Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 26-10-2017, 10:47 PM
est.1878

Quote:
Originally Posted by 20 times
It’s just a joke mate. Not a factual comment

Lighten up son
I'll lighten up soon as have a night containing four hrs unbroken sleep, sir. Factual comment.

Unread 26-10-2017, 10:55 PM
irk

The people's republic of football has become a battleground of competing egos trying to feather their nest at the expense of the members?

Say it ain't so?

Unread 27-10-2017, 12:15 AM
thenorthwillriseagain

Quote:
Originally Posted by irk
The people's republic of football has become a battleground of competing egos trying to feather their nest at the expense of the members?

Say it ain't so?
lost all respect for it when I gained enough votes to have taken a place on the board before the in person vote
idiots

Unread 27-10-2017, 12:37 AM
My Name is Keith

Quote:
Originally Posted by irk

Say it ain't so?
Farm FC

Unread 27-10-2017, 07:59 AM
20 times

Quote:
Originally Posted by irk

Say it ain't so?
It ain’t so

The manager has left though if that’s what you mean?

Unread 27-10-2017, 09:09 AM
Child of Darkness

Tempted to go this sat .

One of the things that has always bugged me about a lot of the fc crowd is the failure of many of the herd to grasp the fact that whilst it’s a football team on the pitch it’s a business off it . And businesses run on money . Yes that dirty word . Someone actually needs to pay for the shovels to dig the lesbian seeds garden .

The comments on the various boards and pages are largely laughable . People wanting this that and the next thing without working out how it’s going to be paid for .

I think the previous regime were guilty of this . Very good at running a protest not so good at running an ever expanding business . That’s not to denigrate a hugely successful campaign for the club and ground.

Margy suffered as a consequence, With less money for the team .

I’ve spoken face to face with the the new managent team and it’s clear that there were huge problems behind the scenes .

On balance he did a good job . Def time for a change tho .
Closed Thread