lindelof

Done alright.

Unread 01-11-2017, 09:16 AM
20 times

Hang on, Mou started him in a match?

He doesn’t give young players a chance though

Unread 01-11-2017, 09:20 AM
Dasilvatwins

Reminded me a bit of how fletcher used to play last night.
Seemed reluctant to play the more riskier pass, but that will come with more game time and confidence

Unread 01-11-2017, 09:41 AM
puressence

Hes shit Jim Ignatowski told us all

Unread 01-11-2017, 10:30 AM
Crumps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dasilvatwins
Reminded me a bit of how fletcher used to play last night.
Seemed reluctant to play the more riskier pass, but that will come with more game time and confidence
Seems to have skipped over the early 20’s Fletcher too where the ball would always be a yard either side of where it should go.

Unread 01-11-2017, 11:27 AM
Dasilvatwins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crumps
Seems to have skipped over the early 20’s Fletcher too where the ball would always be a yard either side of where it should go.
With mikitariyan and mata both off form, i dont see why he cannt go with a

The Scottish Player matic herrera

3 man midfield and have rashford and martial either side of the wings. The 3 man mid should be able to provide cover that the wingers normally provide when a two man cm is played.

Unread 01-11-2017, 11:36 AM
Crumps

Quote:
With mikitariyan and mata both off form, i dont see why he cannt go with a

The Scottish Player matic herrera

3 man midfield and have rashford and martial either side of the wings. The 3 man mid should be able to provide cover that the wingers normally provide when a two man cm is played.
I’d go with that against Chelsea for sure. With Kante and Bakayoko I can see Mata and Miki being completely shut down not getting a sniff if they play.

Unread 01-11-2017, 12:21 PM
Denis Irwell

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crumps
I’d go with that against Chelsea for sure. With Kante and Bakayoko I can see Mata and Miki being completely shut down not getting a sniff if they play.
Yep - and enough up top to do the biz

Unread 01-11-2017, 12:25 PM
Tiberian

Think Mou will go 3-5-2 at Chelsea, match up with them, perhaps Miki off Lukaku with The Scottish Player in midfield as an extra body. Rashford and Martial as options from the bench.

The Scottish Player looks decent, efficient passing, quick feet for his size. Good running power as well, could be something of a goal threat arriving late to the box.

Unread 01-11-2017, 12:33 PM
Denis Irwell

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiberian
Think Mou will go 3-5-2 at Chelsea, match up with them, perhaps Miki off Lukaku with The Scottish Player in midfield as an extra body. Rashford and Martial as options from the bench.

The Scottish Player looks decent, efficient passing, quick feet for his size. Good running power as well, could be something of a goal threat arriving late to the box.

All this but he’ll start Rashers. Tone to finish em off.

Unread 01-11-2017, 01:30 PM
Dasilvatwins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiberian

Whilst i rather he go 4 3 3 i can see him playing 3 5 2

......Bailley smalling jones
Tony matic herrera young
.Mata
.Lukaku rashford

Chelsea just lost 3 nil, he should play with an attacking team and put them in the shits early on....but its jose and he wont, still think the team above is good enough to beat this current chelsea side

Unread 01-11-2017, 02:12 PM
flixton

How's his song coming along?

Unread 01-11-2017, 02:37 PM
Dueling Banjos

Quote:
Originally Posted by flixton
How's his song coming along?

Needs some work.

Unread 01-11-2017, 05:41 PM
Time For Heroes

Unread 01-11-2017, 06:25 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:

Chelsea just lost 3 nil, he should play with an attacking team and put them in the shits early on....but its jose and he wont, still think the team above is good enough to beat this current chelsea side
Means nothing, they're blatantly obviously saving themselves for us.

Unread 01-11-2017, 09:40 PM
£#%&! KFC

he's told Scotland to £#%&! off...they offered him a start against Holland next week and he told them he wasn't interested

Unread 01-11-2017, 09:47 PM
Coracao

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC
he's told Scotland to £#%&! off...they offered him a start against Holland next week and he told them he wasn't interested
Thought you were Scottish Kev.

Unread 01-11-2017, 09:48 PM
sa7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coracao
Probably doesn't wish it on other people.

Fair play to the lad.

Unread 01-11-2017, 09:55 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coracao
I hate the national team and the Tartan Army always have and always will
Closed Thread