United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 29-10-2017, 07:21 PM
Switching Off

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dasilvatwins
Its all set for a moyes return..

Imagine getting rid of that piss stain only for him to come back a few years later
Don't even £#%&!ing think about it.

Unread 29-10-2017, 07:27 PM
armchair

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99
Rooney looked like he was seriously considering throwing a strop at being subbed.

Obviously thought better of it.
doubt he had the energy to throw one

Unread 29-10-2017, 07:38 PM
Switching Off

Could they go down? Palace are shit, West Ham are shit, but the rest of them have a bit of spirit. Promoted clubs doing ok, Bournemouth should score goals at the business end. There's no goals in this Everton side.

Unread 29-10-2017, 07:42 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switching Off
Could they go down?
It would be 20 (or indeed 24) years late, but still nice.

Unread 29-10-2017, 07:49 PM
armchair

get rooney out of the side and return to basics and everton will be fine.

it's not wayne's fault but he's dysfunctional and makes sides worse.

Unread 29-10-2017, 08:21 PM
red in cumbria

Bunks response incoming.......

Unread 29-10-2017, 09:12 PM
Pop

Thumbs down

Delighted to see Everton struggle. One of them sides I just can't stand for no specific reason. Everton, Aston Villa, Bolton, Middelsbrough. £#%&!ing deluded rubbish that'll never, ever achieve anything but are @#%&!s along the way to nothingness.

Shame its not April next week but I hope their form carries over till then and and slings them the £#%&! down to the championship.

Scouse bastards.

Unread 29-10-2017, 09:14 PM
Sparky***

It's hilarious because they took such perverse pleasure in watching us struggle for that season under Moyes, as if it was him holding their club back from ever achieving anything.

Unread 29-10-2017, 09:16 PM
armchair

Bring back Peter Reid!

is he dead btw?

Unread 29-10-2017, 09:18 PM
Pop

Won't be long I'd imagine

Unread 29-10-2017, 09:19 PM
rockored2

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
Bring back Peter Reid!

is he dead btw?
Peter Reid
Monkey Heid
(said in Geordie)

Unread 29-10-2017, 09:24 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
Bring back Peter Reid!

is he dead btw?
Still with us despite a few health scares. Both him and Neville Southall spend a lot of the time tweeting left wing politics these days

Unread 29-10-2017, 11:00 PM
Billy Redface

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop
Delighted to see Everton struggle. One of them sides I just can't stand for no specific reason. Everton, Aston Villa, Bolton, Middelsbrough. f***ing deluded rubbish that'll never, ever achieve anything but are c***s along the way to nothingness.

Shame its not April next week but I hope their form carries over till then and and slings them the f*** down to the championship.

Scouse bastards.
Middlesbrough £#%&!ing disgust me.

Unread 29-10-2017, 11:07 PM
sa7

4.04pm...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Switching Off
I predict: NO GOALS

4.20pm...
Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99
What a £#%&!ing goal
Classic Switchers

Unread 29-10-2017, 11:11 PM
Coracao

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop
Delighted to see Everton struggle. One of them sides I just can't stand for no specific reason. Everton, Aston Villa, Bolton, Middelsbrough. £#%&!ing deluded rubbish that'll never, ever achieve anything but are @#%&!s along the way to nothingness.

Shame its not April next week but I hope their form carries over till then and and slings them the £#%&! down to the championship.

Scouse bastards.
Apart from being the 4th successful club in terms of English league titles, it is difficult to think of what they have ever achieved.

Unread 29-10-2017, 11:22 PM
HolyMackrelDoodleBonkon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop
Delighted to see Everton struggle. One of them sides I just can't stand for no specific reason.

Scouse bastards.
You answered your own question pal.
It wasn't a question, but you catch my drift.

Unread 29-10-2017, 11:37 PM
20 times

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coracao
Apart from being the 4th successful club in terms of English league titles, it is difficult to think of what they have ever achieved.
Tbf he’s not questioning their previous achievements but saying they won’t achieve anything in future.

Unread 30-10-2017, 12:18 AM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by 20 times
Tbf he’s not questioning their previous achievements but saying they won’t achieve anything in future.
Forever is a long time tbf.

I mean I can remember pretty well when Everton were a genuinely massive club, its not like they're Preston or something.

Unread 30-10-2017, 12:25 AM
Spock

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
Forever is a long time tbf.

I mean I can remember pretty well when Everton were a genuinely massive club, its not like they're Preston or something.
hold on old chap, never "massive" surely? a bit like Nottingham Forest, decent teams that did very well at times.

Unread 30-10-2017, 12:31 AM
Pop

They've done £#%&! all for the best part of 30-40 years. They're an even trampier version of Liverpool too so unless some @#%&! rides into Goodison on a camel it'll be several more decades before they might even have another FA Cup to their name.

So %@#$&!s to them.
Closed Thread