point where you would sell him.
One milllliiiiion dollars.

Unread 16-04-2010, 10:47 AM
Appletango

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sullingtons
One milllliiiiion dollars.

If they are serious about taking Rooney, we should tell them we will only sell him if they buy the Bulgarian to for 30m

Unread 16-04-2010, 10:50 AM
Baron

They can have him in a swap for Ronnie coming back, Cassillas & Higuain.

Unread 16-04-2010, 10:50 AM
Jack's Smirking Revenge

Quote:

If they are serious about taking Rooney, we should tell them we will only sell him if they buy the Bulgarian to for 30m
rooney for 100m, or rooney and berbatov for 80m

Unread 16-04-2010, 10:51 AM
Appletango

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack's Smirking Revenge

Unread 16-04-2010, 10:54 AM
Sullingtons

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack's Smirking Revenge

'Berbs: Negative Equity'

Unread 16-04-2010, 10:54 AM
TripDownMiseryLane

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron_van_Marlon
They can have him in a swap for Ronnie coming back, Cassillas & Higuain.
Dont be silly - we didnt even ask for sniejder when we gave them the last prized asset
Closed Thread